Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1. pancakelover
        +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 16/10/2020, 22:10) 
    QUOTE (pancakelover @ 10/16/2020, 07:30 PM) 
    Let's see your "gorgeous" now Bird.absolutely terrifying make up off or on! Yuck!

Today she was moving all of pipes and was reminded of her strength! OK girl, I thought you had back and leg (?) Issues and on top of it all heart issues? You left Harriman because you couldn't do a physical job but suddenly you can?! On top of it not even a 2 week notice. Girl you as fake as they come I hope your subs see through you more and more. You prolly bought half them through sprizzy cauz who wants to sub to a fake ass like you?

Do you have any knowledge as to why she decided not to try to get an LPN license? She said a few years ago that the nursing home would pay for the schooling and that she was going to take advantage of it and even at one point said that she was all set to enter the Autumn 2019 class and then nothing. So what happened?

that place doesn't pay for schooling she was lying I asked my friend a while back as I was wondering to and I've been a petty little bitch and called Harriman pretending interested in a job they positively absolutely do NOT pay anyone's way through nursing classes. Stephanie is a compulsive liar and thats being honest not being shady everyone she knows says it she lies and embellishes.

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84084 views