Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1. SunshineGirl
        +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Fawn Kirby @ 10/18/2020, 08:17 AM) 
    Y’all head on over to her Walmart haul. There are some fabulous comments, before she deletes them.

The food stamp ones?

She chimed in and said she doesn't get them.

I don't believe that for one minute (just another one of her habitual lies) because as someone said, she has shown the receipts and we've seen them. Funny how she never showed the bottom of her receipts again after we brought it up here. Hey Steph! We know you take advantage of whatever you can, including government handouts. Like your housing, food stamps, etc., etc.

If you are making a lot more money then you were, you better let welfare know because if you keep getting assistance without actually qualifying for it you will get in a lot of trouble with the government. Can you say Federal Offense?! Yes, it's a felony. Maybe you can become a jailbird like your current squeeze Birdman. LOL.

How's the house hunting going? As I predicted, one of the only ways you would get in a house is if someone else paid for it. What's going to happen when this relationship goes sour? You really should try to be more independent, especially if you have the money to do so. Of course, that means you would need to cut down on your DT hauls, and we all know that is never going to happen because you are addicted to buying junk.

Try putting your kids ahead of yourself for once. Yeah, we know that's never going to happen either.

Just one more thing......what happened to your dogs????!!!! Mama's girls my ass!!!!!

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84082 views