Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    He just looks and sounds like trouble.

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    she'll never have anything.She will always be a welfare queen because the more money she makes,the more she will eat out,buy expensive coffee and make more DT trips for crap she doesn't need!

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was looking at his FB page and he's just a basic Douchebag. Typical cars, clothes, dog etc.
    Perfect for a white trash hoe like her.

4.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 9/28/2020, 05:55 PM) 
    I was looking at his FB page and he's just a basic Douchebag. Typical cars, clothes, dog etc.
    Perfect for a white trash hoe like her.

Did you see the picture of him clutching his manhood along with 2 other guys (I think one of them is his son)? That's some classiness right there. :rolleyes:

5.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Some of her viewers are incredibly stupid.

TheGodVaccine

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Bird Is another fucking weirdo that doesn't show his teeth.

What is it in that town that people wont show their teeth when smiling!

It is SUPER weird the whole town are weirdos

He posts next to a picture of them together "wonderful woman"
    Yea okay thats why you broke up already. You are just desperate bird! And you seriously need to grow up....stop looking angry all the damn time!

QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 28/9/2020, 19:04) 

TheGodVaccine

So basically shes saying all those innocent older people that got it and died
    werent worthy? And other people that havent done anything but try to help others but ended up getting weren't worthy either?

Shes a fucking bitch!

I'll have to chew her ass out over that one later on youtube

I hope her and bird get it and end up so sick for weeks. That will teach her.THEN come back and be a preachy bitch...I cant believe her ....wow really thinks shes something

7.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 9/28/2020, 07:24 PM) 
    werent worthy? And other people that havent done anything but try to help others but ended up getting weren't worthy either?

Shes a fucking bitch!

I hope her and bird get it and end up so sick for weeks. That will teach her.THEN come back and be a preachy bitch...I cant believe her ....wow really thinks shes something

The person who left the comment is a man with the initials WB.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh yeah, Wayne Brock. He’s always commenting on her videos.Jesus is gonna save him from getting the Corona virus.Dumb ass.

9.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I felt like looking back on some of her videos to see if I caught anything and sure enough. Watch this one, look how she treats those dogs! And complaining about back pain? Thought she hurt it at work?

10.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    How about this one? Un-believable attitude. Oh my! No honey you don't look 16
    You don't 18. You look around 35 to 40

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 28/9/2020, 19:24) 
    Bird Is another fucking weirdo that doesn't show his teeth.

What is it in that town that people wont show their teeth when smiling!

It is SUPER weird the whole town are weirdos

He posts next to a picture of them together "wonderful woman"
    Yea okay thats why you broke up already. You are just desperate bird! And you seriously need to grow up....stop looking angry all the damn time!

QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 28/9/2020, 19:04) 

TheGodVaccine

Shes a fucking bitch!

12.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Fawn Kirby @ 9/29/2020, 02:29 AM) 
    Oh yeah, Wayne Brock. He’s always commenting on her videos.Jesus is gonna save him from getting the Corona virus.Dumb ass.

With that kind of attitude, why doesn't he just not stop at red lights and stop signs on the way to church? Certainly Jesus will protect him, right? Moron.

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pancakelover @ 9/29/2020, 10:51 AM) 
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khaz61c_y_E

I thought Christians were supposed to turn the other cheek? I don't think posting a snarky, smug rant to youtube is what Jesus would do, just sayin'. If I believed in the devil, I would say he was overjoyed with the rant. 😈 Anyway, I think a lot of what happened was a product of her paranoid/guilty mind. I think you have to read between the lines - IMHO, what happened was that her daughters butted in front of the people behind CG in line. CG was standing in the checkout line with the boys and several women were behind them, then the girls came and took their places directly behind Stephanie and that is why she "smiled" at the women as a way of apologizing. She glosses over this part because it doesn't feed the narrative she is trying to put forth. The 40ish year old woman was probably not nearly as annoyed as CG portrayed it, I bet.

14.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 29/9/2020, 15:45) 
    QUOTE (pancakelover @ 9/29/2020, 10:51 AM) 
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khaz61c_y_E

I thought Christians were supposed to turn the other cheek? I don't think posting a snarky, smug rant to youtube is what Jesus would do, just sayin'. If I believed in the devil, I would say he was overjoyed with the rant. 😈 Anyway, I think a lot of what happened was a product of her paranoid/guilty mind. I think you have to read between the lines - IMHO, what happened was that her daughters butted in front of the people behind CG in line. CG was standing in the checkout line with the boys and several women were behind them, then the girls came and took their places directly behind Stephanie and that is why she "smiled" at the women as a way of apologizing. She glosses over this part because it doesn't feed the narrative she is trying to put forth. The 40ish year old woman was probably not nearly as annoyed as CG portrayed it, I bet.

Oooo that's an oldie lol. But it portrays her perfectly. She kept going on and on and on about how people think shes young because she has 4 kids

It's like bitch lots of people have 4 kids ...I will soon enough. It's no big deal stop making it about you

And that other video man oh man was she rude to those animals no compassion and kept going on about not wearing makeup lol no one cares!!!!

And I agree I bet those dollar tree people didnt even look at her the way she claims

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 9/30/2020, 01:01 AM) 
    And I agree I bet those dollar tree people didnt even look at her the way she claims

By the time CG turned on her camera to start the rant, the "offending" woman had probably already forgotten the whole thing. :)

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84088 views