Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Annnd she's out there fishing for compliments once again. Somethings never especially with her :stating that she doesnt have make up or nail polish on alllll week at this job

New job? Did she seriously just ditch the old folks? No 2 week notice?oh okay then ....that's pretty shitty

Already complaining about the job in sense called it "different"

I give it 6 months to a year TOPS

2.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I hope she gave them a two week notice.She can lose her can lisence for not doing so.Its called abandonment.

3.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marsha @ 1/10/2020, 17:28) 
    I hope she gave them a two week notice.She can lose her can lisence for not doing so.Its called abandonment.

Through the grapevine no she did not give a two week notice but that's just what I have heard I can't verify

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pancakelover @ 1/10/2020, 22:03) 
    QUOTE (Marsha @ 1/10/2020, 17:28) 

Through the grapevine no she did not give a two week notice but that's just what I have heard I can't verify

I didn't think so from what I'm seeing. If she didnt thats just so wrong

What about her "love" for all those old folks ect. I'm sure it was all another one of her acts for views

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't even think it's for views. She couldn't care less about her channel, she just loves people acting like she's God's gift to earth.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    And Gods gift to men, lol.

7.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    So she's having to climb ladders on this new job.I will give her til January before she turns in a fraudulent workman's comp. claim. She says this job will be better for her and her well being,didn't even mention her children.She absolutely disgusts me.

8.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marsha @ 4/10/2020, 21:02) 
    So she's having to climb ladders on this new job.I will give her til January before she turns in a fraudulent workman's comp. claim. She says this job will be better for her and her well being,didn't even mention her children.She absolutely disgusts me.

Yep the ol'my back is injured issue will come up again. Funny how she can suddenly so active and climbing with this (fraudulent) back injury

And now I am seeing she 100% she didn't bother giving the other place 2 weeks notice

Claimed she loved the old folks...yea right. It wouldn't surprise me one but if she took the job to land a rich old guy in the first place

9.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    My thoughts exactly!

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Vaguebooking about her "new job", blabbing on & on about it but NOT once does she mention what it is.
    She loves to keep her Minions guessing. :rolleyes: Someone asked if she's a paramedic - LOL!!
    Just effing tell them what you're doing, a$$butt!

Can't stand the witch: smug, stuffing her pie-hole, God has a plan (again).

Smugly AF

Attached Image
    Screenshot (116)

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 10/5/2020, 04:53 PM) 
    Vaguebooking about her "new job", blabbing on & on about it but NOT once does she mention what it is.
    She loves to keep her Minions guessing. :rolleyes: Someone asked if she's a paramedic - LOL!!
    Just effing tell them what you're doing, a$$butt!

Can't stand the witch: smug, stuffing her pie-hole, God has a plan (again).

If you're going to mention that the job is smelly and dirty and you have to climb high up on ladders and it makes you anxious, why wouldn't you say exactly what the job is? That's the weird thing about talking via a youtube video - nobody can ask you questions in real time so it let's you control the conversation in an artificial way. There's something slimy and manipulative about it IMO.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Isn't shoveling toxic waste a glamorous job?

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I thought her job helping people etc was her calling hmmm shes a two faced lying chip munk, she supposedly has a bad back, so how is this job going to be better. She gets $2,000 a month from the kids father, how the hell does she run out of money. Oh wait boozing and buying crap as usual. She's unbelievable and definitely NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN WOMAN

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Willowthewisp @ 10/6/2020, 02:09 AM) 
    I thought her job helping people etc was her calling hmmm shes a two faced lying chip munk, she supposedly has a bad back, so how is this job going to be better. She gets $2,000 a month from the kids father, how the hell does she run out of money. Oh wait boozing and buying crap as usual. She's unbelievable and definitely NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN WOMAN

Apparently, God changed his mind and now her calling is to preach to homeless people and people living in the projects. She has to save their souls because time is running down. What this has to do with cleaning up coal waste, I have no idea but apparently the two go together.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm confused about how this new job is going to make such a financial difference in her life.

She says that she is going to earn an extra $2 an hour. If she works 8 hours a day then that's $16 a day extra. How is that an earth shattering difference? She probably spends that much daily on Dollar Tree junk.

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84088 views