Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 15/9/2020, 00:24) 
    Does everyone remember this?

no_bitch_0

That same person has posted a friendly, sympathetic comment on CG's latest eating video. Did she think it was ok for CG to call her a bitch? So strange.

if I was that lady would have ripped her ass a new one for calling me a bitch lol

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In her Little Caesar's video she said she hadn't been to MeeMaw's place for a long time, but I know she's been there within the past couple months and their was that other time she went when she was sitting in the road taking selfies.

Squirrel, you keep talking about your MeeMaw and Mama, but as you say "When it's their time to go it's their time to go". Remember those were your words of wisdom to that man in Walmart that had just lost his father to Covid.

NEWS ALERT Squirrel: EVERYBODY HATES COVID!! You aren't special because you hate Covid. You sound even more stupid every time you say that.

And at 9:08 a man rides by on a bike and Squirrel can't help but keep looking at him and see what he is doing as he rides by. Even after he's gone by her she's turning that flat head. Where'd he go? Did he go by her without noticing her? You Betcha!! Doesn't he know who she is? Her fat-faced ego is so huge and she is so desperate it's pathetic.

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One last thing. How do you forget the exact date that your parent died?! I guess the same way you can't remember your son's birthday or age. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [/QUOTE]
    if I was that lady would have ripped her ass a new one for calling me a bitch lol
    [/QUOTE]

I definitely wouldn't leave anymore friendly comments, that's for sure.

5.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Ever notice how badly she talks about her place of work?her Co worker friend, yes girl you know which one. I beg you to come tell me i'm not right! Says they mostly work at night and all they do is sit in the break Room waiting on calls and talking shit. So dont act like you are working so hard. Miss constantly on her phone at work and hiding in the bathroom!mmmmhmmmm I see you girl I know you are hiding better chose a better circle of Cowork friends at your next job

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe this is why her place of work gets such a low rating. You can’t take care of your patients while sitting in the break room. Check out her video where she’s eating Little Seizures bread with monsterella cheese and she’s tard.lol.

7.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think it's smart of her to publicly talk about her back pain, leg pain, and limping that working at the nursing home causes when she's trying to get a job that also involves physical labor. Doesn't make sense to me.

8.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 17/9/2020, 17:41) 
    I don't think it's smart of her to publicly talk about her back pain, leg pain, and limping that working at the nursing home causes when she's trying to get a job that also involves physical labor. Doesn't make sense to me.

Nope it's not. How the hell does she think she's gonna do a job of labor when she cant do it now? Shes full of shit all she I'd doing is trying to do is get time off so she can sit on her ass until this next "job" comes through. I hope it doesnt. Maybe that will teach her a tough lesson in being a smartass smug squirrel

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    How the hell is she planning on doing this job? What a little liar! Like no one is ever going to realise she completely LIED about a back injury...leg injury or whatever else?

Seriously this is the exact job she said shes "going to be doing"
    How? Just how? Lmao

I'm guessing she thinks she will just be handed light stuff and flirt her way through the job.

All this is an attempt to get a man with money and sit on her fat ass the rest of her life.....its all it is
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200917-113659_Google

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is some interesting info. She has to pay them to find her a job. And they actually do take experience into account. She made it seem like everyone was on equal footing for just having taken the classes. And I have no idea why a construction union would be getting people high-paying office cleaning jobs. That part still remains a mystery. :lol:

png

11.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 17/9/2020, 19:38) 
    This is some interesting info. She has to pay them to find her a job. And they actually do take experience into account. She made it seem like everyone was on equal footing for just having taken the classes. And I have no idea why a construction union would be getting people high-paying office cleaning jobs. That part still remains a mystery. :lol:

png

That's bull. I'd be out what a load of shot having to pay to work and go through all that. If I want a job i'll apply for one not jump through hoops. Idiot probably doesn't even know she has to pay or maybe because she gets stamps and such she doesn't have to.

QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 17/9/2020, 18:58) 
    How the hell is she planning on doing this job? What a little liar! Like no one is ever going to realise she completely LIED about a back injury...leg injury or whatever else?

Seriously this is the exact job she said shes "going to be doing"
    How? Just how? Lmao

I'm guessing she thinks she will just be handed light stuff and flirt her way through the job.

All this is an attempt to get a man with money and sit on her fat ass the rest of her life.....its all it is

Isnt a Rad worker a radiologist worker? I could be wrong. I should see if my friend knows more

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I've never heard of something like this. I've had several family members who were members of a steelworkers union and the union did not get them a job. They joined the union after they were hired and then of course they had to pay dues. And I think by rad worker they mean someone who works with or around radioactive materials not a medical radiology person.

13.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 17/9/2020, 20:07) 
    Yeah, I've never heard of something like this. I've had several family members who were members of a steelworkers union and the union did not get them a job. They joined the union after they were hired and then of course they had to pay dues. And I think by rad worker they mean someone who works with or around radioactive materials not a medical radiology person.

Yep. My dad was head of a union more than once and I've never heard anything like this. Sounds like a con lol. I'm sure it's not but I seriously doubt she will be offered a position and IF by chance she is it won't last her long at all

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wouldn't it just be hilarious if it was all a scam!

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Made me sad when she complained part of the reason why she's leaving is because they're so short staffed. How do you think the residents feel? All the more reason you should stay and help. Isn't that your calling in life, to help people?

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84088 views