Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Man, she is not going to last at this new job. Usually the beginning of a new job is awesome but she's done nothing but complain. I'm sure sure she's waiting for Big Bird to put a ring on it and tell her she doesn't have to work!

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pancakelover @ 7/10/2020, 22:15) 
    Whoa just to clear this up and I am sure Amy can back this up but Stephanie never even graduated high school.so her going to "college" was 'night' classes to get her GED. All these "classes" she said she took was just the basics for high school science.
    Shes full of shit. People on her channel need to realize shes nothing but a liar and the reasonn she never talks of her dad is because she only met him a few times from what I've heard. She was a complusive liar through out her entire teen and 20's and clearly still is. Always lying at work to. Stephanie please get on here or YouTube and try to fight me on this you know I'm 100%right

I believe you.. every time she speaks she just sounds stupider and stupider.

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pancakelover @ 7/10/2020, 22:15) 
    Whoa just to clear this up and I am sure Amy can back this up but Stephanie never even graduated high school.so her going to "college" was 'night' classes to get her GED. All these "classes" she said she took was just the basics for high school science.
    Shes full of shit. People on her channel need to realize shes nothing but a liar and the reasonn she never talks of her dad is because she only met him a few times from what I've heard. She was a complusive liar through out her entire teen and 20's and clearly still is. Always lying at work to. Stephanie please get on here or YouTube and try to fight me on this you know I'm 100%right

She's too afraid to come on here anymore.

She knows we got her number.

I'm glad you and Amy have come on here with your insider info.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    EVERY butchered word: I cain't talk y'all becawls I'm tard. No, Bonnicles, you're stupid, just sayin'.

She thinks her so-called 'sassy' faces make her look cute . . . ummm, NO! :disgust1:
    Attached Image
    Screenshot (123)

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is soooooo fugly!!

And what is that thing she does with her nose in the Chick-fil-A video at 22:23? She is so friggin' weird!!

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 10/13/2020, 10:57 AM) 
    She is soooooo fugly!!

And what is that thing she does with her nose in the Chick-fil-A video at 22:23? She is so friggin' weird!!

Bwahaha!

Screenshot__125_ Screenshot__126__0

7.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Talking Hands Psycho Pointer @ 10/12/2020, 10:23 PM) 
    Man, she is not going to last at this new job. Usually the beginning of a new job is awesome but she's done nothing but complain. I'm sure sure she's waiting for Big Bird to put a ring on it and tell her she doesn't have to work!

The job sounds horrific. Like the kind of job that ages a person quickly if they do it for a while. I would say it is the kind of job a young person could do for a few years to build up some money but eventually would leave to preserve their physical and mental wellbeing. I would be petrified of breathing in that toxic ash and it would weigh on my mind a lot, respirator or no respirator. And it seems so monotonous to top it off.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You couldn't pay me $1,000 an hour to do that. And you see how it's all over her. So even wearing PPE is only doing so much. I mean look how ashy she was in the chikfila video and was eating. Playing with her ashy hair and eating. Everything about the job screams unsafe.

www.nrdc.org/stories/hundreds-work...-sick-and-dying

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TipsyGrapes @ 10/13/2020, 04:08 AM) 
    You couldn't pay me $1,000 an hour to do that. And you see how it's all over her. So even wearing PPE is only doing so much. I mean look how ashy she was in the chikfila video and was eating. Playing with her ashy hair and eating. Everything about the job screams unsafe.

www.nrdc.org/stories/hundreds-work...-sick-and-dying

😧😲😲

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But she's gettin' an extra $2 an hour that is going to make a HUGE difference in her life!

She strikes me as the kind of person who thinks nothing will happen to her. Remember, she is the chosen one y'all!

That job sounds like torture to me. Hoeing that stuff ALL day. Wearing a respirator ALL day. Very few breaks in between a long day.

That nursing home job is going to seem like a cake walk very soon.

I too would be so worried about what that ash was doing to my body. Breathing any amount of that I would be petrified about what it is doing to my lungs and cells.

I'd like to know how she is able to do this job with her bad back.

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think when she was talking about the extra $2 an hour, she was referring to home healthcare job that she had to take the urine drug test for. But then the coal ash cleaning job was offered to her so I guess she never even did one day with the home healthcare agency. That's how I remember things anyway.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 10/12/2020, 09:30 PM) 
    I think when she was talking about the extra $2 an hour, she was referring to home healthcare job that she had to take the urine drug test for. But then the coal ash cleaning job was offered to her so I guess she never even did one day with the home healthcare agency. That's how I remember things anyway.

Really? I wonder how much this job pays.

I remember we were confused that she was taking the OSHA classes for a housekeeping position.

I agree with TipsyGrapes though, you couldn't pay me enough to be right in the middle of all those toxins. She couldn't even wash it all off her skin.

Skin is porous. Couldn't it get in your body that way?

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Why would you want to take a job like this? Omg,the article says birth defects,oh Dear God,please don't let her get pregnant! It has been a miracle so far.I can see her not using protection.

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The way she talked in her videos she was taking those tests for this job but as cleaning offices. So either she didn't know what she was getting into or she was trying to make it seem like it was something different then what it actually is.

15.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 10/13/2020, 04:38 AM) 
    Really? I wonder how much this job pays.

I remember we were confused that she was taking the OSHA classes for a housekeeping position.

I agree with TipsyGrapes though, you couldn't pay me enough to be right in the middle of all those toxins. She couldn't even wash it all off her skin.

Skin is porous. Couldn't it get in your body that way?

The job may pay double what she was making before at the nursing home. It's a very risky drudgery type of job and they may have problems filling positions because of all the bad publicity. From articles online, a lot people in the surrounding area want the place closed down.

I don't think it getting into the body via intact skin is an issue (I'm not an expert though). The main thing is to not breath it into the lungs or to ingest it.

I still don't understand her saying that she hopes the job they offer her after training will be an office cleaning job. It doesn't make sense. I think she was confused. It would be like someone graduating from nursing school and then saying "I hope I can get a job as a hospital receptionist while still being paid a nurse's salary."

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84088 views