Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marsha @ 13/10/2020, 13:53) 
    Why would you want to take a job like this? Omg,the article says birth defects,oh Dear God,please don't let her get pregnant! It has been a miracle so far.I can see her not using protection.

She had her tubes tied years ago. The only smart thing she's ever done.

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her minions keep asking where she works at/what her occupation is . . . Squirrel makes it seem like it's some sort of mystery job, throwing hints here & there but will NOT say where/what!
    McIdiot LOVES the attention. :rolleyes:
    Attached Image
    BONNICLES-sassySquirrel

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 13/10/2020, 18:02) 
    Her minions keep asking where she works at/what her occupation is . . . Squirrel makes it seem like it's some sort of mystery job, throwing hints here & there but will NOT say where/what!

Is it possible for her to look/sound ANY trashier?! I vote no. What a shit show!!!

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 13/10/2020, 18:02) 

Lmao oh lord

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Some of you here might also watch Awaygirl on YouTube. She's mentioned by Bonicles quite often. Anyway, her and her husband both got the Covid.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 10/13/2020, 07:14 PM) 
    Some of you here might also watch Awaygirl on YouTube. She's mentioned by Bonicles quite often. Anyway, her and her husband both got the Covid.

I haven't watched Amy in awhile but she didn't seem to take it seriously. She acted put out by the whole thing. Everybody has been put out by the virus in one way or another. Some much worse then her.

I do hope her and her husband are ok.

Edited by SunshineGirl - 10/13/2020, 07:55 PM

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 14/10/2020, 02:14) 

Won't be long before ashy Squirrel has it then?
    I am now taking bets Rofl

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pancakelover @ 10/13/2020, 07:55 PM) 

Won't be long before ashy Squirrel has it then?
    I am now taking bets Rofl

If she gets it, it won't be from Amy. She lives in Oklahoma.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 14/10/2020, 02:54) 
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 10/13/2020, 07:14 PM) 

I haven't watched Amy in awhile but she didn't seem to take it seriously. She acted put out by the whole thing. Everybody has been put out by the virus in one way or another. Some much worse then her.

I do hope her and her husband are ok.

She was especially cavalier about the whole thing and she's got asthma pretty bad.

10.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Talking Hands Psycho Pointer @ 12/10/2020, 22:23) 
    Man, she is not going to last at this new job. Usually the beginning of a new job is awesome but she's done nothing but complain. I'm sure sure she's waiting for Big Bird to put a ring on it and tell her she doesn't have to work!

I've noticed that to. All she does is bitch about the thing. I say by the time next year rolls around she will have gotten "sick", fired or quit and living with fugly bird

QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 12/10/2020, 22:40) 
    QUOTE (pancakelover @ 7/10/2020, 22:15) 
    Whoa just to clear this up and I am sure Amy can back this up but Stephanie never even graduated high school.so her going to "college" was 'night' classes to get her GED. All these "classes" she said she took was just the basics for high school science.
    Shes full of shit. People on her channel need to realize shes nothing but a liar and the reasonn she never talks of her dad is because she only met him a few times from what I've heard. She was a complusive liar through out her entire teen and 20's and clearly still is. Always lying at work to. Stephanie please get on here or YouTube and try to fight me on this you know I'm 100%right

She's too afraid to come on here anymore.

She knows we got her number.

I'm glad you and Amy have come on here with your insider info.

she blocked that Co worker friend we both have. In fact she's unfriendly almost all her friends from Harriman so I don't know if I can get more but I certainly will try to pry lmao I'm glad I only met her twice I barely spoke to her since I was invited from Another friend and that's probably a good thing Lol I'd be nuts by now I'm sure.besides she blocked me anyway for no reason.

QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 13/10/2020, 02:31) 
    EVERY butchered word: I cain't talk y'all becawls I'm tard. No, Bonnicles, you're stupid, just sayin'.

She thinks her so-called 'sassy' faces make her look cute . . . ummm, NO! :disgust1:

She looks like Donkey frm. Shreik or is is Shrek?

QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 13/10/2020, 03:23) 
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 10/13/2020, 10:57 AM) 
    She is soooooo fugly!!

And what is that thing she does with her nose in the Chick-fil-A video at 22:23? She is so friggin' weird!!

Bwahaha!

Screenshot__125_ Screenshot__126__0

ugliest thing I ever came across. She looks like a man there

QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 13/10/2020, 03:23) 
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 10/13/2020, 10:57 AM) 
    She is soooooo fugly!!

And what is that thing she does with her nose in the Chick-fil-A video at 22:23? She is so friggin' weird!!

Bwahaha!

Screenshot__125_ Screenshot__126__0

Also is it just me or are her teeth looking fake? No way Sone that eats junk and sugar the way she does would have normal looking teeth.the front totally look like partials

QUOTE (TipsyGrapes @ 13/10/2020, 04:08) 
    You couldn't pay me $1,000 an hour to do that. And you see how it's all over her. So even wearing PPE is only doing so much. I mean look how ashy she was in the chikfila video and was eating. Playing with her ashy hair and eating. Everything about the job screams unsafe.

www.nrdc.org/stories/hundreds-work...-sick-and-dying

pretty sure she seen this article and thought she could cash in. Give it a month or do and she will "fall ill"

11.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 13/10/2020, 04:38) 
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 10/12/2020, 09:30 PM) 
    I think when she was talking about the extra $2 an hour, she was referring to home healthcare job that she had to take the urine drug test for. But then the coal ash cleaning job was offered to her so I guess she never even did one day with the home healthcare agency. That's how I remember things anyway.

Really? I wonder how much this job pays.

I remember we were confused that she was taking the OSHA classes for a housekeeping position.

I agree with TipsyGrapes though, you couldn't pay me enough to be right in the middle of all those toxins. She couldn't even wash it all off her skin.

Skin is porous. Couldn't it get in your body that way?

Yep hundreds of year's of ash sitting there? Then shoveling it or sucking it up? Nope I wouldn't do that. And yes I to wonder how she's suddenly able to do such a labourious job

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

Can’t stand her either!! A whole fake ass clique..

13.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 10/14/2020, 02:14 AM) 

Do you mean they have it right now?

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 10/13/2020, 09:02 PM) 
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 10/14/2020, 02:14 AM) 

Do you mean they have it right now?

Yep, she posted it a few hours ago on her fb.

15.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks. I went to the channel and I couldn't find mention of it. The latest video from about 4 days ago was her doing a shopping haul and I thought she can't be out and about with covid, can she?

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84082 views