Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 16/10/2020, 22:10) 
    QUOTE (pancakelover @ 10/16/2020, 07:30 PM) 
    Let's see your "gorgeous" now Bird.absolutely terrifying make up off or on! Yuck!

Today she was moving all of pipes and was reminded of her strength! OK girl, I thought you had back and leg (?) Issues and on top of it all heart issues? You left Harriman because you couldn't do a physical job but suddenly you can?! On top of it not even a 2 week notice. Girl you as fake as they come I hope your subs see through you more and more. You prolly bought half them through sprizzy cauz who wants to sub to a fake ass like you?

Do you have any knowledge as to why she decided not to try to get an LPN license? She said a few years ago that the nursing home would pay for the schooling and that she was going to take advantage of it and even at one point said that she was all set to enter the Autumn 2019 class and then nothing. So what happened?

that place doesn't pay for schooling she was lying I asked my friend a while back as I was wondering to and I've been a petty little bitch and called Harriman pretending interested in a job they positively absolutely do NOT pay anyone's way through nursing classes. Stephanie is a compulsive liar and thats being honest not being shady everyone she knows says it she lies and embellishes.

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Walmart Haul video:

She gawt: okies (Oikos), unstoppables (uncrustables), plumBER stuff (drain opener) and kaboska (kielbasa).

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 17/10/2020, 16:43) 
    Walmart Haul video:

She gawt: okies (Oikos), unstoppables (uncrustables), plumBER stuff (drain opener) and kaboska (kielbasa).

Squirrel -holds up sweetart ropes and on the package it clearly reads "fruit punch flavor - squirrel: these are like a citrus flavor

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

QUOTE (pancakelover @ 18/10/2020, 01:41) 
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 17/10/2020, 16:43) 
    Walmart Haul video:

Squirrel -holds up sweetart ropes and on the package it clearly reads "fruit punch flavor - squirrel: these are like a citrus flavor.and power-ade is now gator-ade?. I love how she is still trying to hide where she works so she can get self importance!

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes! 😂😂
    Attached Image
    20201017_225658

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Y’all head on over to her Walmart haul. There are some fabulous comments, before she deletes them.

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Fawn Kirby @ 10/18/2020, 08:17 AM) 
    Y’all head on over to her Walmart haul. There are some fabulous comments, before she deletes them.

The food stamp ones?

She chimed in and said she doesn't get them.

I don't believe that for one minute (just another one of her habitual lies) because as someone said, she has shown the receipts and we've seen them. Funny how she never showed the bottom of her receipts again after we brought it up here. Hey Steph! We know you take advantage of whatever you can, including government handouts. Like your housing, food stamps, etc., etc.

If you are making a lot more money then you were, you better let welfare know because if you keep getting assistance without actually qualifying for it you will get in a lot of trouble with the government. Can you say Federal Offense?! Yes, it's a felony. Maybe you can become a jailbird like your current squeeze Birdman. LOL.

How's the house hunting going? As I predicted, one of the only ways you would get in a house is if someone else paid for it. What's going to happen when this relationship goes sour? You really should try to be more independent, especially if you have the money to do so. Of course, that means you would need to cut down on your DT hauls, and we all know that is never going to happen because you are addicted to buying junk.

Try putting your kids ahead of yourself for once. Yeah, we know that's never going to happen either.

Just one more thing......what happened to your dogs????!!!! Mama's girls my ass!!!!!

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lots of "doggie" questions/comments...still NO answer from the flat-headed witch (we know she reads them all, becawls she answered the 'food stamps' comment). :dunno:

Screenshot__145_

Screenshot__146_

:7043:

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 18/10/2020, 16:36) 
    Lots of "doggie" questions/comments...still NO answer from the flat-headed witch (we know she reads them all, becawls she answered the 'food stamps' comment). :dunno:

Screenshot__145_

Screenshot__146_

:7043:

One of those look familiar 😉

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She will NEVER give people an explanation about those dogs. She never gave a shit about them!

Stephanie is the most unChristian Christian I have ever seen. She is nothing but a rotten, evil, lying, ugly, phony bitch!!

Her new guy is creepy as hell. Pretty much every comment I've seen he calls her baby girl. I'm sure she loves it, but she is a full grown woman. If he's into baby girls she better watch out for her daughters!! They are much closer to being baby girls then Ol' Bonnicles is.

10.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (3DogMom @ 10/19/2020, 12:44 AM) 
    One of those look familiar 😉

:thumbs-up:

11.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 10/18/2020, 04:22 PM) 
    Just one more thing......what happened to your dogs????!!!! Mama's girls my ass!!!!!

It's obvious that she is taking the "I don't owe anyone an explanation of what happened to my dogs" attitude, which she is free to do. But it goes both ways - the people asking don't owe her their belief that the dogs are fine and that she didn't just abandon them to a shelter.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dollar Tree haul, cannot read the words "Battle for Atlas". Hmmm. Also it's Martinelli's apple juice not Maralinni's or whatever the hell she said.

It's a good thing she got a job shoveling toxic waste, because that's really all she can aspire to.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She posted a few pics of her mom on fb. She's posted these same pics several times before. I think she only has 4 or 5 pictures of her mom. That is really sad. If she was so close to her mom she would have a lot more. We all know how she loves mugging for the camera.

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 19/10/2020, 01:05) 
    She posted a few pics of her mom on fb. She's posted these same pics several times before. I think she only has 4 or 5 pictures of her mom. That is really sad. If she was so close to her mom she would have a lot more. We all know how she loves mugging for the camera.

People always fighting for her. Makes me laugh because it's just so stupid. It's like you take of you boo don't worry about who like or doesn't like Stephanie. Fucking idiots

15.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Someone please capture the comments telling her and her croonies off before it's to late. I can't do it otherwise I would LMAO

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84061 views