Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was so tickled at the thought of her speaking in tongues and writing prophecies. Did she say she was on her balcony? I'm sure her neighbors thought she was having a seizure or something.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marsha @ 9/21/2020, 12:08 PM) 
    Per Squirrel,I'm gonna own my own home one day. Well,you're gonna have to save. Some money,stop going to DT every other day,stop eating out every day.I just don't think you can do it! And 2$ more an hour is going to change her life?lol.

She said the EXACT same thing when she was living w/ Myra...said it would take her a year (or 2) to buy a house.
    So, what happened, Squirrel?! :dunno:

QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 9/22/2020, 12:32 AM) 
    I was so tickled at the thought of her speaking in tongues and writing prophecies. Did she say she was on her balcony? I'm sure her neighbors thought she was having a seizure or something.

:hearty-laugh:

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=BunnyCakes,9/21/2020, 09:38 AM ?t=61852503&st=45#entry446941237]
    QUOTE (Marsha @ 9/21/2020, 12:08 PM) 
    Per Squirrel,I'm gonna own my own home one day. Well,you're gonna have to save. Some money,stop going to DT every other day,stop eating out every day.I just don't think you can do it! And 2$ more an hour is going to change her life?lol.

She said the EXACT same thing when she was living w/ Myra...said it would take her a year (or 2) to buy a house.
    So, what happened, Squirrel?! :dunno:

What happened was that she thought she would snag a man who either owned a home or had the potential to get her into a home.

There are five ways Squirrel could possibly get a house.

1. She wins a lottery/sweepstakes: Highly unlikely.

2. Someone leaves her money/house in their will: Even more unlikely.

3. She buys a house herself: NEVER gonna happen.

4. She rents a house and becomes a squatter: I can see the Squirrel doing that. "I'm here to stay, don't you know who I am?!"

5. She hooks up with a schmuck capable of putting her in a house: This is the ONLY way Squirrel will legally pry her way into a home. Maybe that is the secret thing she wouldn't talk about in her sushi video. Maybe her and The Bird are still together. Hhhmmmmmm.

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just finished half-watching the video.

She said she wondered at times how she would pay all her bills, but God helped her.

Did he tell her to go to Dollar Tree and buy a bunch a junk so that she could pay the electric bill? It doesn't make any sense because we've all seen her spend and spend and spend weekly from her hauls and pics of her Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee. If she didn't have money for her bills why was she out throwing her money away on non-essentials? Did God pay her bills? She talks out of both sides of her mouth. She just makes stuff up as she goes along.

She is completely full of shit with this religious stuff. God talked to her.....yeah right! :wacko:

I can't wait to see her rise to power. :crying:

5.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TipsyGrapes @ 21/9/2020, 15:11) 
    So after watching her last video she pretty much is implying that God is going to get her this higher paying job. He apparently visits her a lot. Got her through paying her bills? I just get lost sometimes in her rambling.

She studied for those tests to get a better paying job
    She went to work everyday to pay her bills. Not saying there might not be belp sometimes divinely, but give yourself some credit as well.

I also didn't understand how she says she wants to help people. She literally has a job helping people but she wants to quit for a higher paying job. That right there shows me it's not about helping people but the money. I'm not knocking that, I'd be about the money as well but don't lie about it.

Im tired of her using the lord for her own personal way out and piggy bank. She's a selfish human being

She always acts like God's given her a calling and shes like some saint now or something. She nuts completely off her rocker and needs to seek some mental help

Never once does she say" gee I hope the lord can help those in need. I don't need anything. He should help those who really need it"

What a phony. She says those things for views

6.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 9/21/2020, 04:32 PM) 

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall. 😂

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe God runs the state of Tennessee.

The only reason she can pay all her bills are because of all the taxpayers dollars.

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 9/22/2020, 03:35 AM) 
    She always acts like God's given her a calling and shes like some saint now or something. She nuts completely off her rocker and needs to seek some mental help
    Attached Image
    facechange (2)

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 9/21/2020, 03:36 PM) 

I'm dead!! XD XD XD XD XD

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BunnyCakes @ 21/9/2020, 22:36) 

Yes she definitely. Thinks she's the chosen one. Its super fucking weird I've never seen anyone act this way. And ever notice its every.freaking. time.she's single shes suddenly becomes some holier than thou person. She thrives on attention and knows who to get it from her squirrel squad

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    People are so fucking stupid that comment her on the sushi video I just went and commented that all she does is use god to get her dream job ect. She never opens those damn muppet eyes of hers and sees what is going on In the world it's all about her. Shes got a job why not just be greatful and say I AM looking for a new job and I WILL do it on my own . Why does she have to.throw God in there hes got other priorities than making sure stephanie has her dream job. I can see asking for help if your drowning in debt with no way out, jobless, starving, deathly ill, starving ect

Not her im sure she would even ask for help if she needed a man

Selfish is what she is!

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OK, I have been waiting for the release of a horror movie called Saint Maud for a while now. It's been delayed (probably has to do with covid). CG's latest video and some of the discussion here is starting to remind me of the movie trailers, crazy as that sounds. :o: 😄

Anyway, take a look at them and tell me if you get what I'm saying (if you really don't like horror, then proceed with caution).

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That photo of her head on an angel is perfect!It really shows how unattractive she is.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Fawn Kirby @ 22/9/2020, 06:27) 
    That photo of her head on an angel is perfect!It really shows how unattractive she is.

She is butt ugly, but look at those evil eyes. Scary!

15.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nota Cristyan @ 22/9/2020, 05:05) 
    OK, I have been waiting for the release of a horror movie called Saint Maud for a while now. It's been delayed (probably has to do with covid). CG's latest video and some of the discussion here is starting to remind me of the movie trailers, crazy as that sounds. :o: 😄

Anyway, take a look at them and tell me if you get what I'm saying (if you really don't like horror, then proceed with caution).

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq012KK53o4\

www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5obwBR7t1s

Creepy and yes it does seem like her

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84088 views