Couponing Girl Part 10: Little Orphan Couponing Girl & the Tales of a Lonesome Squirrel

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 9/24/2020, 03:45 AM) 
    I don't think they ever broke up.

That's a definite possibility.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 9/23/2020, 08:25 PM) 
    QUOTE (TipsyGrapes @ 9/23/2020, 08:11 PM) 
    It seems incredibly dangerous.

This article was from just a few days ago.

www.oakridger.com/story/news/2020/...run/5712105002/

but it's $2 more an hour! That's her ticket out of poverty!

I think she is going to absolutely hate this new job. It seems that she will be doing some hard labor.

She'll be kicking herself for leaving the home where she could hide, sit on her ass, and take selfies. There's nowhere to hide outside with all the coal ash.

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 24/9/2020, 03:48) 
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 9/23/2020, 08:25 PM) 
    but it's $2 more an hour! That's her ticket out of poverty!

I think she is going to absolutely hate this new job. It seems that she will be doing some hard labor.

She'll be kicking herself for leaving the home where she could hide, sit on her ass, and take selfies. There's nowhere to hide outside with all the coal ash.

Lmao she will be complaining no time soon this is probably a ploy to get workers comp

QUOTE (TipsyGrapes @ 23/9/2020, 23:43) 
    She got the job ya'll!

Not for long though tho. no way shes gonna be able to handle this

4.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yep, that’s her.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lilac1234 @ 9/24/2020, 01:51 PM) 
    Lmao she will be complaining no time soon this is probably a ploy to get workers comp

Soon she'll start complaining about back/knee/leg pain or breathing problems (remember that one?) . . . endless stuff-my-pie-hole videos where she'll complain about pain, she's tard, etc.
    DT hauls showcasing ibuproferen & pain patches. :rolleyes:
    Then, on her days off, she'll be living the life with her "man du jour" - no pain in sight.

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I didn't know she was seeing another guy, last one I remember was a Melvin I think he was called. Damn she's going through men like I have hot dinners lol. Unbelievable, I feel for the kids seeing all this crap etc

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    she's already taking selfies at her TRAINING CLASS in her hardhat and safety glasses. Good lord

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lilac, you're probably onto something. She knows the job is dangerous and has dollar signs in her eyes.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm trying so hard to give her the benefit of the doubt, but now back with the new boyfriend, the whole thing looks sleazy.

10.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    she'll never have anything.She will always be a welfare queen because the more money she makes,the more she will eat out,buy expensive coffee and make more DT trips for crap she doesn't need!

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 9/25/2020, 08:42 AM) 
    she's already taking selfies at her TRAINING CLASS in her hardhat and safety glasses. Good lord

I bet she told all them peoples she's a YT Celebrity. :rolleyes:
    "Don't you know who I am?!"

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Tellitlikeitis @ 9/25/2020, 06:34 AM) 
    I'm trying so hard to give her the benefit of the doubt, but now back with the new boyfriend, the whole thing looks sleazy.

Do you feel this way because you find the new boyfriend to be sleazy? Or because she has a history of breaking up and getting back together and breaking up and getting back together?

13.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Tellitlikeitis @ 9/25/2020, 05:12 PM) 
    Both, I live in a very populated diverse city and so I've seen and unfortunately dated different types of men. This new one you can tell is not the let's just say only getting a "kiss" goodnight. I'm not saying I'm a saint, however, I've seen her posts and comments on facebook and first it's not the place for them and second the preaching and then the sexy poses and constant selfies and telling him how sexy he is, just🤮

I totally agree with you about the latest boyfriend. No way does he date women who don't put out. And I'm not saying that there is necessarily anything wrong with that. It's just that CG portrays herself as a topnotch Christian who has the devil himself trying to kill her in her sleep because she is destined to be such a powerful voice for God and will be saving the souls of countless homeless and poor people. But yet she can't get her lasciviousness under control. It's just so strange when you really think about it. :blink: :lol:

Can I also ask you if you were a person who watched her at first because you thought she was a good Christian woman but then became disillusioned with her? I'm kind of fascinated about her Christian viewers and what they may think when they start learning more about her personal life.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has officially reinstated her relationship with the bird on fb. It must be getting serious. I just can't wrap my head around these people that immediately get in a "relationship" and then it's time to get married. How desperate they must be. No wonder the divorce rate is so damn high.

Do we know what he does for a living? I know he wrote a book or two. How ironic is it that his woman doesn't know how to read or talk! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

We need a better-suited name for him. And what is up with those eyebrows of his? They're like bushy back and forward slashes. He's just so gross....gives me the creeps every time I see his pic. I wouldn't let my kids within 1000 feet of him. Come to think of it I wouldn't let them within 1000 feet of Stephanie either.

Looks like they are in the market for a house. Guess who will be footing the bill for that? Watch your wallet birdman it's about to become much thinner.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't care what kind of Ho she is.

What I care about is the preachy, holier than thou attitude she gives on her channel. And exposing those kids to all these pervy men.

942 replies since 12/9/2020, 01:49   84088 views