Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    We're absolutely not going to get a new video tomorrow or friday

2. DivorceAlbum
        +15   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 14/9/2020, 23:59) 
    We're absolutely not going to get a new video tomorrow or friday

I don’t think we’ll miss much by not finding out how Jen folds and stores her dish towels or whatever boring crap she’s putting out these days. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 14/9/2020, 23:52) 
    She didn’t tell Jill because there was no injury to tell her about, not because she thought Jill would “panic.” She made it up, and then quickly realized her mom might see her IG so she covered. If she hurt her back Sat, why nothing about it yesterday? And how can she possibly carry Donny around? I’ve thrown my back out before and I can assure you there’s no carrying a toddler around in that condition. It’s a made-up injury by the lying liar who lies. I mean, maybe she overdid it and is a little sore, but no way she threw her back out.
    So just stop it, Jennifer. Be honest and say “you know what? This weekend sucked because it was my anniversary and that’s a painful reminder that my marriage failed, and on top of that it was the kids first full weekend with Don and that was hard, and I didn’t get to do traditional fall stuff with the Melissas and it all just sucked. So I went by myself and binged on donuts but I still feel sad and now I have to get the kids from school and I’m an emotional mess.”

I don’t like Jen at all, but I’m not a monster. If she admitted these things in an honest, non-manipulative way, I would have an ounce of sympathy. But just an ounce. She’s still a smug, selfish brat. (I’m not a saint, either.😉)

4.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she said that about her mom, because I doubt her mom watches her stories. Either she doesn't watch them and Jen knows it, or Jen has her close family restricted from watching her stories. I don't believe that her family could watch the crazy that goes on in her stories and not confront her about it.

5.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She looks so rough in those stories. Also when she apologizes to her mom, she looks left (I think if the pic is reversed) and closes her eyes

In other news cc is back and they are eating pie.

Eta. The way she said it Dawned/DONNED on me. Lol

6.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    Those kids do not seem to enthused about that pie.

7.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    We actually might get a new video this week... she seems like she wants to complain and is needy for attention (more than usual). I also believe Don has a new girlfriend, and I can see her trying to throw casual shade at him in a video - here’s hoping!

Side note: My favorite shade at Don was when she just happened to show her podcast list, “how to negotiate with a narcissist”. :snickering:

Edited by BlenderDance - 9/15/2020, 01:20 AM

8.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 15/9/2020, 01:01) 
    She looks so rough in those stories. Also when she apologizes to her mom, she looks left (I think if the pic is reversed) and closes her eyes

I heard the same thing!😆

QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 15/9/2020, 01:05) 

It looks barely touched, and in spite of what Jen says, they don’t look too excited about that coconut whipped cream, either. They’re probably missing the normal snacks they got at Daddy’s house.

9.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 15/9/2020, 01:05) 

It looks barely touched, and in spite of what Jen says, they don’t look too excited about that coconut whipped cream, either. They’re probably missing the normal snacks they got at Daddy’s house.
    [/QUOTE]

She only posted that story because bakers were posting that we hadn't seen CC. "Here! Ill show you her first, since you people keep saying I don't like her!"

10.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 15/9/2020, 01:01) 

I noticed that too and immediately my sick twisted mind pictured the two of them in bed after bumping uglies. Dork Jen says in a baby voice, “It Donned on me,” and they both laugh at her silliness. Oh, Jennifur. Then that got me wondering if they ever used the pull & pray method of birth control. And now I have to shower and sanitize myself. 👋

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BlenderDance @ 15/9/2020, 01:19) 
    We actually might get a new video this week... she seems like she wants to complain and is needy for attention (more than usual). I also believe Don has a new girlfriend, and I can see her trying to throw casual shade at him in a video - here’s hoping!

Side note: My favorite shade at Don was when she just happened to show her podcast list, “how to negotiate with a narcissist”. :snickering:

I wish she would have a few shots of tequila and film a Tea(tequila) and Talk with Jen video and post it raw and unedited!

12. BackupPersona
        +16   Like  

User deleted

I wish it would finally DON on her to comb and style her hair and while she’s at it, beautiful CC’s too.

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 9/14/2020, 07:01 PM) 

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found that amusing :lol:

14.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 15/9/2020, 01:24) 

Right? They’re preschoolers, for crying out loud. They don’t want farm-stand Dutch Apple pie, they want a freaking Oreo! Just a plain old Oreo.

15.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    Is there a way to cure a narcissist?

How can she not see that she shows partiality to Donny? With all the self reflection she does, she has zero self awareness.

933 replies since 12/9/2020, 17:34   96182 views