AssInTheAirTryingToSaveHerHair Pt. 183

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RepurposedLazySusan @ 17/9/2020, 01:27) 
    QUOTE (Bones’ Doormat @ 9/17/2020, 01:03 AM) 
    Her thick, meaty lips are like her eyebrow’s bald ugly cousins.
    Yuk

:smoking-smiley-face:

I hate the weird things she does with her hands/fingers when she talks to the camera.

She keeps her hands close to her body and her body is always sort of scrunched because she is extremely insecure. She no longer has her giant Donnie The Pooh to cling to. It’s just lonely Jen now, dangling off a cliff by a tree root, fighting against the wind of life while Don pursues honey in the hundred acre wood.

2.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    How does one throw out their back and still manage to drive an hour each way to an apple orchard to buy and stuff their wide gob with donuts? Like she literally did this a few days ago and is now claiming she’s been out with a bad back for FIVE days. Is this bitch dumb or is she crazy. Oh wait...she’s both!

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/16/2020, 04:45 PM) 
    How does one throw out their back and still manage to drive an hour each way to an apple orchard to buy and stuff their wide gob with donuts? Like she literally did this a few days ago and is now claiming she’s been out with a bad back for FIVE days. Is this bitch dumb or is she crazy. Oh wait...she’s both!

It is as though Jen plunges her hand into a bag of lies written on slips of paper, and then disregarding whether they conflict or complement the lie told earlier, states them as HER TRUTH.

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 17/9/2020, 01:30) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/16/2020, 03:27 PM) 
    I didn’t get the sense that it would be a real vlog. More of a sit down while Jen has verbal diarrhea on camera. Jen loves to dangle her videos like a carrot and make people beg for them. Throw in a little scolding opportunity and she’s happier than a pig in shit. That was the purpose of her stories today.

God she is UGLY. She seems to have no neck lately.

800A0032-4DEF-400A-BA3E-A7FE569768DA14AD8483-E4B3-4971-B14F-6B34F8DC613C

After making her eyebrow taming her personal indulgence of choice, and probably choosing the most bougie location, she doesn’t seem to have well balanced brows. In addition to being way too pronounced, one is both thinner and higher!

The brow threading lady must have tried to make the brow above Jen’s smaller eye thinner to make it proportionate to her eye

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bones’ Doormat @ 9/16/2020, 05:03 PM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 17/9/2020, 01:30) 
    After making her eyebrow taming her personal indulgence of choice, and probably choosing the most bougie location, she doesn’t seem to have well balanced brows. In addition to being way too pronounced, one is both thinner and higher!

The brow threading lady must have tried to make the brow above Jen’s smaller eye thinner to make it proportionate to her eye

Yeah, it’s also further from the midline of her face than the other one. I hope this mess wasn’t intentional, and if I were having this as my one personal indulgence (I guess all the other personal indulgences, publicly shown, and privately enjoyed, are semantically called something else by our Jen) I would be disappointed. She looks cockeyed.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Queen of Budgeting @ 16/9/2020, 22:37) 
    CH3uok1

Jen, the negativity is because you can no longer keep up with your own lies and even the Jenions can see that. If you were actually authentic (just saying you're being authentic doesn't make it true) then a LOT of the hate would go away. Admit you're struggling, motherhood isn't what you thought it would be, divorce is hard, you have no idea what to do with the ugly house, etc. It would make you resemble an actual human.

Even most of us horrible bakers liked you back in the day when you owned your privileged fluffy life without pretending to be deeper than you are. It's all the shitquotes that are the problem. And the lies.

She really can't spell, the question goes "I'm feeling a little uncertain about this and wild appreciate knowing if..."

Her only job is to write up a post about herself on instagram and she messes it up.

7.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Plant based like Jen doesn't know how to correctly pronounce tempeh. It's tem-pei, not tem-puh. Idiot.

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 17/9/2020, 01:58) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 9/16/2020, 04:45 PM) 

It is as though Jen plunges her hand into a bag of lies written on slips of paper, and then disregarding whether they conflict or complement the lie told earlier, states them as HER TRUTH.

Feels like her social media presence is a huge game of exquisite corpse (cadavre exquis in English? do you guys play that game?) where some of her persona starts the narrative, then another comes in (say, from baby Jen to bidness wady) and doesn't read what the other said before she picks up the story.

We were there too, Jen. You can't just start fresh every day. We've read the whole thing.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissReview @ 17/9/2020, 02:17) 
    QUOTE (Queen of Budgeting @ 16/9/2020, 22:37) 
    CH3uok1

Jen, the negativity is because you can no longer keep up with your own lies and even the Jenions can see that. If you were actually authentic (just saying you're being authentic doesn't make it true) then a LOT of the hate would go away. Admit you're struggling, motherhood isn't what you thought it would be, divorce is hard, you have no idea what to do with the ugly house, etc. It would make you resemble an actual human.

Even most of us horrible bakers liked you back in the day when you owned your privileged fluffy life without pretending to be deeper than you are. It's all the shitquotes that are the problem. And the lies.

She really can't spell, the question goes "I'm feeling a little uncertain about this and wild appreciate knowing if..."

Her only job is to write up a post about herself on instagram and she messes it up.

She’s trying to subliminally message more traffic to wild u for more donuts.

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wild U is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard of & the price is obscene (& I’m a boujee person).

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Where did we last see these?? You little thief. Screenshot_2020-09-16_at_9

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Dear lord
    I just paid $6.50 for a tall PSL. This better be good. The milk they use is usually shit.
    This is criminal, Australia.

13.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Sometimes the universe gives you gifts that you discover later. Today, I was watching Jen’s stories, but had to put my phone away to go into a meeting. Apparently, I did a screenshot and didn’t know it, until tonight when I took a picture of something else and this was in my camera roll! What an ugly mug 49B0ADFF-260F-4223-B6DA-95F1C37B9A77

14.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    That’s a Glennon face :huh:

15.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Those brows tho. Somehow they look WORSE than before.

I think she’s going to tell us divorce in finalized on Friday’s video.

Ross Manor 1.0 still hasn’t found a buyer. I looked at Zillow. On market 72 days; 1726 views. I have a feeling 1300+ are from Bakers and Jenions.

Edited by KayTee - 9/17/2020, 04:04 AM

933 replies since 12/9/2020, 17:34   96176 views