The Mills Family Pt 3

« Older   Newer »

1. Cinderella
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Onbreak @ 17/9/2020, 14:42) 
    All this penis talk happens at Bible studies???

Has Tom met the An american homestead guy. His wife died last year too. I haven't kept up with them this year. But he likes to preach and has a separate channel for that.

Onbreak-I made this comment over on shes in her aprons Topic, but I think it applies here too:
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 17/9/2020, 07:25)
    Tom mills said his kids got death threats. Just maybe some whacked apronette's hubby and kiddos didn't like the tuna pie made at1130am and served to them at 630 pm and threatened them or her?

Making any kind of threat against any of these
    Families kids is just so wrong. That’s why I hate to see kids featured on their parents YouTube channels. I don’t mind watching the adults, and I like to snark with the rest, but no way should it go any further than that. Gossiping is one thing-threatening is a whole
    Other ballgame. It pains me to see kids featured-and some so heavily-on the parents channels. The people that make threats against the kids-or even the adults-absolutely should be called out on their behavior and suffer the consequences. But these dumb parents also need to think about their children’s safety and stop showing every aspect of their private lives on the internet. I gossip About the adults and dislike a lot of wha they do, but there’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed and unfortunately, some people really are trolls and aren’t decent enough human beings to not cross that line. Any time I watch a channel where the kids are
    Featured a lot, I dislike the video, won’t subscribe, and a lot of times I won’t watch that channel again. I do watch the Mills family more than I should, but I just feel so much compassion for what those kids have been through and continue to go through daily. I’m
    Glad that kim doesn’t show her kids a lot. I haven’t watched her for very long so I’m assuming she used to show them more? I laugh at some of the stupid shit she does, but I almost feel sorry for her. She obviously has issues and needs help, and not the kind you find at church.

As much as I dislikeTom, real threats are not cool. I would hope if there is a real
    Or perceived threat that Tom would take his kids safety into consideration and stop filming them. I know he has said that their channel was to help people-he’s also said it was to have a record for his future generations to watch. If it’s to proselytize to people, keep the kids off the channel. If it’s so his future family
    Members can watch and his kids have the memories of their childhood, what happened to making home movies? They don’t need to publicize their private moments for the world
    To see. Film the kids and your life for your family, but keep it private. No need to put it on YouTube other than to make money off the backs of your children and grift from people
    Whose sympathies they play on. I think these family based youtubers have overblown egos and that’s why they do it. They need the validation.

And back to your question-yes there was talk of penises during bible study. I get him wanting to discuss the issue, but not with his young sons listening while it was live for literally anyone in the world to comment on. Thankfully the chat didn’t go horribly wrong.

Edited by Cinderella - 9/17/2020, 12:00 PM

2.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine being a moderator for your DAD'S bible study and he says to you, if you see comments about his gf being a dildo saleslady delete and block.
    What a fucking mess you've made, Tom.

3. Cinderella
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Onbreak @ 17/9/2020, 15:00) 
    Imagine being a moderator for your DAD'S bible study and he says to you, if you see comments about his gf being a dildo saleslady delete and block.
    What a fucking mess you've made, Tom.

I agree completely.

4. Cinderella
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I really wish Tom would stop filming their everyday life and just make the Channel all about him and April. There is no need to show the kids. But he won’t do that because that is where they make their money. People want to see the kids. I Get it but I don’t get it. Yeah it’s funny to see Hannah do something cute or hear Claudia sass someone, or see Judah’s armor and how talented he is. But it’s not worth those kids losing their privacy over. My wish for the Mills family channel is to not see the kids featured at all. I just don’t understand when people say they are concerned about the children, but also want to see them in the videos. I’m concerned about them but don’t want to see their lives put out there for public consumption and judgment. The kids have not asked for any of this, and are not able to consent to being filmed. Thomas maybe as he’s a legal adult, but as far as I’m concerned, the rest are not. I’m sure if the
    Kids themselves that are old enough to say wether they want to be filmed or not, would say no to being featured. Asher especially. And maybe even Eden and Solomon. People can be so cruel to the kids and that’s not fair and the parents-I’m looking at you Tom-should be ashamed for putting their kids in that position. I have watched the channel because I am concerned about the kids and it really has gotten to me how they are treated. But I guess I should take my own advice and not watch as long as the kids are on there. I just wish they had someone to look out for them as the only parent they have left won’t man up and do it. The kids don’t have a chance at a decent life thanks to their parents-both Andrea and Tom-and now April-and that makes me sad. I guess I just don’t have it in me to watch anymore. Me watching and commenting on how disrespectful Tom is to his kids isn’t going to change a thing. Tom will never change and be the man and parent he should be. I don’t want to contribute to his funds by watching anymore. He might think their Channel
    Is helping people but in reality it’s just using his children to grift from people who don’t know better.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Why send his kids stuff. It will just end up on a site for sale. The cute little outfits people send his daughters, they are used for pajamas, I believe Tom or somebody said that, too. It really and truly seems all Tom is interested in is the money.

I have also backed away from his channel. Tom and April both have become so rude. I watched a video, before April, and Tom had all the kids at the table to eat. Of course not the best food but. He had some different dipping sauces for the kids to try. I heard laughing, kids laughing, even Tom laughing. To me, it was a fun video to watch, him and his kids. Since April has been in the picture, the kids really do not seem, like they are all that happy. Before April, it was even fun to watch the pizza making night.

Then the video of Tom and Asher doing the fence for the turtle. Sophia wanted to be next to her dad. Tom got up and moved a little bit, she moved with him, Tom moved back, Sophia moved back. Anyway.

I backed off of watching his videos, especially since April came into the picture. It is ashamed Tom can not see that or at least understand how the people who have stood by him, in you tube land, feels. She really and truly not the right one for him and/or his kids.

6.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 17/9/2020, 14:30) 
    So I watched the live bible study just to see what was up. Tom started out by giving a shout out to the trolls. He said he knew they were coming over from a gossip site and had their plan of attack ready. LOL. Hi 👋 Tom! Hi 👋 April! He made quite a few comments throughout the bible study about the trolls and haters. He said he see there were like 4 thumbs down and he knew it was the trolls from “that” site, and towards the end of the Bible study when he looked again and see there were like 17 thumbs down he said he must have made others angry besides the trolls.

The comment section was very mild last night. At the beginning a few viewers commented back to him about the trolls. A couple people said things that he and his minions took as trolling, but they were just people trying to make a point without being snarky-he apologized to one, not the other. If there were any bad comments, Thomas, Judah and April
    Took care of them before I saw them, because it was pretty calm in the comments section last night. I got the impression from a
    Comment judah made that Tom told them to expect trolls because they were all watching chat very closely. Thomas deleted one comment and Tom told him it was ok not to do that because he knew the person and they didn’t mean anything by it. I get that they probably don’t want actual trolls commenting there, but when you put yourself out there in the public eye, you have to know you are going to get pushback from people. Not everyone is going to agree with you. And yes, some people take it too far, but Tom is so
    Arrogant, he just sets himself Up for it. And boy was he arrogant last night.

April made a few comments throughout the live. She was at toms but was not on camera. Other than Tom, the only ones on camera were the 3 littlest girls. Hannah was in a mood, and all the girls looked overtired. April said they had played hard yesterday and they were tired.

April said her kids were at the trailer cleaning it up for her because they knew her foot hurt.

No mention of the other kids and I didn’t hear them in the background either.

Tom of course had his usual spiel of what bible study was. It wasn’t meant to be one person preaching while others listen, but yet that’s exactly what it was. He says that’s what he doesn’t like about traditional church but to me
    That’s exactly what bible study is. He talked about his take on baptism and circumcising. He talked about why he thought it used
    To be done and why it was done now. Some thoughts he had were it was Originally used to keep kids from masturbating and then went to being done for health reasons, but I get the feeling he thinks it’s done now because some
    Guy ( can’t remember who he was) made a
    Video, wrote a book, or something, and he’s the one that brought circumcision back to popularity. I really can’t explain it better because tom didn’t make any sense when he was
    Talking about it. You’d have to watch and listen for yourselves because I didn’t get why he thought this guy was the one responsible
    For making circumcisions popular again. I know in my family it was not done for religious reasons but for health reasons.

Anyway, mild chat and boring live. But he was ready to fight the trolls. He had his army all
    Ready to go to battle. LOL. And he definitely had an attitude last night. More so than usual I thought.

He apologized to someone? Didn’t catch that.

7.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate that April is on Andrea's channel at all.

Tom needs to just move everything his channel. Don't fuck up Andreas anymore.

8. Cinderella
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dumfounded @ 17/9/2020, 16:32) 
    Why send his kids stuff. It will just end up on a site for sale. The cute little outfits people send his daughters, they are used for pajamas, I believe Tom or somebody said that, too. It really and truly seems all Tom is interested in is the money.

I have also backed away from his channel. Tom and April both have become so rude. I watched a video, before April, and Tom had all the kids at the table to eat. Of course not the best food but. He had some different dipping sauces for the kids to try. I heard laughing, kids laughing, even Tom laughing. To me, it was a fun video to watch, him and his kids. Since April has been in the picture, the kids really do not seem, like they are all that happy. Before April, it was even fun to watch the pizza making night.

Then the video of Tom and Asher doing the fence for the turtle. Sophia wanted to be next to her dad. Tom got up and moved a little bit, she moved with him, Tom moved back, Sophia moved back. Anyway.

I backed off of watching his videos, especially since April came into the picture. It is ashamed Tom can not see that or at least understand how the people who have stood by him, in you tube land, feels. She really and truly not the right one for him and/or his kids.

Yeah I don’t get it either. People are so gullible. You’d think they would wake up
    To the fact that Tom only wants cash. For himself.

I think he’s always been full of himself and rude. And I really don’t care about April either. I’ve never liked the Thursday shopping/dinners. Breaks my heart to see how he feeds his kids. And I don’t agree with letting Eden or any of the other kids control the camera. They should not be exposed to the chats. See I don’t think they were happier before. I think they had their moments, but I think they were just resigned to that was how their life was going to be. We have to remember those kids have nothing to compare their lives to so they probably aren’t even aware of what they are lacking. I do think they are sadder since Tom Has a girlfriend. They have got to be still reeling from their mothers death and because of no one to talk to, like a counselor, I’m sure they probably aren’t processing it very well.

IMO I don’t think it matters if it’s April or someone else. His YouTube fans are not going to be happy with anyone he chooses. As I’ve said before I think they make a good pair. They deserve each other. The kids do not deserve any of it.

QUOTE (Onbreak @ 17/9/2020, 16:47) 
    I hate that April is on Andrea's channel at all.

Tom needs to just move everything his channel. Don't fuck up Andreas anymore.

I don’t really have a problem with it being Andreas channel. Yes I think Tom should be spouting his religious beliefs on his own channel, but he changed Andreas channel to the Mills family channel, and I don’t see him changing it ever. Like I’ve said, I don’t think the kids should be on there at all. I hate that these youtube parents have their kids most private moments featured on their channels. Can’t get more intimate than filming his kids watching their mother die and seeing her dead body lying there in the bed with the whole world watching. That to me was unforgivable.

Also just My opinion and probably not a favorable one, but Andrea did a pretty good job of screwing up her own channel. She had some very hateful views and neglected her children just like Tom. Only thing was she kept sweet while Doing it. I’m sorry she had to suffer the way she did and that her kids are left without their mother, but she was not a nice person and I didn’t care for her views on things at all. JMO

9.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The kids do not stand a chance one way or another and that is so very sad.

10.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Tom thinks he's just smarter than everyone else saying he analyzes everything to get to the real truth. Its just the truth according to Tom. There are millions of other perspectives he never considers and probably doesn't even know about. His obvious favoritism of some over others really gets to me. Claudia is so smart and sees how he treats Hannah and Sophia and tries to get the same but he just doesn't have the same care towards her as he does to the others. He begs Hannah to get on his lap. He puts his arm around Sophia. But Claudia. No. And April mentioned she was going to call z person on the chat. That's interesting.

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I noticed that with Claudia, too. Tom says Sophia has always been a daddy's girl and of course Hannah is the baby. And April is just ridiculous all the way around about everything. I, once again, am backing away from watching their videos. They are to much. In his 'bible study' to have 3 people watching the comments, that was a little extreme to say the least. Then Thomas deletes someone who he did not understand what they really meant til it was explained to him. Then all he said was, Oh.

Time to leave it alone.

12.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tom was probably afraid of someone linking the Pure Romance bondage link. I think someone mentioned it on the last thread about putting it in the chat, so Tom was probably afraid someone would do that. Maybe they should address the issue then. Or maybe April needs to quit talking about being a Proverbs 31 woman. Or maybe she should stop selling those things if she still wants to be a Proverbs 31 woman. Or maybe make her page private. I don't know. But to keep sweeping it under the rug seems like it's just making it worse. If you have nothing to hide, why are you hiding it?

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 9/17/2020, 05:07 PM) 
    QUOTE (dumfounded @ 17/9/2020, 16:32) 

I don’t really have a problem with it being Andreas channel. Yes I think Tom should be spouting his religious beliefs on his own channel, but he changed Andreas channel to the Mills family channel, and I don’t see him changing it ever. Like I’ve said, I don’t think the kids should be on there at all. I hate that these youtube parents have their kids most private moments featured on their channels. Can’t get more intimate than filming his kids watching their mother die and seeing her dead body lying there in the bed with the whole world watching. That to me was unforgivable.

Also just My opinion and probably not a favorable one, but Andrea did a pretty good job of screwing up her own channel. She had some very hateful views and neglected her children just like Tom. Only thing was she kept sweet while Doing it. I’m sorry she had to suffer the way she did and that her kids are left without their mother, but she was not a nice person and I didn’t care for her views on things at all. JMO

Well, he kind of is riding the coat tails of Andrea's channel. he opens by saying "Tom Mills here" which is the way Andrea opened "Andrea Mills here" He monetized ALL the videos not just the ones from the time she died. He wants to create a cookbook, etc... He can't run the channel by his own merits so he has to do it on Andrea's even to the very day she died he relied on her dying for views.

I don't agree with her wacky views BUT I have to say if she TRULY believed that things were a conspiracy and NOT real, then she isn't saying it to hurt anyone becasue in her mind she really thinks it's not real. Yes, it's warped that people can REALLY believe in these things but they do.

Now if she believed it was REAL AND said it WAS NOT then that is a deliberate thing to hurt people.I don't think it was her INTENT to have nutty and insulting and cruel beliefs. I think she really, really , believed it. Lord knows who or what put these ideas in her head BUT she believed it. I really think it came from Tom. He is the one who is so scientific and loves to dissect everything and analyze everything, always trying to prove others wrong. If Tom said we live on Mars, she would believe it. So I kind of think all the conspiracy stuff came from him and she just believed ANYTHING he told her.

THAT is what is so sick and sad and twisted.That there are people out there who really believe some of these conspiracy theories and just pass it on to others.

This all my thoughts, I respect others thoughts on it, we all see things different.

Even in April he has found a woman who will stand by whatever he says or thinks. April said she is allowed to have her opinions and that he has to respect them BUT ultimately the decision is HIS on what goes on in the household.So he's used to being the one who makes the final choice, the ultimate decision, and he isn't to be challenged. What he says is to be obeyed. What a perfect way for a narcissist to live. Yuck.

Edited by MountainHiker11 - 9/17/2020, 06:26 PM

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A cook book of 3 recipes?
    Pizza
    Chicken alfredo
    Bread sticks

15.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tom thinks he smarter than everyone... Yeah buddy, so do fucking heroin addicts.
    Not really impressed by that attitude.

1193 replies since 17/9/2020, 03:01   153774 views