The Mills Family Pt 3

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 17/9/2020, 18:24) 
    A cook book of 3 recipes?
    Pizza
    Chicken alfredo
    Bread sticks

You forgot Grandma Fern's mac and cheese ;)

2. Cinderella
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 17/9/2020, 18:20) 
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 9/17/2020, 05:07 PM) 
    I don’t really have a problem with it being Andreas channel. Yes I think Tom should be spouting his religious beliefs on his own channel, but he changed Andreas channel to the Mills family channel, and I don’t see him changing it ever. Like I’ve said, I don’t think the kids should be on there at all. I hate that these youtube parents have their kids most private moments featured on their channels. Can’t get more intimate than filming his kids watching their mother die and seeing her dead body lying there in the bed with the whole world watching. That to me was unforgivable.

Also just My opinion and probably not a favorable one, but Andrea did a pretty good job of screwing up her own channel. She had some very hateful views and neglected her children just like Tom. Only thing was she kept sweet while Doing it. I’m sorry she had to suffer the way she did and that her kids are left without their mother, but she was not a nice person and I didn’t care for her views on things at all. JMO

Well, he kind of is riding the coat tails of Andrea's channel. he opens by saying "Tom Mills here" which is the way Andrea opened "Andrea Mills here" He monetized ALL the videos not just the ones from the time she died. He wants to create a cookbook, etc... He can't run the channel by his own merits so he has to do it on Andrea's even to the very day she died he relied on her dying for views.

I don't agree with her wacky views BUT I have to say if she TRULY believed that things were a conspiracy and NOT real, then she isn't saying it to hurt anyone becasue in her mind she really thinks it's not real. Yes, it's warped that people can REALLY believe in these things but they do.

Now if she believed it was REAL AND said it WAS NOT then that is a deliberate thing to hurt people.I don't think it was her INTENT to have nutty and insulting and cruel beliefs. I think she really, really , believed it. Lord knows who or what put these ideas in her head BUT she believed it. I really think it came from Tom. He is the one who is so scientific and loves to dissect everything and analyze everything, always trying to prove others wrong. If Tom said we live on Mars, she would believe it. So I kind of think all the conspiracy stuff came from him and she just believed ANYTHING he told her.

THAT is what is so sick and sad and twisted.That there are people out there who really believe some of these conspiracy theories and just pass it on to others.

This all my thoughts, I respect others thoughts on it, we all see things different.

Even in April he has found a woman who will stand by whatever he says or thinks. April said she is allowed to have her opinions and that he has to respect them BUT ultimately the decision is HIS on what goes on in the household.So he's used to being the one who makes the final choice, the ultimate decision, and he isn't to be challenged. What he says is to be obeyed. What a perfect way for a narcissist to live. Yuck.

See, this is why I like this site. We can agree to disagree and it’s all good.

I do agree he’s riding on Andreas coattails, it just doesn’t bother me that he’s using her channel To do it, it bothers me to think he’s using the memory of her to do it. He plays on people’s Sympathies for her.
    Maybe she really believed all the conspiracy theories. I just can’t get past the cackling about parents losing their children and saying it was fake. Even if she felt that way she never should have published that video. I lost someone on 9-11 and things like that really get to me.

Edited by Cinderella - 9/17/2020, 03:33 PM

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Be honest...... It was posted here that Bible Study in 30 minutes so be ready with all those questions in the chat.Gossip is in the title here so yeah thats whats done here.

4.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Onbreak @ 17/9/2020, 14:42) 
    All this penis talk happens at Bible studies???

Has Tom met the An american homestead guy. His wife died last year too. I haven't kept up with them this year. But he likes to preach and has a separate channel for that.

Tom posted on a video of theirs I saw telling him he was in the same boat. The video came up in my recommended and I saw the comment but I don’t follow the other channel.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did April say how she injured her foot? Maybe she's just over volunteering at the food bank and it's a good excuse.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 9/17/2020, 06:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 17/9/2020, 18:20) 
    Well, he kind of is riding the coat tails of Andrea's channel. he opens by saying "Tom Mills here" which is the way Andrea opened "Andrea Mills here" He monetized ALL the videos not just the ones from the time she died. He wants to create a cookbook, etc... He can't run the channel by his own merits so he has to do it on Andrea's even to the very day she died he relied on her dying for views.

I don't agree with her wacky views BUT I have to say if she TRULY believed that things were a conspiracy and NOT real, then she isn't saying it to hurt anyone becasue in her mind she really thinks it's not real. Yes, it's warped that people can REALLY believe in these things but they do.

Now if she believed it was REAL AND said it WAS NOT then that is a deliberate thing to hurt people.I don't think it was her INTENT to have nutty and insulting and cruel beliefs. I think she really, really , believed it. Lord knows who or what put these ideas in her head BUT she believed it. I really think it came from Tom. He is the one who is so scientific and loves to dissect everything and analyze everything, always trying to prove others wrong. If Tom said we live on Mars, she would believe it. So I kind of think all the conspiracy stuff came from him and she just believed ANYTHING he told her.

THAT is what is so sick and sad and twisted.That there are people out there who really believe some of these conspiracy theories and just pass it on to others.

This all my thoughts, I respect others thoughts on it, we all see things different.

Even in April he has found a woman who will stand by whatever he says or thinks. April said she is allowed to have her opinions and that he has to respect them BUT ultimately the decision is HIS on what goes on in the household.So he's used to being the one who makes the final choice, the ultimate decision, and he isn't to be challenged. What he says is to be obeyed. What a perfect way for a narcissist to live. Yuck.

See, this is why I like this site. We can agree to disagree and it’s all good.

I do agree he’s riding on Andreas coattails, it just doesn’t bother me that he’s using her channel To do it, it bothers me to think he’s using the memory of her to do it. He plays on people’s Sympathies for her.
    Maybe she really believed all the conspiracy theories. I just can’t get past the cackling about parents losing their children and saying it was fake. Even if she felt that way she never should have published that video. I lost someone on 9-11 and things like that really get to me.

Yes, he absolutely exploits his wife, his kids, others in stores when he's filming.He can't put himself in others shoes.

Andrea probably had a loyalty to whoever told her all this and she believed it. She had to have completely trusted them to believe it. It's nuts.

I'm so sorry you lost someone on 9-11. It's one thing to lose a person to illness or old age but its a whole different thing when it is at the hands of another human being.

7. ItsShaqBishes
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (dumfounded @ 17/9/2020, 05:08) 
    ...went to the trailer to clean it up because I hurt my foot. AHHHHH !!!!! April hurt her foot and she was in pain. Maybe Tom needs to stop bible study and take her to the hospital.

Tom doesn’t give a fraction of a rat’s ass about April. Esp in comparison to conversations with his new interest.

April’s ego hurts. A lot worse than anything she could’ve done to hurt her foot; guaranteed.

QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 17/9/2020, 18:45) 
    Did April say how she injured her foot? Maybe she's just over volunteering at the food bank and it's a good excuse.

Volunteering at a food bank at 9 o’clock at night?

I bet mad cash Tom told her to leave.

8.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ItsShaqBishes @ 17/9/2020, 19:19) 
    QUOTE (dumfounded @ 17/9/2020, 05:08) 
    ...went to the trailer to clean it up because I hurt my foot. AHHHHH !!!!! April hurt her foot and she was in pain. Maybe Tom needs to stop bible study and take her to the hospital.

Tom doesn’t give a fraction of a rat’s ass about April. Esp in comparison to conversations with his new interest.

April’s ego hurts. A lot worse than anything she could’ve done to hurt her foot; guaranteed.

QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 17/9/2020, 18:45) 

I didn't mean she didn't want to volunteer at that very instant....geez.

9. ItsShaqBishes
        +3   Like  

User deleted

So, this is going to come across harsh but hear me out.

Tom is suicidally depressed. He has been doing exactly nothing to improve his mental health; save lying about attending therapy. And he treats his minor children like shit.

It’s Tom’s own fault that he is still suicidal.

Who among us isn’t effected by the maltreatment & neglect of the Mills kids.

Tom is responsible for them. Of course he doesn’t feel good about his abject, undeniable failure as a parent.

It seems Tom is incapable of improving the situation. And it would be nice to see Tom do the right thing and find a home(s) with adequate parents for the children.

QUOTE (JustAverageJane @ 17/9/2020, 19:23) 

Or maybe it’s because he wanted to give his undivided attention to the young lady he is begging to meet & marry after he finished exploiting the wallets of the yt bitches...?

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Is it really that puzzling?

10. Cinderella
        +4   Like  

User deleted

She said she had a couple of warts removed From her foot earlier in the day and it was hurting her.

11.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ItsShaqBishes @ 17/9/2020, 19:28) 
    So, this is going to come across harsh but hear me out.

Tom is suicidally depressed. He has been doing exactly nothing to improve his mental health; save lying about attending therapy. And he treats his minor children like shit.

It’s Tom’s own fault that he is still suicidal.

Who among us isn’t effected by the maltreatment & neglect of the Mills kids.

Tom is responsible for them. Of course he doesn’t feel good about his abject, undeniable failure as a parent.

It seems Tom is incapable of improving the situation. And it would be nice to see Tom do the right thing and find a home(s) with adequate parents for the children.

Or maybe it’s because he wanted to give his undivided attention to the young lady he is begging to meet & marry after he finished exploiting the wallets of the yt bitches...?

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Is it really that puzzling?

I'm sorry this just doesn't make sense. Why is your friend still involved. She knows he is with someone else. You can show her everything you see and you have strong opinions that you can share with her. he has 9 children. Is she looking for an older man with that many kids? What is her motivation. Something is off to me about this.

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Hey Tommy Boy helpful time mgt tip#1:Forgo to shopping trip on Thursday nights. It's getting old and boring.⏲
    Time tip#2: Don't take your phone into Walmart. We know by heart what you get every month. The bonus is that you won't have to sweep the floors for them. Pretty sure they have someone for that.🕰 And tip #3 turn off your phone while you are working on projects at home.You might actually finish one or two. ⏰

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was wondering if he still talked to your friend.

Her foot was probably injured when she put it up Tom's ass after finding out he's still talking to other women.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cinderella @ 17/9/2020, 19:52) 

She said she had a couple of warts removed From her foot earlier in the day and it was hurting her.

Thanks!

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itpaystobesmart @ 17/9/2020, 18:24) 
    A cook book of 3 recipes?
    Pizza
    Chicken alfredo
    Bread sticks

Don't forget dessert pizza 🤢

1193 replies since 17/9/2020, 03:01   153773 views