BushyBrowsandBrokenVowsLikeJen- Part 184

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Congratulations Jen you found the foot doctor that would tell you what you want to hear. All the people I know that have gotten surger have been much younger than 40. My niece had hers at 18.

It is sickening. Just another way to martyr herself.

2.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Same, my best friend had bunion surgery at 20 & they didn't look as bad as Jen's.

3.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Things Jen wouldn't do on Instagram stories if she had friends:

1. Updates on her feet

4.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    And so what if they come back when you are 65. You would rather be in pain during the.most active period of your life.

It isn't like you are bedridden for 12 weeks.

5.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she probably went on and on about being a single mother with no help so finally they're like ehhh...just wait

Jen: OK! in the meantime I can eat up all the attention I'll get from complaining about my painful feet

6. BackupPersona
        +44   Like  

User deleted

Why does Jen need an international audience to update her Mom about her podiatrist appointment? Does Jen not know her Mom’s phone number?

7.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackupPersona @ 22/9/2020, 17:31) 
    Why does Jen need an international audience to update her Mom about her podiatrist appointment? Does Jen not know her Mom’s phone number?

Because she has no friends and likes talking about her favourite subject: Herself.

Her mother probably doesn't even go on Instagram.

8. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +16   Like  

User deleted

We've been hearing about these hereditary bunions for a decade.

Jen- Just give them their own freaking channel at this point.

Maybe you'll score a date with some dude who has a foot fetish.

9. Clueless
        +34   Like  

User deleted

So MOOD went from sad before seeing the doctor to elated after being told she can skip foot surgery for now.

I'm sorry, but I'm an RN married to an MD and I've never, EVER heard a doctor tell anyone to keep doing an activity that causes pain. Pain has a significance that alerts to ongoing harm.

Is she lying or did she find the most easily manipulated physician in Chicago?

10.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m no doctor but to me if you run & it causes pain, you should stop. Not only bc of the pain itself but it could cause your gait to be off & you could end up injuring your knee/hip/leg. And then your feet hurt along with whatever else you injured. Is having the label of “runner” really worth all that?

11. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Clueless @ 9/22/2020, 05:34 PM) 
    So MOOD went from sad before seeing the doctor to elated after being told she can skip foot surgery for now.

I'm sorry, but I'm an RN married to an MD and I've never, EVER heard a doctor tell anyone to keep doing an activity that causes pain. Pain has a significance that alerts to ongoing harm.

Is she lying or did she find the most easily manipulated physician in Chicago?

I have actually wondered for a LONG time if Jen lies about seeing doctors. I seriously think it is possible that she goes on Google and picks whatever diagnosis she thinks will garner her the most sympathy or benefit her in some way.

12.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 9/22/2020, 11:24 AM) 
    She looooves going to doctors. I think that's part of what the kids stole from her: medical attention. Once you have a baby, it's about their care, not what Jen's ailment of the day is. She has always sought care from an excessive number of medical providers. It was a milestone to not visit a PT for a year? I've never been to one in my life!

she reminds me a lot of my grandma in this way. I love my grandma obviously but she LOVES the attention she gets at the doctor. the conversations are usually something like, "I had a doctors appointment today. they LOVE me there. they said I'm so nice and they look forward to seeing me. they said my kidneys aren't good. you should see my doctor, Meow. he's so cute! I told him he was cute and he laughed. anyway I get to go back next week too. I'll let you know how it goes"

:lol:

I can see it being very similar with Jen. they mention her athletic calves from running and she's smiling for a week over it

or maybe she slips in being vegan and they're like :m1273:

13.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/9/2020, 17:18) 
    IG stories

in 10 years she's going to get bunion surgery :huh:

Dr said to wait. she can run

she can't do it now as a single only adult in the house. recovery is too long

Can the podiatrist here comment? Don’t recall her screen name?

I can see the point that she might be too young but the excuse that she’s the single parents with small kids is bullshit. And 10 years should be busy with those kids when they’re teenagers. Right now if she were to have surgery she would be able to keep the kids at home and not move around too much if need be- With toddlers there’s less mommy taxing than teenagers. Plus with Covid right now in the winter coming I’m seriously considering maybe getting my ankle done. I’m furloughed so I don’t have to go to work and there’s not really much to do socially anyway so now it’s a perfect time to kick your feet up literally speaking

14.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can understand not wanting to have foot surgery with 2 kids in the house if she has to be off her feet for 6 weeks - she would need her mother to move in or something. But things I can't understand are:

- Why Jen gets up at 5.30am every morning when she has no job to wake up for, just to run on a treadmill or run outside.

- Why she overdoes exercising when she knows she has foot/injury issues.

- Why, combined with all of the plant based obsessively chopping vegetables behaviour, nobody in her family has noticed that she quite blatantly has an eating disorder.

Jen's problem is that she is bored because she has no purpose in life and nobody around her except 2 small kids (and that's only some of the time). The '2 hours of yoga' comment was enough of a red flag to me. She doesn't give af about her kids enough for them to give her purpose - she can't wait for them to be out of the house. So she obsessively exercises and eats. Her foot issues are a symptom, not a root cause. Someone get this woman a decent therapist.

15.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She loves pity and sympathy and people feeling sorry for her and doting on her like she's some helpless sweet little thing. Doctors and medical issues are perfect for her.

She's absolutely elated over the attention she got today.

877 replies since 17/9/2020, 13:41   104675 views