E906AC2A-D72A-42C6-82CD-7029B95D23AE

2.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    And that stupid pose lives on forever!!!!
    :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

Great title Jagger!

3. Bunion of Fury
        +11   Like  

User deleted

:hearty-laugh: the least self aware woman in the world, schooling people on things she does not possess...mental clarity, freedom, happiness!

Screenshot_20200912-123711_Instagram_0

4. Clueless
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Do Maid and Matron of honor count towards the number of bridesmaids? Laken said she has 6 bridesmaids and 3 are in Chicago. She also said her mother and sister are her Maid and Matron of Honor. So is it 6 total or 6 plus the Maid/Matron of honor?

She also said they will all wear the same dress and it will be red.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    6 total, I believe. Matron (as opposed to maid) of honour just means that she’s married.

6.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Looking back at last week’s shitquotes, I wonder if they were sincere because of the looming anniversary or if they were manipulative to make sure Laken saw her when she was in town? What if nothing was set up before she arrived other than a casual “Hopefully we can meet up!” from Laken. Then Jen pulls the “Poor me, so sad, so alone...” shitquotes to guilt her into that hour meeting on Sunday.
    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 9/12/2020, 09:39 AM) 
    :hearty-laugh: the least self aware woman in the world, schooling people on things she does not possess...mental clarity, freedom, happiness!

Screenshot_20200912-123711_Instagram_0

Hilarious!

To parse how this might apply to Jen-

Mental clarity, nope
    Inner peace, nope
    Constantly projecting, yep
    Causing yourself unnecessary stress and tension, every frickin’ day
    Craving for more, Jen is the picture next to the dictionary definition of craving for more!
    Happiness, still nope
    Freedom, from what? Don, or Don’s financial support?

8.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When is Laken's Wedding?

Jen won't be able to wear court shoes with or without heels for about 10 weeks after bunion surgery.

BTW her bunion shouldn't affect her running at all. It actually isn't that big. I am a Podiatrist, I know these things 😁.

I think it is an excuse to buy the Pelaton. Remember she ran marathons with those same bunions. They are no bigger now than they were back then.

9. Popppp
        +18   Like  

User deleted

GREAT pose & Title

With all the BAKING jen has done THIS WEEK, she STILL had to drive ONE HOUR to buy some donuts?????
    I think she is at the Fall Harvest place she used to go with the Mellissas
    Sadly, the Melissas are NO Longer Available

:snickering:

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If Jen was a bridesmaid, she might sit at a table with the rest of them, but she would not talk to or with them. Maybe at them, she could pretend that they are her dear friends and yammer on like she does in her videos and IG stories. She had the day with no kids and the best she could do is that? She could have left earlier and visited, well I do not know, a gallery or a museum? Jen has no class or,culture. Her art history degree is so useless, she doesn’t even bother to fake enjoying anything outside of her home, except a tree, the moon, and sunsets. All those dates with Don to nice restaurants, a trip to Italy, a trip to Hawaii, and Disneyworld with the baby voice, all really wated on her. She would be happy being a hermit the rest of her life.

11.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Laken's wedding is a year away, isn't it? I don't think Laken's wedding has anything to do with Jen planning bunion surgery. I have a bunion, sad to say, but it is 1/4 of the size of Jen's. Mine will sometimes hurt. I know that the bunion splints and yoga toes don't heal it or correct it, but if I wear them regularly, mine don't hurt. When I go a few weeks without wearing them and walk a bunch, my foot will hurt some.

12. Clueless
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ConfusedLikeJen @ 9/12/2020, 11:54 AM) 
    When is Laken's Wedding?

Jen won't be able to wear court shoes with or without heels for about 10 weeks after bunion surgery.

BTW her bunion shouldn't affect her running at all. It actually isn't that big. I am a Podiatrist, I know these things 😁.

I think it is an excuse to buy the Pelaton. Remember she ran marathons with those same bunions. They are no bigger now than they were back then.

I think she said May?

I will have no more forthcoming information because I cannot stand listening to her vocal fry. Do these girls even know they are doing this? Thank you Kim Kardashian for this "lovely" trend. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

13.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    She makes such a point to do all of this vegan baking, but those donuts have non-fat milk, butter and eggs in them!

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Being financially responsible by ordering all the things online

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 12/9/2020, 18:07) 
    I think Laken's wedding is a year away, isn't it? I don't think Laken's wedding has anything to do with Jen planning bunion surgery. I have a bunion, sad to say, but it is 1/4 of the size of Jen's. Mine will sometimes hurt. I know that the bunion splints and yoga toes don't heal it or correct it, but if I wear them regularly, mine don't hurt. When I go a few weeks without wearing them and walk a bunch, my foot will hurt some.

It's in early May. Didn't know, but only had to scroll back a few Insta posts to find her most recent countdown. :10:

Sorry to any wedding lovers, but I find them tedious. Wasn't even interested in the details of my own, let alone a random person on the internet's.

Edited by Queen of Budgeting - 12/9/2020, 18:13

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s really going to miss Donald at things like Lakens wedding. How is she going to even get through that bridesmaid or not?

933 replies since 12/9/2020, 17:34   96165 views