HasNoManeButHasAPanOfShameLikeJen Pt. 185

« Older   Newer »

1. Rory0425
        +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 25/9/2020, 19:54) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 9/25/2020, 07:19 PM) 
    Whole day school for a 4 year old makes me sad. It’s not like she just missed the cutoff for kindergarten. She’s hardly falling behind by going to standard preschool.

But I hope CC loves it and earns her preK degree in Sassiness and really hands it to MaMa.

It makes me sad too. I don't even send my 4 yo to preschool AT ALL! I figured it would be a waste this year with covid. Plus, I want as much time with her as possible before she goes to Kindergarten all day next year. Cannot even think of it without crying. :(

My daughter was attending morning preschool 3 days a week at a local day care center. I loved her teachers and my daughter loved school and her friends. I'm really sad that she can't go back due to Covid. She does love being homeschooled.

It makes me sad for Charlotte that she's at school all day. I love spending time with my daughter. She's a really funny, smart kid.

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 25/9/2020, 18:18) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 25/9/2020, 18:07) 
    She didn't use movers because of COVID but sends her kid to school full time, while COVID ravages the US. Just so she can spend her days over exercising in the morning and then sitting on her ass for the rest of the day.

At the moment I prefer to keep a little distance from her. She’s either incredibly boring or incredibly stupid. The last one makes me aggressive. So I prefer to just pop in here randomly, check “on my girls” and get the compact version from you.

So CC is in school full time now? I hate her for that alone already. Although it’s probably best for Charlotte, how can Jen justify calling herself a single MOM when all she does is trying to get rid of her kids as much as possible? All she does is working out all day, using the kids as props for her “content” in the five minutes she sees them. Tell me again why she doesn’t have time to get her house ready or her bunions fixed?
    I don’t like to say that about anyone, but Jen is one of the most useless people in this world...

:enraged-smiley-emoticon:

I usually skip over Jen's IG stories and I haven't watched her last two videos. I still like to read the boards here to catch up on what's going on.

I wonder how much the Rosses need a drink after dealing with her!

904 replies since 22/9/2020, 17:40   97558 views