HasNoManeButHasAPanOfShameLikeJen Pt. 185

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 25/9/2020, 17:35) 
    QUOTE (Bins bins never ending bins @ 25/9/2020, 11:45) 
    The country in which I live, voting is compulsory. We don't register to vote, we arrive at our local venue and have our names marked off. If you don't vote you get fined. There is always postal voting if you are unable to attend on the day.
    However, I believe it is a secret ballot for a reason. No one knows for whom I vote, that information is for me and me alone.

Compulsory? Never heard of that.

Yes, in Australia it is compulsory to vote (some are given pardon for certain reasons) but majority of citizens are required by law to vote if you are 18 or older.

2.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I remember crying when my mom dropped me at my first day of kindergarten. Can't imagine a full day at 4 yrs old. :sorry_smiley:

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I got taken out of half-day preschool because the teachers said I wasn’t ready. My first day of kindergarten I refused to get on the bus and my sister stayed with me, and the bus came back and picked up me and my big sister and drove me to kindergarten. The three of us were the only people on the bus.

After that I think I was fine.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 9/25/2020, 07:33 PM

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Our oldest 2 are close together in age, & I remember I hated it when our older child started 1st grade & a whole day of school. The younger one was in 1/2 day kindergarten. It meant I drove back & forth to the school 6 times a day. Plus, since the older one wasn’t home in the afternoons, the younger one was by himself & didn’t have a playmate.

I can’t imagine why a 4 year old needs to go to school all day long when she has a mother that doesn’t work.

It seems really weird especially right now during a pandemic. Now, instead of just wearing a mask for a 1/2 day, CC, at just 4 years old, is having to wear a mask all day long.

EDITED TO ADD - CC & Donny are going to the type of kids who go to various camps all summer long

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is the full day program until 2ish or until 5?

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She always deletes the comments that have the most likes.

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

7.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was wrong about Jen & Don getting divorced & stayed on the hay wagon waaaay too long.

However, I was even more wrong about how I thought Jen would be as a mother.

I really thought she’d be buying ALL. THE. THINGS. for her kids & that her delight for things like Donut-Saturdays & Disney World & all the seasonal decorating w/ all the little figurines would just translate right over to her kids.

I was wrong.

8.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    gently easing her into the day :lol: meanwhile here's some variation of millions of other peoples mornings:

wake up early AF after not getting enough sleep

shower, brush teeth, get ready asap

wake kids up and make sure they're getting ready

feed the dog. feed the cat

oops gotta let the dog out. should clean the cats litter box too

let me wipe down the kitchen counters really quick and load the dishwasher. fell asleep before getting to everything last night

just realized I'm hungry. quickly eat or throw something in a bag to eat in the car on the way to work

if kids are doing remote learning...get them set up online. grandma is coming over soon to help

throw something away. oops the bag is full. quickly tie it up and take it outside. put new bag in trash can

drive to work. 8+ hours later come home then clean/cook etc etc until it's nearly time to do it all over again

tl;dr Jen sucks

sorry I haven't even gotten to the video yet :lol: I'll be back with more anger shortly

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TryHarderNextTime @ 25/9/2020, 19:21) 
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 25/9/2020, 17:35) 
    Compulsory? Never heard of that.

Yes, in Australia it is compulsory to vote (some are given pardon for certain reasons) but majority of citizens are required by law to vote if you are 18 or older.

I like that! What annoys me to no end are people that always complain about politicians and the current government but don’t go to vote because “my vote won’t change anything anyways”. I’m glad to live in a country where I CAN vote and therefore also see it as something I SHOULD do.

10. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +12   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 9/25/2020, 07:19 PM) 
    Whole day school for a 4 year old makes me sad. It’s not like she just missed the cutoff for kindergarten. She’s hardly falling behind by going to standard preschool.

But I hope CC loves it and earns her preK degree in Sassiness and really hands it to MaMa.

It makes me sad too. I don't even send my 4 yo to preschool AT ALL! I figured it would be a waste this year with covid. Plus, I want as much time with her as possible before she goes to Kindergarten all day next year. Cannot even think of it without crying. :(

11.     +35   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    😂😂😂
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20200925-182956_YouTube

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Italy. The country of art, good taste and good food! Nothing that Jen is aware of.

Status
    Anonymous
    From Jen's IG dtory:what is lunch under the napkin? Never heard about it. Is it supposed to make your kid eat easily because it looks like an unexpected surprise?

13.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    7BA4D1E0-E44D-4557-B0A4-91CEE1AAD894

14.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if she had her epiphany about walking shoes being ok for running and vice versa during her run/walk/run/walk phase. I can definitely picture her heading out for her first day of this with 2 pairs of sneakers and switching them throughout. What a nutcase.

15. Popppp
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I think it odd
    But maybe mandated or suggested to get kids away from Jen?

My grandson -same age as Donnie -had just started 2 days at preschool ( both parents work ) right before Covid... he won’t go back this year

904 replies since 22/9/2020, 17:40   97558 views