HasNoManeButHasAPanOfShameLikeJen Pt. 185

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On days like today, when she drowns us in those staged pics, it’s really hard for me not to go and call her out on her bullshit. Don’t worry, I won’t, but I really want to...
    :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All I got from those IG posts were......it's all about her and the only person she remotely misses a little bit is Homer. You know if you can't love children equally don't have them. It just damages the one that is left out. She is building Teets up for so much heartache in her life from eating disorders, self-esteem, and trust issues. I do hope Don gets full custody, she's a shitty excuse for a mom.

3.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Geez, she is such a downer. It makes me sad that on these Friday nights with no kids she is not meeting friends for dinner. Or wine on a friend’s patio. Even a power walk with a girlfriend. Seems like she spends so much time alone. It’s no wonder she is so self centered.

4.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Why is everything "practice" to her... "in practice", her "yoga practice"...really? It must hurt her head to think/speak the way she does. I havent had practice in 25 years since my high school basketball days.
    Attached Image
    20200925_193637

5.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oh and for daughters day.... she posts the back of the heirs head :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Don has a lot of stuff at his apartment. Also it would be nice if Suze and DKR Jr had stuff that they would only have there. I wonder about Shrill Jill and Gravy, do they ever have visitation?

When my son was 4 he was in pre K 1/2 day and day care the other 1/2. When he went to K, it was the same. Charlotte can do all day, she has been there for at least one year, maybe 2. She probably has friends from last year. Donny is just relearning everything that Covid screwed up.

Living in FL, it is still summer, regardless of the decorations at the Magic Kingdom. The year is flying.

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yesterday I read an article about Prince William & Duchess Catherine. Apparently, some tabloid wrote some things about Catherine, some not very flattering things about her family, the Middletons, & some not great stuff about Catherine & her relationship to Meghan (the lack of relationship between the 2). And, they evidently petitioned the tabloid to have the piece rewritten, removing the stuff about the Middletons. And the author of the article claimed it was very telling that William & Catherine appeared to be concerned about the Middletons & wanted that stuff taken out but didn’t care enough to also have the Catherine/Meghan stuff taken out.

All that to say...

We assume that Jen reads here, or, at the very least, other people read here & take the various things posted to Jen. And, additionally, people comment on her YouTube videos, & I’m sure she gets various DMs... all referencing her seemingly lack of relationship w/ CC & her obvious preference for Donny.

W/ other things, she’ll come back & address w/ her nostrils flaring or clarify... like the trash plates or yesterday when she tried to clarify what she meant w/ her lack of voting interest.

However, she does none of that w/ CC & never seems to even try to correct the impression that she prefers Donny over CC... it’s like she’s fine w/ people thinking that she doesn’t have a good relationship w/ CC.

And, again, many children are in daycare all day long. But Jen doesn’t work. And, this year, especially, it seems really weird to purposefully keep CC at school all day long in a mask, when she doesn’t need or have to be.

8. Popppp
        +9   Like  

User deleted

So she needed the walk to clear her head?
    🙄🙄🙄
    Attached Image
    35E9FB1E-B6A6-4104-9D52-ED2CF17BD579

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, it’s Friday night. Post of Friday evening yoga and floor candles in 3...2... :10:

10.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She truly is the most self absorbed lazy entitled mofo in the world.

11.     +42   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she never does something just to enjoy it. it’s always to soothe her soul or settle her heart or feel her feelings. she’s so exhausting

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ahhh, those candles! She has about 3 different candles with different scents going at once in one room. She usually has a BBW candle going and those are pretty strong throwers in bedrooms. I couldn't imagine having that much scent in one room. I would think it would be nausea and migraine-inducing.

13.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/9/2020, 02:12) 
    she never does something just to enjoy it. it’s always to soothe her soul or settle her heart or feel her feelings. she’s so exhausting

Can you imagine even trying to be her friend?

I’m an introvert & can be introspective as much as the next person, but she would drive me crazy.

She needs to (1) have an orgasm, (2) watch some mindless TV, (3) read some good fiction, (4) eat a cheeseburger, fries, & a shake, & (5) drink some wine.

Life does not have to be so serious & self-reflective all the dang time.

Edited by SmoothiesLikeLily - 9/26/2020, 02:17 AM

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 25/9/2020, 19:54) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 9/25/2020, 07:19 PM) 
    Whole day school for a 4 year old makes me sad. It’s not like she just missed the cutoff for kindergarten. She’s hardly falling behind by going to standard preschool.

But I hope CC loves it and earns her preK degree in Sassiness and really hands it to MaMa.

It makes me sad too. I don't even send my 4 yo to preschool AT ALL! I figured it would be a waste this year with covid. Plus, I want as much time with her as possible before she goes to Kindergarten all day next year. Cannot even think of it without crying. :(

My daughter was attending morning preschool 3 days a week at a local day care center. I loved her teachers and my daughter loved school and her friends. I'm really sad that she can't go back due to Covid. She does love being homeschooled.

It makes me sad for Charlotte that she's at school all day. I love spending time with my daughter. She's a really funny, smart kid.

QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 25/9/2020, 18:18) 
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 25/9/2020, 18:07) 
    She didn't use movers because of COVID but sends her kid to school full time, while COVID ravages the US. Just so she can spend her days over exercising in the morning and then sitting on her ass for the rest of the day.

At the moment I prefer to keep a little distance from her. She’s either incredibly boring or incredibly stupid. The last one makes me aggressive. So I prefer to just pop in here randomly, check “on my girls” and get the compact version from you.

So CC is in school full time now? I hate her for that alone already. Although it’s probably best for Charlotte, how can Jen justify calling herself a single MOM when all she does is trying to get rid of her kids as much as possible? All she does is working out all day, using the kids as props for her “content” in the five minutes she sees them. Tell me again why she doesn’t have time to get her house ready or her bunions fixed?
    I don’t like to say that about anyone, but Jen is one of the most useless people in this world...

:enraged-smiley-emoticon:

I usually skip over Jen's IG stories and I haven't watched her last two videos. I still like to read the boards here to catch up on what's going on.

I wonder how much the Rosses need a drink after dealing with her!

15.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 26/9/2020, 02:12) 

I never really thought of it this way, but you’re so right!

904 replies since 22/9/2020, 17:40   97558 views