HasNoManeButHasAPanOfShameLikeJen Pt. 185

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I just hope whomever he is he has no emotional needs whatsoever or he won't be compatible with Jen.

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 27/9/2020, 04:12) 
    QUOTE (TheGhostOfDon’sBalls @ 27/9/2020, 03:23) 
    I want to be like Tensleigh! She sounds terrific. Does she have any flaws at all?

Becoming a Ross.

Marrying Don while knowing that she would have to put up with Jen.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lets talk Vlogtober!! Lol (as I'm rewatching 2012 now)..you're welcome for my 35cents Jen.

So those are some of my favs to watch.when she was actually fun.... She's a creature of habit ,soooooosoooooo......

WILL she make her yearly solo trek to Utah on October 1,and ready the House for Christmas as she has done every year ??? Thoughts?

4.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Dating for Jen is going to be very difficult. She brings nothing to the table except for massaged kale, which she probably isn’t even willing to share.

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 26/9/2020, 20:23) 
    Hey Jen-

My big strong husband is currently sobbing at his dying father's bedside at the hospital.

That's is tough. Signing papers and having to rearrange your ME time is NOT.

You selfish worthless cow

I'm so sorry!

6. RVnightmares
        +12   Like  

User deleted

DisorderedEatingandSocialMediaRetreatinglikeJen

Or

RanFortheHillsbutStillPayingAllTheBillslikeDon

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WALKING PHARMACY @ 27/9/2020, 05:26) 
    Lets talk Vlogtober!! Lol (as I'm rewatching 2012 now)..you're welcome for my 35cents Jen.

So those are some of my favs to watch.when she was actually fun.... She's a creature of habit ,soooooosoooooo......

WILL she make her yearly solo trek to Utah on October 1,and ready the House for Christmas as she has done every year ??? Thoughts?

She hasn’t gone to Utah in October to decorate since prior to her conception journey, right? That was purely a young and child free jen persona who would go there in October with her owl lunchbox ready for the half hour drive to target followed up by a dinner of year old frozen turkey soup eaten while watching season 4 of gossip girl

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JudgyPants @ 27/9/2020, 01:30) 
    I want Tensleigh to be an interior designer who’s very active on SM. She convinces Don to move back into RM1 then renovates it properly ( showing shocking ‘before’ photos of the basement of shame, claundry and the attic). She moves in with Don and the kids and documents it all on YouTube :1485540604:

And the kids will just LOVE the new playroom in the former craptice! :snickering:

QUOTE (TheGhostOfDon’sBalls @ 27/9/2020, 03:23) 
    I want to be like Tensleigh! She sounds terrific. Does she have any flaws at all?

She eventually marries Don...

9.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I am not divorced so I have never needed to know the ins and outs of the alimony and child care.
    Does Don's child care end at 16?
    Does he pay for college or is it halved?
    Does Jen have to budget the child care cash or does she ask for a top up if she runs out each month?
    I hope Don pays what is stipulated and not a cent more.
    Out of her alimony she should pay for all her living, subscriptions, house insurance, medical, dental, shopping, and of course, bunion surgery.

10.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel sorry for whoever ends up with Don and much as I feel sorry for whoever ends up with Jen. These two should have stayed married so they don't inflict themselves on other people.

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Typically, child support goes through age 18, with a stipulation that it continues while the kids is in college. But that last part, I've seen via friends can go all sorts of ways. They can add a stipulation that Don pays for college and related expenses if they want to, but legally, he doesn't HAVE to.

If she runs out of child support at the end of the month, Don is under no obligation to give her more. That's probably why she keeps bringing up "budgeting" as a thing she now has to do. The goal for the amount is to maintain the child's standard of living, so it will surely be hefty, but lots of factors can be worked into the calculations, such as him paying for her current house. They can also put in things like if the kids want to play an instrument or a sport or things like dance classes, when it's time to get a car at 16, that the parents split the cost or one is required to pay. In this case, I'm betting that Don agreed to paying their soup kitchen tuition, CCs dance classes if they ever happen again, all of those things.

Sometimes, parents take their ex back to court in an attempt to get an increase in child support. I have a friend whose ex-wife has him in court about once a year, even though she never wins. For instance, one time she wanted to move to a different state, he said no because it affects his time with the kid, and they had to go to court for the judge to say no. (Sometimes the judge doesn't say no, depends on the situation.)

This is why they tell you to be careful careful about who you make kids with, because you're stuck with them one way or another for a really long time.

12.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks somebunny - I am divorced but a) not in IL and b) I don't have kids. I'm wondering if Jen has been pushing for more money which is partly why the divorce is taking so long? Who knows.

I still can't decide who dumped who. Part of me thinks it was Jen after reading Glennon Doyle and wanting Don to stop having expectations of her, and part of me thinks it was Don because she became so ridiculously insufferable. I feel like either of those theories is totally plausible.

13.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I feel like Jen was even MORE of a bitch to Don since reading Glennon and he was done.

14.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My cousin posted this on Facebook last night and it made me think of poor Charlotte.

2E31BD3A-13E0-43EF-A38B-8719C917EDD2

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My theory is that the Dominant/submissive relationship they were in completely fell apart after the kids, and made worse by Don going back to work.

I think that's what she's always been hinting at when she's said she was caged or not living the way she wanted to.

I can't figure out if he's the one that wanted her to move on with the baby persona (because his Tinder did say he's a dominant) or if she got psychologically confused when she had to be both a responsible-for-another-human adult and a child for him, or if she just moved on from it. Maybe it was a hormonal shift from giving birth, who knows. I also think this is why she had to leave her therapist.

When did the stuffed animals leave the headboard of the bed? That's a typical D/s thing. (Which I now know because I stumbled on D/s TikTok, and anyone who knows how TikTok works knows once you watch something just because you're fascinated by it, it gives you more of that content.) As is the reading of the children's books, the gifts, etc.

I think her vegan thing was her way of trying to get control over both her body and her personal life.

And I think that because of all of this, this is why she's being so tight-lipped about the cause of the divorce. Because it's not mainstream and maybe she's embarrassed.

904 replies since 22/9/2020, 17:40   97558 views