TheSacconeJolys: Part 28

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ohheynat @ 3/10/2020, 17:51) 
    Is there a reason he puts an Anna “reaction” face on every thumbnail? It’s so annoying.

He probably thinks Anna draws in a crowd...? Not that it's working... In the last 4 videos, the one from a week ago has 132k views, the rest less than that.

Looks like they've abandoned their 'members only' videos already, no uploads since 15th September? I'd be so pissed off if I had been stupid enough to pay for it, even if it is 'cheap'.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Bored, with nothing to do today, thought I'd watch Anna's videos from this past week.
    Ack! So she talks about her "intuitive" eating and how that helps her with her ED (Friday's video). Blah blah blah. But just in her previous video she "had a late breakfast, and she's not really hungry, but here's what I'm eating for lunch" which is a whole plate full of food. She is lying to herself if she thinks that is intuitive eating. So stupid.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anna is pathetic. Jonathan is pathetic. The kids are set up to be pathetic. The end.

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I find it hilarious (in a non haha way) that she thinks she is recovered. She is anything but.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    J is getting desperate, starting one project like the useless paid for content, only to change the name of his own channel to "NoKidsAllowed" to make it all about himself and Anna. Will this be instead of the paid for content or in conjunction with it? He never sticks to anything for long and jumps to the next potential failure without completing the one he started before.

If he had any sense he would just accept defeat and look into further education while he can afford it, but he is too lazy and greedy to think of getting a proper job. The extra views on TikTok will just embolden him into carrying on, I wish brands would distance themselves from him and the kind of content he is creating.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 3/10/2020, 19:45) 
    Bored, with nothing to do today, thought I'd watch Anna's videos from this past week.
    Ack! So she talks about her "intuitive" eating and how that helps her with her ED (Friday's video). Blah blah blah. But just in her previous video she "had a late breakfast, and she's not really hungry, but here's what I'm eating for lunch" which is a whole plate full of food. She is lying to herself if she thinks that is intuitive eating. So stupid.

This is why she will never fully recover. She has no insight into her ED. No idea about the underlying issues, no idea what started it in the first place, no idea what her triggers are. In order to recover you need that. And she's nowhere near ready to do anything 'intuitively' when it comes to food. Most proper therapists/clinics will put you on a diet (as in: list of food) that you have to stick to for a while. Once you've done that for a few months (or sometimes longer if you need to gain or lose weight) your body will start to react, give proper hunger cues, and you can very slowly start to adjust your foods, often whilst being supervised so you don't fall right back into skipping meals and taking out food groups like Anna has.

Maybe she can't afford her call-a-friend coach anymore either, because surely she can't recommend this??

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How to get a headache: watch a SJ vlog! In tonight's vlog, there was so much loud talking and screeching. Everyone was talking at the same time, and talking over everyone else. How can Jonathan think that anyone wants to lisen to that total rubbish? The kids were so hyper, probably having eaten loads of the Haribo sweets they were sent, plus all the other sugar they consume. Nobody listens to anyone else. Emilia, at the start, jumping in front of the screen and screeching when J was talking to camera, was not told off about it but Eduardo had to be told off so that she could practise her LAMDA piece. Eduardo is actually a much better and funnier actor and is not always watching himself on screen as she is when she's performing. The vlog got worse as it progressed into total chaos and if he makes many more like that, he'll lose even more subscribers.

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It's obvious that Anna was talking about Mark Ruffalo near the end of the vlog, when she said to never follow celebs, as she loved one, but he has let her down as he isn't the character he plays on screen because of what he puts on social media! I had a look at his Twitter account and see that he supports the Democrats and isn't a fan of Trump, he also supports black people and ethnic minorities. This has certainly given me more of an insight into Anna's political views, no wonder she never said anything to support black or Asian people. Yes, she is "friends" with Sabrina but she comes across as someone who sees any non white person as beneath her.

J added that he looks like the guy so it was easy to figure out, they have mentioned him before and how Anna really likes him, now Anna says that actors shouldn't have opinions (unless they were right wing ones), she added that she may unfollow him so do it Anna I doubt he'd care. It explains how she had befriended and got on well with racist z-list celebs in the past on Twitter, she thinks just like them.

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I first saw Mark Ruffalo in Zodiac and I personally find a lot of his political and moral stances admirable. It seems so weird that Anna would describe someone as 'disappointing' just because they have a worldview that isn't bigoted like theirs.

The old suggestion that J looks like him is laughable too!

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I honestly despise racists, to hate people over the colour of their skin is deplorable. If I had any doubts before that A & J were closet racists then this has well and truly outed them, I didn't hear J defend Mark for his views so he most likely agrees with her.

I feel sorry for those kids and hope their nasty views don't rub off on them.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BackpackPurse @ 4/10/2020, 21:28) 
    I first saw Mark Ruffalo in Zodiac and I personally find a lot of his political and moral stances admirable. It seems so weird that Anna would describe someone as 'disappointing' just because they have a worldview that isn't bigoted like theirs.

The old suggestion that J looks like him is laughable too!

He is nothing like Mark Ruffalo. At. All.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Most of today's video was me thinking "why don't you control your kids"

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 10/5/2020, 12:50 AM) 
    Most of today's video was me thinking "why don't you control your kids"

Now to be fair they do control their kids money, they earn

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Espe @ 4/10/2020, 21:04) 
    How to get a headache: watch a SJ vlog! In tonight's vlog, there was so much loud talking and screeching. Everyone was talking at the same time, and talking over everyone else. How can Jonathan think that anyone wants to lisen to that total rubbish? The kids were so hyper, probably having eaten loads of the Haribo sweets they were sent, plus all the other sugar they consume. Nobody listens to anyone else. Emilia, at the start, jumping in front of the screen and screeching when J was talking to camera, was not told off about it but Eduardo had to be told off so that she could practise her LAMDA piece. Eduardo is actually a much better and funnier actor and is not always watching himself on screen as she is when she's performing. The vlog got worse as it progressed into total chaos and if he makes many more like that, he'll lose even more subscribers.

My head was spinning it was so chaotic 😩 I fast forwarded I couldn’t take it anymore! I still can’t fathom the brainwashed fans thinking they work hard for their money it blows my mind 😤 Ok sign me up hold a camera up and film me and my family doing everyday tasks and get praised for being a hard working man🤯 It’s to the point it’s comical not really 😔 One last note and it bothers me till no end and guarantee that’s why he doesn’t shave his lips always looks like he is frowning which he should be knowing he has used his children since the day they were born what a crappy ass father and that goes for mother dearest too😡

15. ShakeN Bake
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I'm surprised no one mentioned this (that I know of), but the same issues they're creating with Eduardo are followed in once upon a friend Tiffani Beaston. It wasn't just Myka Stauffer that Anna was friends with/still follows on IG. All three of them are horrible mothers. Tiffani and her husband have been criticized all year on how they treat their middle child Tanner, and they started paying him more attention in recent months. Just can't take it seriously if they look into the camera each time they give him a cuddle or a kiss. She was also called out for her racism at the beginning of the protests, calling a black baby doll a "colored" doll on IG and got torn apart in the comments, then having a meltdown on her IG stories. You can't make this crap up!

903 replies since 22/9/2020, 17:56   66854 views