TheSacconeJolys: Part 28

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just remembered something else in last night's vlog. J was holding Andrea who asked "Where's Mummy?". J told him and then it sounded as if Andrea asked "Where's Zoe?"; J replied "I don't know." That was the nanny's name and she doesn't seem to be there any more. At one stage, recently, Anna, most unusually, had all 4 kids with her. The kids have also been even more hyper recently, maybe partly because she's left.

Then, this week, a person with short hair, was spotted running up the stairs in the background when J was in the kitchen talking to camera. On Tattle, people were speculating that they may have a new, male, nanny. I'm pleased for her if Zoe has left. How she survived the trip to Orlando, follwed by the lockdown with that family is incredible. She probably couldn't stand it any longer. They have certainly managed to get rid of a fair number of staff. It must, however, be upsetting for the kids, especially the younger ones who will really miss them, rather like when Tasha left as she was so good with the two Es when they were little. The kids always get so much more affection and interaction from the SJ nannies than they ever get from their parents who just stick a camera in their faces twenty four-seven and talk to them while looking at the camera themselves!

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does anyone know why Tasha left or did J and A actually kick her out?

QUOTE (ShakeN Bake @ 10/5/2020, 09:35 AM) 
    I'm surprised no one mentioned this (that I know of), but the same issues they're creating with Eduardo are followed in once upon a friend Tiffani Beaston. It wasn't just Myka Stauffer that Anna was friends with/still follows on IG. All three of them are horrible mothers. Tiffani and her husband have been criticized all year on how they treat their middle child Tanner, and they started paying him more attention in recent months. Just can't take it seriously if they look into the camera each time they give him a cuddle or a kiss. She was also called out for her racism at the beginning of the protests, calling a black baby doll a "colored" doll on IG and got torn apart in the comments, then having a meltdown on her IG stories. You can't make this crap up!

Apologies if you already know this but Tiffani Beaston did stay in their house with Myka Stauffer and some other mommy vlogger from the US in early 2019. Anna only did breakfast and a sleepover with them at the grey mansion during the trip and didn't come to any events that they attended. They went for afternoon tea at Harrods on their own and Tiffani had a baby she was breastfeeding but she was able to pump during the trip to keep her milk up and the baby was with his/her Dad back in the USA and obviously got pre-pumped milk or supplement formula or something. She even showed herself hiding in Harrods on her IG stories using a pump machine. Yet Anna refused to go for afternoon tea, most likely because she'd have the excuse that Andrea needs mum at close quarters to keep up with the breastfeeding.

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Someone said Tasha liked A but didn't like J. Others thought A might be jealous as Tasha got a lot of positive comments after the vloga and A didn't. T (and all their staff) will have had to sign a NDA so no one will ever find out the real reason why she left.

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Espe @ 5/10/2020, 14:25) 
    Someone said Tasha liked A but didn't like J. Others thought A might be jealous as Tasha got a lot of positive comments after the vloga and A didn't. T (and all their staff) will have had to sign a NDA so no one will ever find out the real reason why she left.

Someone on Tattle ages ago said she was a nanny and knew Tasha when she was working with the SJ's, she used to meet up with Tasha and the kids they were both looking after. From the info she got from Tasha, she adored the kids and got along with Anna, but she hated J because he treated her very badly.

I can believe he was a bully, in the last ever vlog Tasha was openly shown in, which was Emilia's birthday party, J was showing off to Zalfie in the garden with the present Tasha got for Emilia which was a scooter. He began jumping and stamping on it while Zalfie laughed, he broke it. I felt then he did it out of spite, he didn't care that it was for Emilia. Just shows how vindictive he is, then after that vlog, Tasha was forgotten by them despite them saying she was a part of the family.

5.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Imagine starting to work for a family who are only known in a very small Youtube/IG bubble and they make you sign an NDA like they're Beonce or something.

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does anyone over the age of 10 really need a vlog telling them how to organise their shoes? I sometimes think all their vlogs are aimed at primary school children. How do people make a living by producing such vacuous content? The obvious enjoyment she gets out of doing such vlogs makes her look like a primary school child herself!

I can well imagine Jonathan bullying staff. It's the only way he can make himself feel special and superior. He is a nasty piece of work and boosts his already inflated ego by trying to belittle others; showing off about how much money he has made and acting like a circus clown. He does it with everyone he meets, including Stacey Dooley, other You Tubers, people who worked on the house, etc. I suppose one should feel sorry for him but I don't. Nothing justifies what a nasty and unethical person he has become.

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She's definitely out of content ideas...shoes on a cheap shelf...wow how informative. I wouldn't know what to do with my shoes without her

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow...seasonal shoes are switched out. No....she doesn't have many shoes...more than I have. But at least I know how to display them. I would not have an open shelf of shoes in my bedroom. Put all of them in the closet!

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 6/10/2020, 01:55) 
    Wow...seasonal shoes are switched out. No....she doesn't have many shoes...more than I have. But at least I know how to display them. I would not have an open shelf of shoes in my bedroom. Put all of them in the closet!

Why would you have all your shoes in an open book case in your bedroom? It's just so odd. And why does she need so many when she barely leaves the house?

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Only people with larger houses can use a display shelf for all the shoes. Mine are in their boxes and pilled either on the floor of the wardrobes or sometimes on the floor of my room. And if I did have a bigger closet with shoe spaces, I'd probably use the boxes to keep the shoes from getting dusty.

Her videos are so lame. No one wants to watch however many minutes of how to store shoes.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I store my shoes in one of those pocket thingies that hangs on the back of my closet door.

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Today's video, within the first 5 minutes Anna says "good girl" to Emilia at least 5 times like she's a trained dog. Put your shoes on...good girl. Put your coat on...good girl. Put your hood up...good girl. Get in the car...good girl. Acknowledging what your child does is good for their self esteem. But really, for every little thing they do????

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    When they are driving with Emilia sitting next to them in the front seat, she frequently starts saying something they don't want on film so both J and A immediately interrupt her and talk about a completely different subject. Anna did it a day or two ago and tonight, when J asks if they are looking forward to school, E1 starts saying something critical about how Anna did her hair. In mid-sentence, J immediately tells her he has ordered a christmas tree. It sounded so odd as it was not a response to what she was saying and it was so obvious that he was changing the subject. Why don't they just edit out those bits? The two Es are at an age when they will start to say critical things on camera so J and A will need to be vigilant! Emilia later gets bored as he is doing all the talking so she does exactly what Anna does, making gestures with her hands and mocking him. She has learnt so much from her mother and it looks so impolite, even if it's J she's mocking!

Eduardo looks exhausted as he's probably been kept awake by Andrea but J won't let him sleep and hauls him out of bed by one leg, what a caring father and what a delightful family they are! NOT!

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Espe @ 6/10/2020, 20:02) 
    When they are driving with Emilia sitting next to them in the front seat, she frequently starts saying something they don't want on film so both J and A immediately interrupt her and talk about a completely different subject. Anna did it a day or two ago and tonight, when J asks if they are looking forward to school, E1 starts saying something critical about how Anna did her hair. In mid-sentence, J immediately tells her he has ordered a christmas tree. It sounded so odd as it was not a response to what she was saying and it was so obvious that he was changing the subject. Why don't they just edit out those bits? The two Es are at an age when they will start to say critical things on camera so J and A will need to be vigilant! Emilia later gets bored as he is doing all the talking so she does exactly what Anna does, making gestures with her hands and mocking him. She has learnt so much from her mother and it looks so impolite, even if it's J she's mocking!

Eduardo looks exhausted as he's probably been kept awake by Andrea but J won't let him sleep and hauls him out of bed by one leg, what a caring father and what a delightful family they are! NOT!

I don’t often watch them, but every time you post I find myself agreeing with you. They are such bad examples for their children.

QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 6/10/2020, 20:00) 
    Today's video, within the first 5 minutes Anna says "good girl" to Emilia at least 5 times like she's a trained dog. Put your shoes on...good girl. Put your coat on...good girl. Put your hood up...good girl. Get in the car...good girl. Acknowledging what your child does is good for their self esteem. But really, for every little thing they do????

She does that all of the time. She has to prove what a great mom she is.....not.

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It's a shame on those kids having to share rooms with their younger siblings, but anything to make witch Anna's life easier the kids simply don't matter. I wonder what the teachers would say if Eduardo fell asleep in class, I bet talking to A & J isn't easy, especially J who hates to be told what to do.

So J just noticed his patchy, hairy back and Anna told him he could have it waxed, then he wondered if his bum was hairy too! Next he will probably tell all his kiddie fans he just had a back, sack and crack wax and that's why he is walking like a cowboy with rickets.

Those two are vain, deluded idiots. You could see the unfiltered Anna in the bathroom at the end, she is no stunner or Barbie doll like she seems to think she is in all that fluorescent pink, J thinks because he has exercised a bit, he is an adonis now.

Emilia is turning into Anna which is a pity, but her parents encourage it. Did you see J telling Emilia about a TikTok they would film the next day when he went to her bedroom? It's a shame those kids have to work to keep both parents in that lifestyle. I do hope at least one of their kids shuns the limelight and escapes A & J's clutches when older, the least liked would find it easier to leave as they wouldn't have ever felt wanted.

903 replies since 22/9/2020, 17:56   66855 views