TheSacconeJolys: Part 28

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I hate her bunch of mismatched shelving and closets in the bedroom. The room is a weird shape but that is why there is a separate closet. The room looks so hideous with the odd length curtains and then all their old mismatched furniture shoved on every space available between windows. It would drive me nuts looking at it all the time.

2.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I just saw a TikTok video where J is wearing silver and gold skin tight pants and is jumping around with E1. It's just so cringey.

3.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She has redone her ig bio... is this news or no? She’s added a few things 🤨

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    J seems to enjoy dressing up and prancing about, he will be in his element on Tiktok where he can copy other people's ideas and claim them as his own creations. I don't think he has any self awareness of how utterly ridiculous he looks as an over 40 year old father, still trying to behave like a teenager while making his kids perform.

As for Anna putting on her IG that she is an eating disorder survivor, she really hasn't survived because she refuses to get the proper help for it.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I saw with the latest Tik Tok that J has odd tight leggings on and it looks like there's a hole in the crotch part of it. He really should think of what he's wearing for performing. Also there's a Tik Tok with Emilia sticking her hand in a pan full of oil moving frying items around. It must be turned off. Still not a great Tik Tok to watch.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Now she is getting some very expensive fat to muscle treatments done I had a hard time understanding what she is getting done, she rambles and rambles.

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Zippy @ 7/10/2020, 12:52) 
    Now she is getting some very expensive fat to muscle treatments done I had a hard time understanding what she is getting done, she rambles and rambles.

Thank goodness she is completely recovered from her ED, isn't it.....? Sigh.

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I bet that treatment is a freebie but it's pointless using her to advertise it because if most of their fans can't afford to pay £1.99 for their private vlogs (which have already been ditched), then I doubt they would pay for expensive treatments. I guess after this treatment she will flaunt the results every chance she gets but it will take more than that to make her slimmer.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Interesting that A says she does not like lying or being fake. There is rather too much evidence out there to indicate that this has never previously been a problem for either A or J. In addition to the lies, everything about them screams "fake". I would also wonder what sort of a "doctorate" the person who performed that procedure had! I may be wrong but I somehow doubt that a medical doctor would decide to have a job like that in Harrods.

It's very sad for those children to have someone so totally obsessed with outward appearances for a mother. Again, we have a shot of her bare stomach for the children to be teased about later on. What with that and yesterday's display of J's hairy back and him exposing himself in another reel, there'll be even more ammunition for the bullies.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She says she wants to be truthful with her fans more like she probably had to mention the Dr to get it for free...what will her next vlog be? Halloween decorations? same crap every year

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The Halloween decorations are already up, they went up at least a month before Halloween. As soon as they come down, the Christmas decs will be up. Then they take the Christmas things down at New Year, they don't seem to know when tweflth night is. Soon after that, it'll be Easter! Those children will have a very odd idea of festivals and when they start and finish. It's the same for most Youtubers, they have no real understanding of these things and just lack any general knowlege.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    They don't need any decorations for halloween when A & J are scary enough, Anna thought it was funny how her witchy laugh made Andrea burst out in tears. She always finds it funny scaring her kids, same with J.

Anna has put on Twitter how herself and Emilia laughed so hard at Eduardo being so tired in the last vlog when he was lying on the stairway. Two bullies together, but I would expect nothing more from Anna.

Also on her Twitter, they seem to be involved in a campaign with Heat magazine re mental health, with the quote used "Kindness is putting someone else before yourself", it's obvious Heat don't realise how greedy and nasty A & J are. It says Anna and J pledge kindness, as if!

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I remember Eduardo was winding Alessia up when they made a Halloween decorating video last year and kept annoying her even though J told him to stop. The thing is, Anna started it by scaring Alessia by shoving a raven or owl model (I think?) in her face and going 'boo' and although she did it once, Eduardo kept doing it. I wonder if the kids are getting mixed messages from their parents, cause only J is trying to stop it yet mum started it and the child kept scaring the other?

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think J is just as bad, I remember the way he almost tortured the two E's with the daddy long legs back at the old house, both kids were screaming in fear. Then tricking and scaring them with a remote control spider, Anna was all for it.

I recall when Alessia was terrified of a battery operated mickey mouse on a bike toy, Emilia wanted to taunt her with it but J told her not to, I haven't seen it since.

The kids are just copying their parents, it's a shame but they think they are untouchable so it will continue.

15.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I remember commenting on that video and saying how mean it is to do things to scare your kids. Pathetic!

903 replies since 22/9/2020, 17:56   66855 views