TheSacconeJolys: Part 28

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I remember when Emilio was a baby MF and Erika had an app on the ipad that terrified her, and they thought it was hysterical. I can't evenimagine what goes on that we don't see...and again I will mention, I can't believe nor will I forget the whole cold shower incident. I wonder if that has something to do with Alessia still in pull ups at night. Kid is probably still traumatized

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Saul Goodman x @ 7/10/2020, 23:45) 
    They don't need any decorations for halloween when A & J are scary enough, Anna thought it was funny how her witchy laugh made Andrea burst out in tears. She always finds it funny scaring her kids, same with J.

Anna has put on Twitter how herself and Emilia laughed so hard at Eduardo being so tired in the last vlog when he was lying on the stairway. Two bullies together, but I would expect nothing more from Anna.

Also on her Twitter, they seem to be involved in a campaign with Heat magazine re mental health, with the quote used "Kindness is putting someone else before yourself", it's obvious Heat don't realise how greedy and nasty A & J are. It says Anna and J pledge kindness, as if!

The 2 of them are nothing but shit parents that had children to make money and as those children grow up I hope they make their life a living hell and when those poor dogs start to get old and sick they have no clue what it entails I have gone through it twice with one dog and not 6 and it’s devastating😔 They are both bullies and screw your Father of the year you were never bullied as a kid your a liar you were the bully and I would bet a million dollars on that because you don’t become one it is in your soul.

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They would just milk it for views. And with the "puppies" all being the same age they could all die one after the other. Imagine the content,ladzzzz...

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've had one dog die and now the one we got as a puppy after him has several medical issues in his old age and needs more care and modifications at 13 years old. It is sad watching your poor dogs expire in a way.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok, I'm totally confused about this No Kids Allowed channel he's doing now. So is he figuring out that the subscription channel wasn't working and they will now do the same thing on his old channel. Too weird. That's ADD Jonathan for you.

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wonder if J takes any medication for his ADD or if he refuses to do so as he hates to be told to do what others say, even a doctor. Then there's all the wine he drinks that would have an adverse effect on his health IF he was on any medication.

If he isn't on medication he probably should be and it may give the kids a much needed break from his manic behaviour. Those kids have my sympathy for enduring their manic father and their nuttier than squirrel poo mother.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I joined this site to talk crap about another YouTube family and saw the SacconeJoly’s show up. I’ve been watching them since before Em was born. It’s crazy when you watch someone for that long you really feel like you know them yet they know nothing of you. Watching them for this long I can’t help but love them but now a days I rarely watch their content as it just doesn’t spark any interest for me. But I still check in on their videos, and their instagrams. I probably watch Anna’s content the most, including her instagram. Personally I love Anna and she’s someone I aspire to be. I do cringe at the moments where she gets annoyed with Jonathan but now that I’m older and have my own boyfriend- I get it! Anna is very particular about things and I could see how living with her might be stressful! in her own words she is a perfectionist, but to me she is just lovely. She’s always cleaning, always cooking, always working, always busy and looking beautiful while doing it...

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Pfft you mean the housekeeper does the chores, the kids hate the slop Anna cooks and as for work, she mostly spends her time lying in bed with her hair styled and a full face of make up, with the occasional light "chore" like filming for her own or the main vlog, it's hardly proper work. She is busy at doing nothing though and isn't really what I would call beautiful, not if she has to pile on the make up and manipulate her pictures to change the way she looks. Also she likes to get J to do her dirty work as in giving Alessia cold showers, letting him use the kids especially Emilia as pervert fodder on TikTok. Hardly anything to like about either of them.

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It saddens me to think our young people aspire to be like her..with that being said very easily could be a troll.

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I felt sorry for Emilia when J wouldn't let her check her school bag in the car for something she was worried that Anna had forgotton, imagine not being able to count on your mother to do things and your idiot father for not caring.

J begging his viewers to join the private channel to find out their secret, he said he has school fee debt to pay, he is really desperate as first he said people could join if they wanted to but is begging now.

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I guess I could be considered a troll if it means going against what you all believe and thinking they are genuinely a nice family. They aren’t perfect, nah. But I care about them.

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Just like to add that I realise Emilia was being cheeky to J, which was wrong but it's the way she is being raised so it's down to A and J. I didn't listen to her properly but rewatched the bit where she said to J that he wasn't in charge of her but mummy was. She will only get worse, same with her siblings as they get worse because their oarents just see them as money makers.

14.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Genuinely nice families don't throw their kids in cold showers JMO I could go on and on

15.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Saul Goodman x @ 10/8/2020, 09:50 PM) 
    Just like to add that I realise Emilia was being cheeky to J, which was wrong but it's the way she is being raised so it's down to A and J. I didn't listen to her properly but rewatched the bit where she said to J that he wasn't in charge of her but mummy was. She will only get worse, same with her siblings as they get worse because their oarents just see them as money makers.

When you've lived with a camera in your face, your entire life, all you know is to perform.

903 replies since 22/9/2020, 17:56   66854 views