TakingAMediaBreakSoSheCanEatALLTheCakeLikeJen- Part 186

« Older   Newer »

1. IfYouWill
        +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SundanceEarringss @ 9/29/2020, 07:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 9/29/2020, 05:08 PM) 
    I’m definitely a doubter about a large trust fund. Always have been.

OK I do believe that Jen's family has money. I don't know about how much, but definitely enough. She probably has $300k of her own money I'd bet, and then whatever her and Don split. She easily has a net worth of $1.5 - 2million.

When Jen lived in Pittsburgh, she lived in a super nice neighborhood called Mt Lebanon. It's mostly wealthy people, but the houses aren't THAT nice. (Well most of them. You're pretty much buying to say you live in Mt Lebanon, and the school district is pretty good. Plus you're not 45+ mins outside of downtown) Anyway, I found out the exact street that Jen's family lived on in the 90s. It's a pocket of super nice homes that go for over $1Million. Keep in mind, the cost of living in Pittsburgh is somewhat low, especially compared to NY and Chicago. The homes on the street are all stone, and very 'old money'. Most families who live on the street are both doctors, both corporate attorneys, etc.

So I do believe that if Jen's fam could live on this street and Jill didn't really have to work, just chauffeur Jen to different ballet practices, etc. they have money. I don't think they have ROSS money, but they've got some wealth.

That's my 2c. I do live in Pittsburgh area.

She has an older brother and he doesn't seem to have nearly as much. He just has a normal home and Jen and Don paid for stuff for his girls. Jen's parents may have money but I don't think they have given any to Jen or her brother.

946 replies since 28/9/2020, 01:54   101923 views