« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I started perimenopause around her age so it’s possible. But I think a lot of it is poor nutrition coupled with her psych issues. She needs real help.

I’m not sure it will make her a better mother but she needs to “feel” stable to at least be able to try.

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I bet she's had more DMs from her bitching IG story hitting back at her. The more she bitches the worse it gets.

3.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I am not technologically inclined ENOUGH for it but I wish someone would make a video or Tik Tok of a compilation of how many times she says "Turkey carcass" over her Vlogidays videos from 2102-2015. It's INSANE how often she says the word carcass without flinching, a word I have never used in my life even after working in vet medicine for 10 years. "The stock gets the best flavor from the neck and the organs" OH REALLY, FUTURE VEGAN MARTYR LIKE JEN??

4.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Someone mentioned earlier her “vegan journey” during her last Disney trip. I 100% think she had conversations with the chefs (or whatever nonsense she talked about in her video) because she wanted special attention, not because she gives a rat’s a$$ about any other living creature. I agree that no matter what you think of Don, that man suffered.

I will be interested to see what happens with her “content” once the alimony is signed off on. I doubt she’ll put much effort into her “business” (unless of course she doesn’t get the sweet payout she thinks she deserves, and really thinks she needs the income), but she’s so obsessed with attention that I can see her making more videos when she doesn’t fear her perceived earning potential could impact her share of Don’s earnings.

5.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She said recently that she doesn't think she's the best mom. Why doesn't she do something FUN for once? Teets is gone all day but she could take Donny out to pick a toddler-sized pumpkin from Home Depot or even the grocery store and then let him paint it. The evenings are long, as anyone who is actually productive with their days knows. She squanders it all away on her rigid routines & making dinner at 4pm. Just like with her content, she doesn't have any ideas.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/10/2020, 17:32) 
    She said recently that she doesn't think she's the best mom. Why doesn't she do something FUN for once? Teets is gone all day but she could take Donny out to pick a toddler-sized pumpkin from Home Depot or even the grocery store and then let him paint it. The evenings are long, as anyone who is actually productive with their days knows. She squanders it all away on her rigid routines & making dinner at 4pm. Just like with her content, she doesn't have any ideas.

She currently seems to be spending the majority of her time exercising and eating. I think based on running, 2 hours of yoga, and chopping vegetables she has no time for anything else. Her priorities are completely bizarre.

7.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm retired but I have hobbies to keep me busy. She needs a hobby besides yoga....or, better yet, go out and get a job.

8.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think she needs to re-examine why she is "sharing." Her channel was supposed to be a combo of her very popular vlogs, her reviews/hauls, and her organization. She has allowed the natural constructive criticism that comes with sharing your life online to back her into a corner. She is trying to share what she thinks will avoid criticism so what she is sharing is boring and pointless. So no hauls because she doesn't want to get DMs about how people are losing their jobs and dying. No vlogs because she doesn't want DMs about her kids not wearing pants or seatbelts or whatever else she has neglected. There is nothing revolutionary about how she organized her kitchen (literally the opposite it is a hot mess) and there is nothing interesting about her suburban mom exercise except that she is manic about it. I mean if you look at yoga insta accounts they are doing cool, challenging poses is interesting places. Not lighting 3 candles and laying on the floor of their generic suburban house all alone. '

So what is the point? It doesn't make her happy. It is not interesting. It can't be making her much money.

I agree with the poster who said Youtube and really sharing content on the internet passed her by. Nowadays people are buying houses and sharing every detail with corresponding link. Getting free furniture, free interior design. And they are putting in an effort unlike Jen who acts like she is doing the viewer a favor.

9. Bunion of Fury
        +12   Like  

User deleted

Jen is on a slippery slope with the passive aggressive behavior and scolding of the Jenions. She sounds exasperated with negative comments which are all duly deserved. But of course she cannot admit that. I can see her escalating the "fuck yous I am gonna do me" to the point of a major blow out and complete turn off from the fan base. So go ahead and post another kitchen organization or cooking video, Jen.
    :1485540604:
    What she does not understand is that only a fraction of her fan base is on IG.
    The poor YT fans are begging for content and have been starved since Utah. In essence being punished as a result of the fist slamming on IG, which they are blissfully ignorant of. Meanwhile on IG people are fed up with the regurgitated same all same all content and tamper tantrums.
    You better pull your shit together Jen. It is not looking good and the company of Glennon and THE Michelle are doing you no service. If anything, it serves you with more delusions you are too inexperienced to see through.

10.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hobby is being a part time solo mom.

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 6/10/2020, 17:27) 
    Someone mentioned earlier her “vegan journey” during her last Disney trip. I 100% think she had conversations with the chefs (or whatever nonsense she talked about in her video) because she wanted special attention, not because she gives a rat’s a$$ about any other living creature. I agree that no matter what you think of Don, that man suffered.

I will be interested to see what happens with her “content” once the alimony is signed off on. I doubt she’ll put much effort into her “business” (unless of course she doesn’t get the sweet payout she thinks she deserves, and really thinks she needs the income), but she’s so obsessed with attention that I can see her making more videos when she doesn’t fear her perceived earning potential could impact her share of Don’s earnings.

Half of the things she ate weren’t even Vegan, but she was too stupid to realize that the “V” on the kiosks for Flower and Garden food meant vegetarian, not Vegan. The Vegan symbol they use is a plant.

12. Popppp
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/6/2020, 10:32 AM) 

Donnie is at The Soup Kitchen all day too
    He is planting herbs, with a mask on

Jen could have some interesting content talking about getting a little one like him to wear a mask
    remember when she WEEPED on a video about the prospect of the kids going back to school with a mask on? she says masks upset her A LOT

wonder what changed?

13.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    walkingpharmacy

I agree. Jen used to fully own her personality and quirks because she had the support of her sweet boy Donald. Once his ardor waned, and she, herself, didn’t like her mom persona, she started tailoring everything to what would engender the most compliments from her viewers. And if there was a percentage that questioned anything, no matter how gently, she didn’t just giggle and continue on. She got frustrated, deleted posts, and was defensive. Not a good look.

I do wonder what percentage of the contacts people make would be considered critical, and what percentage throws Jen into lashing out.

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 10/6/2020, 06:21 PM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/6/2020, 10:32 AM) 

Donnie is at The Soup Kitchen all day too
    He is planting herbs, with a mask on

Jen could have some interesting content talking about getting a little one like him to wear a mask
    remember when she WEEPED on a video about the prospect of the kids going back to school with a mask on? she says masks upset her A LOT

wonder what changed?

She is not mentally stable. I say this without intent to ridicule or demean. She is not in control of her feelings and emotions and on that day when she filmed they landed on kids wearing masks. It could have been anything but that is where it landed.

Or, more cynically, she is aware of and sensitive to criticism about her parenting and affection towards her children - maybe it was a part of the divorce, or a part of the divorce negotiations, or something her mother/MIL/Don/messages in her DMs said and she was triggered to have an emotional outburst about how she does care, she is worried, and please please look at me and feel sorry for me!

15. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +26   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 10/6/2020, 05:43 PM) 
    I'm retired but I have hobbies to keep me busy. She needs a hobby besides yoga....or, better yet, go out and get a job.

Jen's headstone when she dies (hopefully when she's VERY old because I am not totally evil) will say...

"She shopped. She chopped. And then she dropped." :lol:

899 replies since 3/10/2020, 17:22   98381 views