TraderJoesAndAllMyWoesLikeJen Pt 188

« Older   Newer »

1.     +46   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I 100% think that she was told she wasn't invited to Utah. I think that she horned in on the August trip and they were trying to tiptoe around her, because everything was signed yet, but I think that she was told NO UTAH AT CHRISTMAS and she is not dealing with it well.

2.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No hosting all her geriatric friends at Thanksgiving, no Christmas in Utah... The Rosses were her whole world. I wonder who got custody of all the Tgiving scrapbooks

3. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +19   Like  

User deleted

It makes me ragey whenever she uses the phrase "of choice" and after a decade, I cannot bear to hear it any longer.

4.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Clueless

Yes! Jen’s entire life has been transactional. She assumed that the uncaging (🤣) would purchase her a lifetime of personal days and ME time. It isn’t working out that way, and she is stunned and wounded.

5.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hi, I have a question. I think I used to watch this channel, not sure. Is this the woman who used to throw over the top holiday parties and spend a fortune?

6. Bunion of Fury
        +21   Like  

User deleted

Still did not watch but it is possible that
    1. No Utah for Christmas
    2. Don has the kids this Christmas
    3. She is contemplating Thanksgiving and Christmas alone with her own folks.
    Alone. That means no turkey brining, no spinach square. ...

7. Landyn's One Eye
        +27   Like  

User deleted

Had to come out of lurking for this.

Jen, if you read this, please use your brain. You do realize that, those kids you had for $$, can be taken from you. I haven’t watched the video but from what I gather, it’s concerning, to say the least. Don’t post your crazy for the world to see. One, this stuff is gold for Don and I’m sure his lawyers have told him to save this stuff. Two, one phone call to CPS and you will have social workers banging on your door. One viewer, neighbor, school staff, etc is all it will take. You need help, girl. And quick.

Better yet, save the family all of the stress. Save the courts the time. Mostly, save your children from their misery. Admit you aren’t into being a mom. Give Don custody. Yeah, you will lose the $$ support but you will feel so much better working, living in a little apartment alone.

This isn’t going to end well.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 10/9/2020, 11:43 AM) 
    Still did not watch but it is possible that
    1. No Utah for Christmas
    2. Don has the kids this Christmas
    3. She is contemplating Thanksgiving and Christmas alone with her own folks.
    Alone. That means no turkey brining, no spinach square. ...

No fondling the turkey innards? She must be bereft.

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Here's my review of the video:
    Cuz we all need an emergency chip....LOL And then she goes on to say she binges them.
    We don't eat cereal....ok so if you don't like it with milk on it, just give it to the kids dry for a snack. Bet they would eat it then.
    Tortillas with protein? I think only corn tortillas have protein but I could be wrong.
    Ok, one minute into her "sit down" and I can tell she needs serious help. She needs a shrink. Wonder if her mom watches her videos.
    There she goes reminding (bragging) about her super privileged life. Really? We don't care.
    Adjusting to a new family dynamic....Suze prob told her she's not welcome in Utah anymore.
    What the hell is comparative suffering??? She's comparing her suffering to other people?

I couldn't finish watching. Too weird.

Edited by Cookie Marnster - 10/9/2020, 08:55 PM

10.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Boppo22 @ 9/10/2020, 20:40) 
    Hi, I have a question. I think I used to watch this channel, not sure. Is this the woman who used to throw over the top holiday parties and spend a fortune?

if by “over the top holiday parties” you mean having a dozen or so immediate family members but ordering and mailing printed invitations and requesting formal RSVPs,
    as though it was a gala for 500 people, yes.

11.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree that there’s a custody agreement in place for all the upcoming holidays and it has NOTHING to do with her. It will be: Drop the kids off at _____ and I will bring them back at ______

Welcome to divorce Jen. You are no longer part of the family therefore are no longer included in the festivities.

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 9/10/2020, 20:50) 
    QUOTE (Boppo22 @ 9/10/2020, 20:40) 

if by “over the top holiday parties” you mean having a dozen or so immediate family members but ordering and mailing printed invitations and requesting formal RSVPs,
    as though it was a gala for 500 people, yes.

Not to forget:
    All of those family members live in close proximity and spend more time together during the year than is healthy...

13.     +37   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Jen’s next candle 😆😆😆
    Attached Image
    02763BD2-2542-432C-BECC-0CA57EDCC71F

14.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I am very curious as to what she thought would happen with her relationship with the Rosses once they divorced

that's the part that got her really emotional. it isn't just holidays...they had random "parties" at other times. I'm sure there's been recent events that she wasn't invited to. but what did she expect...? Don is their actual family member...

15. Big Bev Boyles
        +16   Like  

User deleted

Somehow my previous comment never registered! Here we go again:

Jen’s upset that Suze won’t always be her forever mother in law.

Winnie’s “Camp Julie” is officially closed.

I feel like Gravy and Jill are fair weather parents and they were (no pun intended) riding the Ross gravy train along with Jen. Yes maybe they have their own money but the Boyles family (including Scott, Big Bev and the girls) relied on Jen and Don for theater tickets etc.

892 replies since 9/10/2020, 18:59   112185 views