Status
    Anonymous
    SoloMamaNonGrataLikeJen

2.     +45   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    As someone who has been a mandated reporter, there was nothing in that video or that I have seen that DCFS would need to get involved. Goodness people.

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cjeanette @ 10/9/2020, 09:50 PM) 
    As someone who has been a mandated reporter, there was nothing in that video or that I have seen that DCFS would need to get involved. Goodness people.

Exactly!

4. Landyn's One Eye

User deleted

QUOTE (Clueless @ 9/10/2020, 21:43) 
    QUOTE (Gossip Rags to Riches @ 10/9/2020, 02:27 PM) 
    I would be surprised if a mandated reporter hasn't done this already (ETA: or doesn't do it now after watching this week's installment of Jen's Crazy Train), given that Jen has a sizable audience. A mandated reporter did this with Coffee with Kate, a much much smaller YTer who has a bakery thread, for repeatedly violating a foster child's privacy. Bye bye, YT channel & foster kid. On the one hand I find it hard to believe that Jen's that naive to not understand this, but I really think she is oblivious to how life works (see: where milk comes from).

I've been sitting here arguing with myself over this since watching that video. There are no obvious instances of neglect/abuse (grapes and garbage probably don't count in court) that we have seen, but I worry she's on a slippery slope towards losing control when faced with the everyday ups and downs of caring for children.

From all accounts, Andrea Yates didn’t neglect or abuse her kids either.

5.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    com·par·a·tive suf·fer·ing: /kəmˈperədiv ˈsəf(ə)r’ing/, origin: Jennifer Boyles Ross;
    The act of defining real and legitimate suffering to someone experiencing an emotional breakdown over losing free, unlimited access to their former in-laws’ vacation log mansion.

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree - Jen is crazy, and neglectful, and passive-aggressive towards innocent children, but not to the horrifying point that gets the government involved.

QUOTE (Landyn's One Eye @ 9/10/2020, 21:54) 
    QUOTE (Clueless @ 9/10/2020, 21:43) 
    I've been sitting here arguing with myself over this since watching that video. There are no obvious instances of neglect/abuse (grapes and garbage probably don't count in court) that we have seen, but I worry she's on a slippery slope towards losing control when faced with the everyday ups and downs of caring for children.

From all accounts, Andrea Yates didn’t neglect or abuse her kids either.

But as a foster parent, you do have different permission/obligation towards the children.

7. Landyn's One Eye
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (NotANeatLife @ 9/10/2020, 21:53) 
    QUOTE (cjeanette @ 10/9/2020, 09:50 PM) 

Exactly!

Involved, probably not. Visit? I believe it’s required. That might be the wake up call she needs.

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cjeanette @ 9/10/2020, 21:50) 

It’s not common for a mother to constantly be shrugging her kids off like a coat made of bees. While I don’t think there is an current acute danger, her detached attitude towards them do raise eyebrows and make one worry that if she does snap one day, what could happen. She’s not well. She will either get better or worse.

9. RVnightmares
        +22   Like  

User deleted

I love to snark here. I’ve already posted an analysis of today’s video basically calling Jen a pathetic naive swamp creature but for the love of God people let’s not compare Jen to Andres Yates. Let’s show a little decorum.

10.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cjeanette @ 9/10/2020, 21:50) 

This. CPS has bigger fish to fry than newly divorced women who pick their face when they are anxious. I mean, really. Let them use their resources on children who are in actual danger.

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's going on a retreat. Hahaha! What the hell Jen!!!

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think she’s bipolar honestly

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What a liar! "She was encouraged to just buy all the things and she had to settle in to that"

This is such an unhinging. Shea filmed it for us.

Yes! Because you as a person is a big thumbs down, Jen!

14. Bunion of Fury
        +32   Like  

User deleted

Mandated reporter here
    Children have clothes, food, transportation, electricity, heat, toys, separate rooms, space, daily school and they are clean. There is no DYFS case.
    However, Jen needs intervention and is on a slippery slope towards an involuntary hospitalization, at which point still no DYFS case as Don will immediately step in. He will have, however, grounds for full custody and Jen to only have supervised visitation.
    As much as we don't like her and what she does and who she is, the children are NOT neglected in terms of physical and emotional needs. They are exposed to psychological changes and that is still no ground for involvement because it is not done through a form of deliberate abuse.
    That being said, Jen, unpack your fucking house and give these children a sense of stability. The first 5 years are the most important and you are not doing them any favor having them live in an echo chamber filled with boxes. They need a sense of permanency.
    Go consult and take meds. An antidepressant or event a mood stabilizer will give you the temporary relief you need to get over this. Also. The house is too big. That was your biggest mistake. You will always feel alone in it.

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's such a nut. This is the best video I've seen from her in maybe a year!! Hahaha. Shea such a nutttt!!!

And here it is. "People are unhappy and lashing out".

892 replies since 9/10/2020, 18:59   112247 views