« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 10/9/2020, 09:41 PM) 
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 10/10/2020, 01:58) 
    Cookie Marnster We need a gif of when she says I’m human then makes a strange face. It’s around the 31 min. mark.

4TBK0t

False. You are a robot.

:7043: yes! :hearty-laugh:

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't believe in the past 10 years I have ever heard Jennifer refer to YT as her job. Times must be getting really bad. Back in the days of Tosh she didn't care about comments and thumbs down. YT really promotes narcissistic behavior. Instead of focusing in on all the Jenions she makes a video about people giving her life a thumbs down. Oh boo hoo Jennifer...Life is hard. Also, stop saying you are privileged..no one cares...it's only in the eye of the beholder. Just stop.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 10/10/2020, 03:54) 
    What the hell. She makes $32 selling her broken dishes and stained smelly bags and buys a $500 drone. She JUST talked about budgeting. Where did the other $468 come from? Runs to buy drones and iPhone tripods but is still sitting in an empty house.

DOES ANYTHING SHE DO EVER MAKE SENSE??? :wacko:

I think she sold the bags for a few hundred dollars (based on what they sell for on eBay). But you still make a valid point! She can try to sell her “budgeting” act somewhere else—nobody here is buying it.

Edited to add her “toys” will always take precedence over a warm, cozy home and security for her kids.

4.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I think she's going to send her drone into Whole Foods to see if they have her fave vegan donut.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 10/9/2020, 10:02 PM) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 10/10/2020, 03:54) 
    What the hell. She makes $32 selling her broken dishes and stained smelly bags and buys a $500 drone. She JUST talked about budgeting. Where did the other $468 come from? Runs to buy drones and iPhone tripods but is still sitting in an empty house.

DOES ANYTHING SHE DO EVER MAKE SENSE??? :wacko:

I think she sold the bags for a few hundred dollars (based on what they sell for on eBay). But you still make a valid point! She can try to sell her “budgeting” act somewhere else—nobody here is buying it.

Edited to add her “toys” will always take precedence over a warm, cozy home and security for her kids.

Oh right, it's the dishes that were $32. One bag was $200 and another $100?

When she said camera equipment I thought she meant lights and a camera. She literally films in the dark. But doesn't she already have that? She wanted a $500 drone so she could use it once.

Is she going to pop up and sell her used crap for pocket change when she wants anything not in her budget?

So many lies and manipulations. :wacko:

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    QUOTE (Poopsie @ 10/10/2020, 03:50) 
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 10/9/2020, 07:27 PM) 
    Because she is thought disordered and has a personality disorder on top of being bipolar. Like schizophrenic they are notorious for non med adherence and I ll tell you why, they hate feeling depressed but they love the manic episodes, it s the only way they can feel alive. When on meds you usually even out and experience neither lows nor highs...they don't like that. Most of us dream of an uneventful life with evened out moods. But not identified patients like Jen. They want to feel the high. In hindsight and if I had the time I would love to find her trackers again and see if she was monitoring her highs and lows because a lot of them do that, for instance if they know their lows usually last 9 days, they plan in anticipation for the high. I woukd bet my left arm the peloton was bought when she was on a high. But if she receives it when she is on a low, it will create a worse situation for her as she won't be able to appreciate it and will beat herself up for the purchase. But if it s delivered during a high, we will get daily stats, screenshots, igs and all that other nauseating show off she is known for.

Bunion I wanted to quote your post from the last thread re: QVC but it won't let me - I was going to confess that Suzanne and I are obsessed with David Venable (I mean, how can you not be). He was the highlight of the early days of the pandemic when we were essentially housebound. Thank goodness we had David during the week to get us through - Wednesday was In the Kitchen with David, Thursday Down Home with David, Fri-Yay, and of course, the traditional Sunday In the Kitchen with David. We were so sad when we learned that David could no longer sample the food in-studio due to COVID regulations. It was especially heartbreaking when he could not sample his favorite Germack nut mixes. The disappointment and longing on David's face was palpable through the screen.
    During the summer months I was tuning in to his Thursday morning FB live "coffee talks" and really enjoying seeing David literally "in the kitchen" and hearing him take viewer questions.
    Because there was nothing else to do but shop online, Suzanne bought a $600 Dyson vacuum cleaner, a Kitchenaid, and various other kitchen gadgets from him. He only got me for a few Temp-tations pieces and Mrs. Prindible's apples. Boy, were they a treat!

We consider David a close family friend, even though he has no idea who we are and has never taken a call from us, let alone met us in person. Regardless, we have extended an invitation for David to accompany us to Utah over the holidays once he is on vacation from the Q.
    Suzanne is a bit nervous for New Year's Eve, as we know David is a foodie and really knows his stuff! His penchant for macaroni and cheese precedes him, so Emily and Dave will be making their famous Smoked Gouda Mac that we think will knock David's socks off!

-DKR II

:hearty-laugh:

My husband and I love watching David

7.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Cryptic. She needs a “retreat”. OMG. you’d think she was a neurosurgeon who worked 15 hours a day saving lives. Nope. Just a spoiled brat. Good lord. Me me me. It’s so hard. Me me me.

She’s mostly sad that suzeqqq doesn’t want to hang with her and invite her to family things cuz don’s new hottie is there.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (backupbaggie @ 10/10/2020, 03:55 AM) 
    How will she be able to go to the retreat when she’s a single mother? Who will watch the kids? Ha ha ha I’m betting Don wouldn’t pay for the peloton and she’s creating this drama so he will pay for it.

Don will have the kids. They are either at or working towards 50% custody so he has them a lot already.

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 10/10/2020, 04:05) 
    I think she's going to send her drone into Whole Foods to see if they have her fave vegan donut.

I’ll go and buy them all out 🤣🤣

10.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    The drone is to watch the kids at Don’s & Tensleigh‘s place to see what they really eat and if they are having more fun.

11. Bunion of Fury
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (RossManor2.0 @ 10/10/2020, 04:09) 
    QUOTE (Poopsie @ 10/10/2020, 03:50) 
    Bunion I wanted to quote your post from the last thread re: QVC but it won't let me - I was going to confess that Suzanne and I are obsessed with David Venable (I mean, how can you not be). He was the highlight of the early days of the pandemic when we were essentially housebound. Thank goodness we had David during the week to get us through - Wednesday was In the Kitchen with David, Thursday Down Home with David, Fri-Yay, and of course, the traditional Sunday In the Kitchen with David. We were so sad when we learned that David could no longer sample the food in-studio due to COVID regulations. It was especially heartbreaking when he could not sample his favorite Germack nut mixes. The disappointment and longing on David's face was palpable through the screen.
    During the summer months I was tuning in to his Thursday morning FB live "coffee talks" and really enjoying seeing David literally "in the kitchen" and hearing him take viewer questions.
    Because there was nothing else to do but shop online, Suzanne bought a $600 Dyson vacuum cleaner, a Kitchenaid, and various other kitchen gadgets from him. He only got me for a few Temp-tations pieces and Mrs. Prindible's apples. Boy, were they a treat!

We consider David a close family friend, even though he has no idea who we are and has never taken a call from us, let alone met us in person. Regardless, we have extended an invitation for David to accompany us to Utah over the holidays once he is on vacation from the Q.
    Suzanne is a bit nervous for New Year's Eve, as we know David is a foodie and really knows his stuff! His penchant for macaroni and cheese precedes him, so Emily and Dave will be making their famous Smoked Gouda Mac that we think will knock David's socks off!

-DKR II

:hearty-laugh:

My husband and I love watching David

Did you know that Rick Domeier was the actor in the first evil dead movie?
    My favorite host was Lisa. I can t remember her last name but she left QVC. She was such a class act. She was the older of the two lisas.
    And on hsn my favorite is Shannon. She can sell snow to Eskimos. Plus shebshriks, balloons. Shrinks and balloons again and over and over. Kind of like me so that makes her relatable.

Edited by Bunion of Fury - 10/9/2020, 10:25 PM

12. BackupPersona
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Oh my goodness. David Venable. Was just watching the other day when he had Ina on Skype.

Was it the Lisa who had a stalker?

13.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Poopsie

Good Lord above! When I first read your post I thought you wrote the early YEARS of the pandemic! And I actually paused for a moment to try and remember what the heck month it is!

We really need to go back to doubles, the triple martinis are making me silly!

14. Bunion of Fury
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BackupPersona @ 10/10/2020, 04:22) 
    Oh my goodness. David Venable. Was just watching the other day when he had Ina on Skype.

Was it the Lisa who had a stalker?

I can t remember her name but she was from the south and such a class act.

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did any of you watch QVC back in the day when there were the married hosts? He got caught in a gay affair, they divorced and they both left the show. Wasn't his name Jeff? Can't remember her name.

892 replies since 9/10/2020, 18:59   112245 views