TraderJoesAndAllMyWoesLikeJen Pt 188

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn’t she see a Chinese Herbalist in order to get PG, for a year or so? And then went to her GYN, found out she had polyps , most likely uterine , they were removed and she got got pregnant with Charlotte very soon after. So she did not fake infertility as much as she did not do anything but see an herbalist, and since the herbs did not work...... I have no knowledge of any further medical intervention she may have looked into.

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 11/10/2020, 02:30) 
    QUOTE (Whodunnit @ 10/10/2020, 05:23 PM) 
    She's going to lose her everloving shit when Winnie dies. How old is the mop anyway?

I am not sure about that, Jen treats Winnie as an object. The use of those painful and restrictive bows is very cruel. Claiming that Winnie pulls out the bows when Jen isn’t there because Winnie is experiencing separation anxiety? That’s just a lie Jen tells. Winnie hates those awful bows and whenever she has an opportunity to pull them out she does.

So, Jen will give a performance of grief, but actual grief, I don’t know.

Winnie never looks remotely happy. I thought it was hilarious when during her latest vlog, Jen acknowledged Winnie whimpering and pulled her into her lap. Winnie fought like heck to get away. Unless I imagined it, at some point Jen made an asinine assertion that Winnie sensed Jen’s stress (or sadness...some such). I think Winnie just wants to be uncaged.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 10/10/2020, 18:02) 
    I didn’t see the comment mentioned earlier by GurningLikeJen about mothers getting nothing in return, but WOW.

Jen is only four years in! Yes, young children can be a lot of work...when they’re home. She has no clue, NO FREAKING CLUE. Wait until adolescence, especially with your daughter, Jen. And even The Chosen One might develop serious attitude when he learns of his mama’s resentment.

I have raised 4 girls over 40+ years. Only two should have been my responsibility. But I :to-quote-smiley-emoticon: soldiered on, even when I thought I couldn’t take another day. Sadly, there might have been times the granddaughters picked up on my exhaustion and resentment (although that was toward their parents, not them). But they won’t find any admissions of my negative feelings shared on the internet—or anywhere else.

The rewards? You have to be patient and wait for those. All four girls now look to me for friendship and advice. Even after all the years of eye rolling (some from them :mocking_smiley_emoticon: ), my reward is watching them become kind, thoughtful adults and developing a new type of relationship with them. The years of sacrifice were worth it. And I never took a solo “retreat” (not that there’s anything wrong with that😉).

My grandmother told me once “they always come back to you” about teen grandkids ☺️

4.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 11/10/2020, 02:59) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 11/10/2020, 02:30) 
    I am not sure about that, Jen treats Winnie as an object. The use of those painful and restrictive bows is very cruel. Claiming that Winnie pulls out the bows when Jen isn’t there because Winnie is experiencing separation anxiety? That’s just a lie Jen tells. Winnie hates those awful bows and whenever she has an opportunity to pull them out she does.

So, Jen will give a performance of grief, but actual grief, I don’t know.

Winnie never looks remotely happy. I thought it was hilarious when during her latest vlog, Jen acknowledged Winnie whimpering and pulled her into her lap. Winnie fought like heck to get away. Unless I imagined it, at some point Jen made an asinine assertion that Winnie sensed Jen’s stress (or sadness...some such). I think Winnie just wants to be uncaged.

I feel so sorry for Winnie. I have a toy shih tzu that is 11 (Sunny) and she is still such a happy, active little dog. I keep her in a puppy cut and that helps, I think.

Some people just don’t deserve animals. Or children.

5.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m less worried about Jen responding to Winnies death and more concerned about the quality (or lack thereof) of end-of-life care she’d be able or willing to provide. Caring for a dying animal is physically and emotionally exhausting. Plus, obviously, Jen has no one to help with making any decision making. Hope it’s not the case but I can see her making Winnie suffer needlessly just because *she’s* not ready for her to pass (or, y’know, get a damn haircut)

6.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I'mhappyjustsittinghere @ 10/10/2020, 01:08 PM) 
    I've been a member here for years and I don't comment. Just want to say that my mother is just like Jen. She's a friendless, jobless, depressed, narcissist. No amount of family intervention will help these people. They don't want to get better; they want you to be as eternally miserable as they are. Nothing makes them happy because their brains are incapable of feeling happy. THEY DON'T WANT YOUR SUGGESTIONS. THEY DON'T WANT YOUR LOGIC. You exist solely to feed their constant need for attention that is never satiated.

Jen is in for a lifetime of despair. There is no magical medication to fix these people. They are utterly broken. Until we have the medical science that can carve out and replace the messed up parts of their brains, this is how is how it will be. All I can say is good luck to those kids. It does not get better or easier and God forbid you let your guard down around people like my mom and Jen. It sucks.

welcome and I'm sorry you had/have to deal with that

I've never seen a person get as much free constructive advice as Jen and she completely ignores all of it. honestly don't know why people bother. she'll probably come onto her next video talking about how she feels great and better than ever before

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    ok i wouldnt call it infertility but i am pretty sure she said she did ivf and i find it hard to believe that she had found out about her polyps or whatever from her obgyn if she went to the herbalist what kind of quackry is that mess

8.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She never said she did IVF. It would've been brought up 11 billionty times if she broached the subject

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Quackery! Indeed.

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 11/10/2020, 02:00) 
    You know all her balderdash about putting on your own oxygen mask first, etc, etc. It is selfish and gross, so we attribute it to Glennon or some other shitquoter. But, I had a thought. Maybe when the family (Rosses? her parents?) think she's losing it, they suggest it as a way to settle her down. Like maybe they think it would be good if she went to Arizona and took it down a notch or two. Maybe they worry about the kids. So, if she says, "gee, I'd like a break, but my kids are my heart and blah, blah, blah"- they are the ones who offer- "no, sweetheart, you have had such a stressful year, anyone would need a break. And, if you come back refreshed, you'll have that much more to offer Donny and CC". What do the brilliant bakers say?

I don’t think the problem is with the “put your own oxygen mask on first” idea - but it’s meant for parents who wear themselves out working and caring for their kids and don’t spend any time taking care of themselves. But typically that means also setting a good example for your kids by doing things like eating healthy, reasonable exercise, and setting boundaries.

Unfortunately, common sense is no longer available for Jen.

11.     +20   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She won’t have furniture for a long time because it’s expensive and she has to budget now. At the same time she is very privileged and is aware of that. Just bought a peloton. Spent money renovating the new house before she moved in, but she can’t afford to furnish the house 🙄 maybe don’t buy a Peloton if your that strapped for money. Which we know she isn’t. She is always bringing up how lush life was with Don’s money 😂 she messed up and can’t go back now. She realized she hates her uncaged life.

12. Popppp
        +18   Like  

User deleted

Redoing all the kitchen counters had to cost $7k? Or more?

Plenty enough for new furniture
    She is an idiot

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 10/9/2020, 09:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (BackupPersona @ 10/10/2020, 04:22) 
    Oh my goodness. David Venable. Was just watching the other day when he had Ina on Skype.

Was it the Lisa who had a stalker?

I can t remember her name but she was from the south and such a class act.

Lisa Robertson! She's amazing, go to her FB page and check out what she's doing now! Got her own small shopping page/FB channel, she does videos, sells jewelry, some clothes, Christmas decor...home decor etc. Good for her!

14.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Two things.

1) to furnish the house the way she knows how - like at manor #1, it's gonna cost like 100k. So she must be waiting for a settlement, or is learning to budget for 100k worth of furniture.

2) It's World Mental Health Day, and as I recently outed myself and my diagnosis, thought I'd share that if any of you are struggling, feeling down, you are not alone! Take care of you and make an appointment!

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 10/9/2020, 09:31 PM) 
    Did any of you watch QVC back in the day when there were the married hosts? He got caught in a gay affair, they divorced and they both left the show. Wasn't his name Jeff? Can't remember her name.

Lordy I know too much. His tag line was "thanks for the JeffREY."

Judy was her first name, seems like she married a nice guy who was with the Q and they sell jewelry on line? They, and Lisa Robertson are still good friends with Kathy Levine.

Can't believe I know this...

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 10/10/2020, 11:25 AM) 
    I really feel like we’re not far off from her telling us that it is clear that the children love being with their dad and are THRIVING while with him so they made the very painful decision for Don to keep them the majority of the time *forces out tears*

no worries though...she plans to pick them up once a month to take them to the park

YUP! I've always thought this was what she wanted, and Don too. Let her make the decision...then it's not him fighting her in court. She turns over custody.

892 replies since 9/10/2020, 18:59   112247 views