Werqin9To5WhatAWayToMakeAlimonyLikeJen Pt. 189

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 10/20/2020, 03:19 PM) 
    Someone should ask her what she’s looking for in a future partner.

She’ll laugh maniacally, then dance around the wording... if she doesn’t say “him” or “he”, we’ll have our lesbian limbo resolved. And whatever characteristics she glances off to the side before smiling and saying to the camera is the opposite of what she thinks Don is.

She looked dead in the camera and said, "Honesty" to make a point of it last time

2.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like Jen will never remarry. I can imagine her being alone forever.

3.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Can someone ask her to do a gift guide? Love those.

4.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 20/10/2020, 19:52) 
    QUOTE (GrayHouseNotAWifeLife @ 10/20/2020, 10:38 AM) 
    833ED095-D64D-46AE-BE9F-6906368A794EI was looking at the original pictures of the house from the real estate listing, and noticed the window pane detail in the front windows seem to be missing. Did she get new windows put in?? I have the same window pane detail in my house and the details are in between the double paned windows, not on the outside of the windows (if that makes any sense.) If I want them removed, I’d have to buy new windows. Sweet baby Jesus, tell me she didn’t replace windows, too!! Talk about wasted money!!

not really understanding your question
    Jen has never shown that bay window-she stands in IN FRONT of it to do stories , sometimes, like today

It was in reference and in addition to, the post I made that shows the two littles waiting for Don on the inside of the house. They are positioned to the side of the front door, in front of the windows, and the windows don’t have the 4 pane details like they did when Jen bought the home.
    Doesn’t quite make sense unless you see my earlier post. 😀

5.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 20/10/2020, 22:29) 

Because Jen is my favourite target for guilt free cathartic release of negative emotion -

I can only say that I wish upon her a new spouse who treats her with the same level of caring and support as she did Don...complete with taking 1/2 of Ross mansion 2.0 in the end...

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 20/10/2020, 21:18) 
    Good eye to whoever spotted the replaced windows. The whole facade may not even look the same anymore! Maybe Jen printed a giant canvas with RM1 on it and glued it to the exterior of her home.

Honestly, I am now curious to what else Jen did to change the front of the house! I think she removed any little part of the house, interior and exterior, that showed an ounce of whimsy, or wasn’t Gray!!
    Gray house, gray soul, gray skin= my nickname 🤣

QUOTE (pinksims @ 20/10/2020, 22:29) 

Honestly, it’s hard for a woman remarry after divorce. Especially when there are young children to raise. Sad, but oh so true. It’s easier for males to remarry. Especially one who has gobs of money, and has proven to be a very generous gift giver, AND, has accommodating family members. Caw!
    Jen has no fricking idea what she is up against! Makes me giggle. Hoping against hope, she feels compelled to share her dating journey of choice. 😜🤣🤪

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 20/10/2020, 21:36) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 20/10/2020, 21:18) 
    Good eye to whoever spotted the replaced windows. The whole facade may not even look the same anymore! Maybe Jen printed a giant canvas with RM1 on it and glued it to the exterior of her home.

Did the flip listing talk about new windows? On a house that age I don’t blame her for replacing, but the flipper is garbage if they didn’t do it automatically. She’s just a frivolous spender if she replaced for aesthetic reasons.

It did say new Anderson Windows, front door, patios doors and sliding door. It didn’t specify all new Anderson windows though.
    Such a missed opportunity! I would have loved to see what she replaced and why. Jen could have done a little research and provided her viewers with “what to look out for on flipped/renovated house,”
    SadLy, in order to do so she would have to say it was a flipped house, not a special new build and for some crazy reason, the Pwincess seems to think it beneath her. 🤷‍♀️

8.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another Q&A?

IMG_4950

9.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel robbed. My favorite Jen is Jen going through her hoard. She did a WHOLE MCMANSION FULL OF THAT and showed us NOTHING. I’ve watched the basement “organization” video more times than I can count. The bathroom declutter, at least five or six times. I cannot properly express my sense of being wronged in this move to RM 2.0. Maybe yung pueblo has some shtquote poetry to properly express my agony and how I shall remain unbowed in the face it it.

10.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (influencerwatchdog @ 10/20/2020, 03:55 PM) 
    Oh heeereeeee we go... “ask me anything Q&A”.....

I hate her ask me anything videos she either lies or never answers the real questions people want to know. The only question I want to know is why did you get divorced.

11.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes! 1000000 % yes!! I would love to hear even the most basic Facts - he did blank, so I didd blank, or I felt caged , so I filed. None of my business. But I still wanna know. Hell, when my ex left me and our 3 month old sick infant, I told the facts to everyone who asked!! When you have letters, emails to prove the facts, you feel compelled to share to those who asked. Just saying. :smoking-smiley-face:

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    QUOTE (MissReview @ 10/20/2020, 09:52 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 20/10/2020, 21:50) 
    god the before pictures of that house are something else. apparently there used to be something in the backyard :disgust1:

16_10382723_9_1571935251_636x435

Kinda looks haunted :(

So does the interior. Now.

13.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There was so much she could have shown, she showed the Elfa closet, and her up stairs laundry, neither of which c=go with the poor, single, gas lighted, caged mama story line. As the house was closed at asking, I imagine she requested the flippers switch her counters, add the claundry plumbing and move the washer and dryer. The door and drawer hardware could have been changed by Vincente. The above ground pool and deck must have been removed by the flippers. They should have removed the chainlink fencing and replaced it with pressure treated lumber. Of all the bad things to leave, that was either OK with Jen or they said no. Was the house painted grey by the flippers or did she add that to Vincente’s to do list?

If furniture is so expensive, you guys, why not spend 300K less on a new build town home, and buy furniture? Sure would have been a lot simpler. But Jen does have to over complicate things.

Lots of PNL footage passed up, because?

Edited by JenuinelyUnorganized - 10/20/2020, 05:34 PM

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 20/10/2020, 23:27) 
    QUOTE (MissReview @ 10/20/2020, 09:52 PM) 
    Kinda looks haunted :(

So does the interior. Now.

Complete with a mad lady of the manor.

15.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 20/10/2020, 23:08) 
    Another Q&A?

IMG_4950

Oh joy...another opportunity for her to avoid the questions everyone asks and tell us about those damn Berry containers :10:

992 replies since 13/10/2020, 18:42   121771 views