The Mills Family: It's All About Tom Pt 5

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I love Eden don’t get me wrong she’s a sweet little girl but she drove me nuts waiting until Tom put the cheese on to ask for extra sauce Tom would be better off making her a pan pizza that way she can fix it the way she wants it

QUOTE (BatBat @ 16/10/2020, 07:29) 
    While I was watching tonight I was thinking - I wonder if April is watching -

Or, she could be on another dating site already and spending her time there.

What do you guys think - Was she watching ?

Don’t you guys think you’ve talked enough about April?! Let’s leave her alone she’s gone she’s not bothering anyone

2.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Na she’s still worth so much snark 😂

3.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (idontcarewhat HHW thinks @ 16/10/2020, 06:38) 
    YOU ALL are immature peeps. Whoever created Rachet Day username is a heartless person. SMH.

I think it’s rather funny really. About as funny as the mills selling merch and people actually wearing it.

4.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    @HappilyHisWife - Don't get coming into the Bakery now, attempting to dictate who we should or should not be snarking on. If ya don't like it, there are always other places you can go and attempt to clamp down on what you feel is unseemly chat! You'll probably get the boot though! :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Talking of Boots, it will be interesting to see how quickly her broken heart mends enough to go on the prowl again. Unless, that is Tommo has given her cause for hope, saying he just needs some breathing space. If the RV remains in Moorcroft, she always has a place to stay for extended periods. They might eventually get back together, stranger things have happened. :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon:

5.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EKaterin @ 16/10/2020, 15:55) 
    @HappilyHisWife - Don't get coming into the Bakery now, attempting to dictate who we should or should not be snarking on. If ya don't like it, there are always other places you can go and attempt to clamp down on what you feel is unseemly chat! You'll probably get the boot though! :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Talking of Boots, it will be interesting to see how quickly her broken heart mends enough to go on the prowl again. Unless, that is Tommo has given her cause for hope, saying he just needs some breathing space. If the RV remains in Moorcroft, she always has a place to stay for extended periods. They might eventually get back together, stranger things have happened. :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon:

She doesn’t want Tom anymore & FYI she doesn’t have the Trailer anymore she’s moved on and I’m happy for her

6.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HappilyHisWife @ 16/10/2020, 16:04) 

She doesn’t want Tom anymore & FYI she doesn’t have the Trailer anymore she’s moved on and I’m happy for her

Wow!! And there we were believing Boots when she said it was true love! Short lived wasn't it! Maybe it's Tommo who had the lucky escape!

Shame on them both for putting those kids through that nonsense and, for the littles the experience of yet another loss within 12 months of losing their Mother!

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I slightly agree in some form or manner about April. I’ve had a similar situation where a guy just completely turned his feeling off for me and acted innocent about the whole thing- it hurts and it definitely is a drag to the confidence. I think April was slightly irritating completely eating up the attention and she got too big for her britches there with all the comment saying she looked young and compliments on her hair. And don’t even get me started on the attention seeking posts she made on Facebook but overall I’ve been hurt before too and I know the pain of rejection she must have felt. It can take a long time for something like that to heal. Even the meanest girls I’ve encountered I wouldn’t necessarily wish them or be glad in their heartbreak. So even though April isn’t my favorite I am glad she has moved on because it seems as if that was the healthiest option for everyone, especially the kids.

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status

How do you know ? Friend or are you April lol

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Abakersdozen @ 16/10/2020, 16:48) 

How do you know ? Friend or are you April lol

Friend

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Also April was almost a caricature so much to make fun of and tbh Tom was probably ok with it .... now the heats back on him 🤷🏻‍♀️

11.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    All I am saying is that, if April has "moved on" so completely, how real were those feelings she claimed to have had for Tom.

No, it was the lure of being seen as a "Saviour" to the family and the attendant YT fame. Together with, of course being Mama to those little girls, particularly Hannah.

To put those kids through all that confusion and loss when they are still raw from the loss of a parent (April's kids included) was selfish and despicable.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EKaterin @ 16/10/2020, 16:51) 
    All I am saying is that, if April has "moved on" so completely, how real were those feelings she claimed to have had for Tom.

No, it was the lure of being seen as a "Saviour" to the family and the attendant YT fame. Together with, of course being Mama to those little girls, particularly Hannah.

To put those kids through all that confusion and loss when they are still raw from the loss of a parent (April's kids included) was selfish and despicable.

Well when your husband passes away and you’ve been lonely for over a year. And someone promises you this and that and shows you love you haven’t felt in a long time it’s easy to fall head over heals for someone. He promised her so many things that never happened

It all comes to Tom wants Andrea and that will never happen because she’s dead. He wants someone that’s exactly like Andrea but again that will never happen and until he gets over Andrea he will never be happy with anyone

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In all honesty happily his wife, what relationship that has ended went that way. That's life.

14.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wouldn't be surprised if April already has a new man.

Edited by Fariy Gurl - 16/10/2020, 16:59

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HappilyHisWife @ 10/16/2020, 07:36 AM) 
    I love Eden don’t get me wrong she’s a sweet little girl but she drove me nuts waiting until Tom put the cheese on to ask for extra sauce Tom would be better off making her a pan pizza that way she can fix it the way she wants it

QUOTE (BatBat @ 16/10/2020, 07:29) 
    While I was watching tonight I was thinking - I wonder if April is watching -

Or, she could be on another dating site already and spending her time there.

What do you guys think - Was she watching ?

Don’t you guys think you’ve talked enough about April?! Let’s leave her alone she’s gone she’s not bothering anyone

She's definitely a sweet daughter, and sister. :)

I think your suggestion of making her own pizza would make great content. :b:

1065 replies since 16/10/2020, 04:23   169791 views