The Mills Family: It's All About Tom Pt 5

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HappilyHisWife @ 16/10/2020, 16:49) 
    QUOTE (Abakersdozen @ 16/10/2020, 16:48) 
    How do you know ? Friend or are you April lol

Friend

Poor you

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (tinacarpool @ 10/16/2020, 10:15 AM) 
    I slightly agree in some form or manner about April. I’ve had a similar situation where a guy just completely turned his feeling off for me and acted innocent about the whole thing- it hurts and it definitely is a drag to the confidence. I think April was slightly irritating completely eating up the attention and she got too big for her britches there with all the comment saying she looked young and compliments on her hair. And don’t even get me started on the attention seeking posts she made on Facebook but overall I’ve been hurt before too and I know the pain of rejection she must have felt. It can take a long time for something like that to heal. Even the meanest girls I’ve encountered I wouldn’t necessarily wish them or be glad in their heartbreak. So even though April isn’t my favorite I am glad she has moved on because it seems as if that was the healthiest option for everyone, especially the kids.

Not sure how to word it, but I saw their relationship as friendship. It was in the early stages,
    and this is just my opinion, but I think they both had honest intentions. I saw respect from
    both of them. I don't think either one did harm to their children by getting to know each other.
    Their children got to experience each others families. I saw it as healthy. As far as one of
    them wanting to end it, that's ok because that's what happens in real life. The channel is not a tv
    sitcom/series. I give them both credit for being real, and handling the end with respect from both sides.

Neither one did anything awful......all they did was share some family moments. It didn't work
    out, life happens, and you move on.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I tried to watch last night's shopping trip but I just couldn't seem to get interested in it.

I do find it amusing that Claudia just seems to go with her own program and do and say whatever she wants. I bet it secretly drives him nuts. I'm all in for that too!

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeenAround @ 16/10/2020, 17:38) 
    I slightly agree in some form or manner about April. I’ve had a similar situation where a guy just completely turned his feeling off for me and acted innocent about the whole thing- it hurts and it definitely is a drag to the confidence. I think April was slightly irritating completely eating up the attention and she got too big for her britches there with all the comment saying she looked young and compliments on her hair. And don’t even get me started on the attention seeking posts she made on Facebook but overall I’ve been hurt before too and I know the pain of rejection she must have felt. It can take a long time for something like that to heal. Even the meanest girls I’ve encountered I wouldn’t necessarily wish them or be glad in their heartbreak. So even though April isn’t my favorite I am glad she has moved on because it seems as if that was the healthiest option for everyone, especially the kids.

Not sure how to word it, but I saw their relationship as friendship. It was in the early stages,
    and this is just my opinion, but I think they both had honest intentions. I saw respect from
    both of them. I don't think either one did harm to their children by getting to know each other.
    Their children got to experience each others families. I saw it as healthy. As far as one of
    them wanting to end it, that's ok because that's what happens in real life. The channel is not a tv
    sitcom/series. I give them both credit for being real, and handling the end with respect from both sides.

Neither one did anything awful......all they did was share some family moments. It didn't work

Mmmmm no, I don’t think it was a completely mutual thing- the breakup. It is pretty evident by her Facebook posts she was hurt and that’s understandable and completely natural. And of course it’s life And not a sitcom but it doesn’t mean that breaking apart from someone doesn’t hurt any less?

5.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t understand how it’s “too hard to teach two different curriculums” so you’re gonna have Claudia be frustrated because she’s not obviously ready for 1st grade work. Perfect idea instead of building her knowledge up for kindergarten and letting her advance. Let’s give her harder work and make her fail and repeat. Keep her behind even more! She’s not even learning doing it this way!

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Regarding leaving April alone on here - the kindest thing we could do for her would be to continue to talk about her. She is literally desperate for the attention and devastated that everyone is losing interest in her. Which is why I'm actually trying for the most part to avoid giving her what she wants and talking about her! But I love to hear what others have to say about her still, she's batshit.

I genuinely do not understand what's going on with Claudia's schooling.. so last year she did kindergarten partially alongside Sophia, and now she's doing 1st grade with her too? Doesn't this show them very clearly how their homeschooling arrangement does not work at all??

My t-shirt idea: 'Ask me about my prostatitis'

7.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    In the pizza live, at around 36:15, Claudia says, "I'm gross. I smell like dad." She said it clear enough for the CC to catch it.

8.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bella A @ 16/10/2020, 21:07) 
    In the pizza live, at around 36:15, Claudia says, "I'm gross. I smell like dad." She said it clear enough for the CC to catch it.

Haha Claudia is one of my favorites.

I cringe every time he says “baby girl” “sweet baby girl”

9. Cinderella
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Hi. Welcome! I wanted to quote you before the new thread was made, but didn’t post quick enough before it went to a new thread. While I would love to see positive posts about the mills family, there isn’t much positive to post about in their lives. If you’d really like to “get to know” those of us who post here, and see why we post what we do, may I suggest reading older threads? Might give you some insight into us as posters and Tom (mostly) and why a lot of us don’t like him very much and why we (some Of us) had issues with Andrea. (And April).
    If you’d rather not read older posts, then I’m sure you will see soon enough why most of
    Us take issue with the way Tom and andrea raise/raised their kids. It’s a shame but a lot of their viewers have no idea what horrible people/parents they are/were.
    I hope we can answer any questions you might have, or even explain some things you might not be aware of as far as Tom
    And Andrea (and April) are concerned.

10.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status

I'm sorry, but I couldn't disagree with you more. I've not been very critical of April here, but come on. She uprooted her teen/preteen children to chase a man.

And he brought a virtual stranger into his home and around his kids less than a year after his wife died. I think what they did was very inconsiderate to their children. I think that was pretty awful.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HappilyHisWife @ 10/16/2020, 04:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (EKaterin @ 16/10/2020, 16:51) 
    All I am saying is that, if April has "moved on" so completely, how real were those feelings she claimed to have had for Tom.

No, it was the lure of being seen as a "Saviour" to the family and the attendant YT fame. Together with, of course being Mama to those little girls, particularly Hannah.

To put those kids through all that confusion and loss when they are still raw from the loss of a parent (April's kids included) was selfish and despicable.

Well when your husband passes away and you’ve been lonely for over a year. And someone promises you this and that and shows you love you haven’t felt in a long time it’s easy to fall head over heals for someone. He promised her so many things that never happened

It all comes to Tom wants Andrea and that will never happen because she’s dead. He wants someone that’s exactly like Andrea but again that will never happen and until he gets over Andrea he will never be happy with anyone

Her husband was only gone for a year and she was lonely? I think she needs to find some self esteem and not a new husband so fast.There are people out there who always feel like they have to have a mate. They go from relationship to relationship, sometimes marrying 3-4 times. That's not love that's insecurity, basing your worth on being with someone. They often get with people who can in some way make them feel important and admired, needed, or envied.

She should go to therapy and get some help finding out why she is a co-dependent and a people pleaser. Once she understands where she needs to heal she can find the kind of person who will give her a true loving relationship. Her volunteering is a good idea, it's doing for others without feeling unappreciated for it.

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Every - Single - Week he has to be reminded that Eden only wants sauce, no cheese. I am not going to fault him for not remembering . We have a 7:00 coffee time with friends online with Junes Journey every single night. And sometimes people space out and forget. What I don't understand is why he doesn't get a piece of paper and write it down, tape it to the cheese box : when he gets a new box take it off the new box and slap it onto the new one. No memory needed. He could put a reminder about the butter/breadsticks on the same note.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bella A @ 10/16/2020, 09:07 PM) 

HAHA! I'm betting some of the boys must be talking about what they read others saying and she picks up on it. The boys need to be careful what they say in front of the littles. Young kids repeat everything they hear. Just another example of Tom's lack of supervision and direction.

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BatBat @ 16/10/2020, 23:41) 
    Every - Single - Week he has to be reminded that Eden only wants sauce, no cheese. I am not going to fault him for not remembering . We have a 7:00 coffee time with friends online with Junes Journey every single night. And sometimes people space out and forget. What I don't understand is why he doesn't get a piece of paper and write it down, tape it to the cheese box : when he gets a new box take it off the new box and slap it onto the new one. No memory needed. He could put a reminder about the butter/breadsticks on the same note.

I have noticed that too and thought that maybe sometimes she does eat cheese on her pizza. I think one of them mentioned that she does eat cheese pizza sometimes. You'd think instead of having to be reminded every time, he'd just ask her if she's having cheese or not.

He is a weird man.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PizzaOven @ 10/16/2020, 03:36 PM) 
    QUOTE (Bella A @ 16/10/2020, 21:07) 

Haha Claudia is one of my favorites.

I cringe every time he says “baby girl” “sweet baby girl”

Andrea used it often- sweet girl. It was very cute and endearing when it came from her.

1065 replies since 16/10/2020, 04:23   169791 views