ExhaustedFromWerqingMyWokeAssLikeJen Pt. 191

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 28/10/2020, 20:46) 
    I just watched Farmer Jeff’s Instagram stories and to me it sounded like the pig just has to be put to sleep in order to trim the nails and tusks. I don’t think he was saying he was putting the pig down for good? What part did he say that?

He said Oliver was going to heaven

2.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her staged photos remind me of something a teenage girl would do to look deep and "not like other girls". I guess forever two year old Jen has finally reached puberty :lol:

3.     +43   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Fuck you, Jeff! What kind of a lazy, entitled and heartless individual would put an animal to sleep because he is to lazy to take them in to their their hooves trimmed twice a year?!

And fuck you, Jen! What kind of a lazy, entitled and heartless individual would complain about being burned out when there are people in this country who are really struggling, some working multiple jobs to make ends meet, or working long hours in a hospital because lives hand in the balance. Sorry that was a run on sentence. I'm just disgusted at both of them right now. :smashing_computer:

4.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I want Jen's opinion on Oliver going to heaven. Is she seething and screeching DO BETTER at Jeff? Or since he's a dear sweet friend does he get a pass and a "oh that's so sad, but do what works for you!"

She showed that pig endlessly when she was in Utah.

5.     +36   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Farmer Jeff is a JERK. He is so nonchalant about the fact that he’s putting Oliver to sleep. No, Jeff, your goats didn’t need emergency surgery bc Oliver was attacking them with his tusks bc they were eating his food. They needed surgery bc you were too dumb to keep them separated if you knew this was a problem. What a selfish, irresponsible prick!

6.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Like everything else in his sheltered life, Jeff plays at ‘farming’ and is a complete failure. And of course, someone else pays the price.

7.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’ve come to the conclusion that she really doesn’t understand the reality of most people’s lives.

I haven’t had a full nice sleep for 23 years now. That’s the reality of being 43. I’m a professional, average working adult from Chicago ... my self care is taking my contacts out and switching to glasses, putting lotion on when I remember and of course the teeth thing.

This fantasy she lives in with the gentle yoga and candles and self care routine nonsense is not reality and it’s this really bizarre self focus that ended her marriage.

8.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    Why would he film that? I know animals are killed to eat on farms but I’ve never once seen any farmer instagram it like it’s brag worthy in some sick twisted way. Don’t you find it ironic he keeps saying “I’m giving him Life cereal”? That is sick in and of itself. Life cereal on your last day of life. He could have put him down and said he was sick or something. That’s all the info anyone needed. He doesn’t even seem disturbed or upset about the situation. Telling the pig he loves him. Guess that’s how psychopaths are. No feeling or emotion. Why did he put the stupid goats in his cage anyway. That was dumb. And STOP touching his feet. We get it they hurt. He acts like he was enjoying torturing the pig!

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has there been confirmation that Oliver has indeed been put down? I would think that a legitimate vet cannot kill an animal that doesn’t have a terminal disease. I don’t know about the US but here in Canada you can’t just have your animal to be PTS because you’re not willing to provide it care.

Either way, what a colossal asshole Jeff is.

10.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Why does she need a rest ritual? Can’t she take a Tylenol pm or melatonin gummy like they rest of us?

11.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The way he was clearly frustrated with the animals tells me that he has no damn business owning them. Seeing a living being neglected enrages me. :furious:

Edited by The Wookie - 10/28/2020, 09:48 PM

12.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 28/10/2020, 19:16) 
    How on earth can barbecue chickpeas need a recipe?

TWO! times. She just posted the recipe the other day.

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 28/10/2020, 21:26) 
    Has there been confirmation that Oliver has indeed been put down? I would think that a legitimate vet cannot kill an animal that doesn’t have a terminal disease. I don’t know about the US but here in Canada you can’t just have your animal to be PTS because you’re not willing to provide it care.

Either way, what a colossal asshole Jeff is.

True, but vets also aren't supposed to do surgery without shaving the area of the incision, and Jen found a vet that would neuter Winnie without shaving her belly first, and the poor thing got an infection, so my guess is, if you pay enough, there'll always be one that'll do it.

14. Clueless
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I follow James Rebanks (@herdyshepherd1), a shepherd/farmer in the Lake District in the UK. His livestock is mostly sheep and he is very involved in nature-friendly farming. His photos are wonderful and charming, and he has written several books.

I watched an interview with him the other day in which he talked about his pig. He had been raised for food, but in a wonderful, natural, humane way. He had a great life. James said that the day the pig "went to heaven" was the worst day of his (the pig's) life. He could be proud of that. Do better, Jeff.

15.     +23   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Nice jab at done there about C’s Halloween costume...she is awful saying it right in front of C. The kids will pick up on jabs like that

Edited by DirtyMartini - 10/28/2020, 03:53 PM

887 replies since 27/10/2020, 17:28   96519 views