1.     +50   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    "don't ask"

what an absolute bitch. CC looked adorable. I'm so glad she has things that she bonds with Don over - so much so that it inspired the costume

I think she is going to be pretty when she's older. she already is cute and has nice features. MAMA is going to be so jealous. I hope she's smart and outgoing too

ok I didn't even see BFN's post before mine because I was rage typing :lol: but I completely agree. she'll make jabs at her like this for years

2.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 28/10/2020, 22:43) 
    QUOTE (irishmiss @ 10/28/2020, 10:40 PM) 
    Does anyone else think Don is going to go for full custody? I think we are seeing the signs now of the kids being happier and more influenced by him than Jen. Jen is also coming apart at the seams and is completely unable to hide her jealousy that CC enjoys spending time with Don.

I don't think you can take custody away from a mom because she's less fun and more annoying. There are plenty of kids in worse parental situations than CC and Donny. She and Don seem to have a 50/50 split now.

What if he can prove Jen is not of sound mind? Also I'm not so sure Jen would put up a big fight to stop him. She would have more time for journaling, yoga practice and delightful lunch which she desperately needs.

3.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CC is such a boss. Good going, Kid!

4. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +25   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 10/28/2020, 10:44 PM) 
    CC is smart and will accomplish so many things. Jen will not be able to handle that as a complete and unredeemable loser.

Jen will try hard to infect CC with her anxiety and self-doubt.

My husband's ex wife is similar to Jen (only she is a raging slut, lol) and my husband made sure to never talk badly about her in front of the kids because he wanted them to draw their own conclusions. They are now teenagers and love meeting my husband for dinner so they can vent about her. This is totally going to be CC and Donny someday- although with Jen's level of crazy, it might be sooner than their teen years. :lol:

5. Popppp
        +31   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (NotANeatLife @ 10/28/2020, 03:18 PM) 
    Love that Charlotte is Link. It's so good those kids have Don who actually takes an interest and does things with his kids

so Don does something with CC that Jen thinks is ...
    silly?
    stupid?
    Something-you could hear the DISDAIN

"Dont Ask" because she would NEVER want to admit Don is a GREAT Dad
    such a bitch

6.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (irishmiss @ 28/10/2020, 22:51) 
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 28/10/2020, 22:43) 
    I don't think you can take custody away from a mom because she's less fun and more annoying. There are plenty of kids in worse parental situations than CC and Donny. She and Don seem to have a 50/50 split now.

What if he can prove Jen is not of sound mind? Also I'm not so sure Jen would put up a big fight to stop him. She would have more time for journaling, yoga practice and delightful lunch which she desperately needs.

Doubt it. Then she wouldn't get the child support. I also thought having the kids 50% of the time meant you didn't pay child support.

7.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Jen, what happened to Don being your BFF? :goodbye_smiley_emoticon: :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

8.     +43   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    "Don't Ask"
    She's almost 5. She can understand and hear your negativity and your nastiness Jen

It's gonnna really bite you in the ass when Adult CC wants nothing to do with you, and you're sad and alone

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SelfCare @ 10/28/2020, 10:59 PM) 
    QUOTE (irishmiss @ 28/10/2020, 22:51) 

Doubt it. Then she wouldn't get the child support. I also thought having the kids 50% of the time meant you didn't pay child support.

Not paying Jen child support when the kids are with her 50% of the time would mean that the kids would not have the lifestyle they're accustomed to when they're with mom. I don't think Don has much empathy for people outside of his circle, but I don't think he'd ever want his children to go without because he chose a real doozy to reproduce with.

10.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    "don't ask"

Because

a) Jen is totally out of touch and has no idea what Legend of Zelda is (living under a ROCK...)

b) Jen cannot stand that CC chose a costume related to something that she enjoys only with DON

c) It chaps her ass that CC didn't want to be a pretty pwincess, and the days of the entire family dressing up as a Disney movie cast are O-V-E-R.

d) Jen doesn't give a shit about CC's interests or really anything. The Glenview Twat can't even brush that kid's hair...

and about that hair... some kids have hair texture that mats and tangles easily - CC looks like one of those kids (my hair is like that too).
    If Jen cared, she'd employ ponytails, braids, pigtails, etc to keep that hair under control and out of poor CC's face.
    But no - Jen thinks CC's hair should be down and long, and only brished when wet out of the bath - then left to dry on it's own while CC rolls around on a pillow during sleeping.
    No wonder its a matted up mess.
    Lazy bitch.

Oh and also....

FUCK JEFF.

Edited by ooooooolikejen - 10/28/2020, 04:11 PM

11.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    WTF to Jeff putting Oliver down for NO REASON. Asshole.

And also Jen's an asshole for dissing her daughter's costume right in front of her. I bet Donny didn't choose the pumpkin, Jen did. Charlotte looks super cute as Link. Jen should play Breath of the Wild, it's an awesome game. I should start over again, it's a good pasttime for a pandemic.

12. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Popppp @ 10/28/2020, 10:54 PM) 
    QUOTE (NotANeatLife @ 10/28/2020, 03:18 PM) 
    Love that Charlotte is Link. It's so good those kids have Don who actually takes an interest and does things with his kids

so Don does something with CC that Jen thinks is ...
    silly?
    stupid?
    Something-you could hear the DISDAIN

"Dont Ask" because she would NEVER want to admit Don is a GREAT Dad
    such a bitch

I love how CC just shot her a look and ignord her. Jen is such a cold bitch who doesn't do anything with those kids other than allow them to watch her bake cardboard in the oven.

13.     +48   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen is such a Jill.

14.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 28/10/2020, 23:08) 
    Jen is such a Jill.

Bingo

15.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    DO BETTER, JEN. Break the cycle of nagging critical mothers. Let CC be untamed. Lift her up and listen to what she's saying.

Or does that only apply to Jen when she's victimizing herself?

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

887 replies since 27/10/2020, 17:28   96519 views