2.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Love the title!

To continue from last thread’s speculation of who left whom...

Well, physically Don did leave. If he wanted to stay and work it out, he could have stayed. So I firmly believe he was done with Jen.

I think he called her bluff when she, in a tantrum, said let’s just get a divorce (foot stomp, nostril flare), and he said okie dokie.

CallingJen’sBluffCuzHeHadEnoughLikeDon

3.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 10/21/2020, 06:40 PM) 
    She was so, so condescending to him in her old videos. I felt bad for him, back then he would start to stand up for himself, then just stutter and shut up. I would imagine after 15 years of living with that shrew he was just ready to get out. The problem with Jen is that she is aloof and condescending when she has no right to be, particularly with Don and his family, who arguably DO have the right to be.

I think he was done with her too. he put up with her crap much longer than most anyone else would

the Ross family get togethers have got to be more comfortable without having to tiptoe around baby Jen or deal with her passive aggressive comments about the unhealthy food

4.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Saw Jenn’s moon phases macrame over her bed. She’s so stupid ..... what is she Wiccan now? She’s so immature.

Also, I find it interesting that she so into all books and podcasts and people about self help and empowerment .... blah, blah, blah ..... but she’s clearly STILL not in a good place. So she has all the money, no hubby to answer to, part time mom and can do whatever she wants and yet she’s still not happy? But Jenn .... I thought this is what you wanted? I thought Glennon, and Kate Flowers and the chick from Moon & Rock had you all new age and into the moon and stuff and you were supposed to be happy now? Hmm 🤔 makes you wonder ..... when you look all over for happiness yet happiness never finds you, maybe YOU are the source of the unhappiness.

5.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 22/10/2020, 00:46) 
    She was so, so condescending to him in her old videos. I felt bad for him, back then he would start to stand up for himself, then just stutter and shut up. I would imagine after 15 years of living with that shrew he was just ready to get out. The problem with Jen is that she is aloof and condescending when she has no right to be, particularly with Don and his family, who arguably DO have the right to be.

I think he was done with her too. he put up with her crap much longer than most anyone else would

the Ross family get togethers have got to be more comfortable without having to tiptoe around baby Jen or deal with her passive aggressive comments about the unhealthy food

She would have hated being in my house, I would have told her to go fucking hungry any time she dared complain about food.

6.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous

Agreed, and I think this is partly why she has no friends. She thinks being snarky is clever, but she comes across as such an uppity bitch. I know she's trying to be funny, but she just doesn't have it.

7.     +40   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Can someone please explain why someone would remove the sink from a wet bar yet keep what now looks like kitchen cabinetry and countertop in their living room? It’s driving me nuts. She should have taken it all out IMO.

8.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 10/21/2020, 04:10 PM) 

Agreed, and I think this is partly why she has no friends. She thinks being snarky is clever, but she comes across as such an uppity bitch. I know she's trying to be funny, but she just doesn't have it.

I think Jen lacks an actual sense of humor. She cackles uproariously when things are not amusing.

Some people are missing the humor gene. However she also has the narcissist gene that leads her to think she is hilarious and adorable.

She is neither.

9.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He may have put up with her because of Suze wanting him to keep the peace and produce an heir. If she was like that before they married and he put up with it then, maybe he thought she would change? I am on the Don was done train, when she faffed off to Oregon he took advantage and packed up enough to live on without having to come back to the manner very often. After all, he seemed to have left the marital bed weeks of not months before , she refused to cook his meals, not that it happened much, refused him to put standard food in the fridge, and who knows what pther punishments she meted out. He may be a Libertarian Ass, he may have a warped view of people with less, but he took her to some great places, they were always going out for meals, drinks, great vacations, she had personal me time at his parents home in Utah, he constantly bought her gifts, supported her “career” in social media, even going so far as having a channel of his own with her. He did the kids dinners, baths, and whatever else needed doing when he got home from work. Because she needed to recover from her day as a mother.

Seems he either has shelled out close to 1 million for her to buy a new home, and possibly furnish it. And she never seemed to appreciate it. She expected it, complained about it after. She had much more me time when they were together, before he left, he never seemed to object to her shopping trips, the ballet shows with Jill, the Go Wild BS, and whatever else she was invited to, once. Who ever said she thought being divorced would mean she was going to stay in the started home, live off Don’s money forever, nothing would change except he would not live there was right. She now has a redone Ross Manor, when the kids are,gone, she can be as lazy as she wants, she is still spending as much of his money as she can.

I hope when the court hears the divorce proceedings and grants it, stuff will get worse for her. Don may have grown his balls back, but they are the size of a child's, he needs to man up. And who knows, maybe he has not only lost weight, he has used the in house gym and gotten rid of the moobs and is in great shape. He may have gotten a new hair cut and glasses, we have not seen him since Utah, but that is a stretch.

10.     +42   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I firmly believe she wanted an in house separation and expected him to grovel his way back. Instead he moved out while she was in Oregon and was blindsided by it (on the I cried all night day).

11.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Something snapped for Don, I do wonder about the specifics.

12.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 22/10/2020, 01:25) 
    I firmly believe she wanted an in house separation and expected him to grovel his way back. Instead he moved out while she was in Oregon and was blindsided by it (on the I cried all night day).

I totally agree. She thought she could manipulate and mistreat him forever, and he set her straight.

13.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the problems were

1. Jen started forcing vegan on kids
    - Don or his family worried about nutritional aspects for their growth.
    - Jen sent out emails of her preaching the importance of animal rights and how we already get enough source of protein from nuts and tofu. (2018 Aug)

2. Jen suffered lack of sleep, Don had back surgery so Jen had to be doing chores a lot and Jen didn’t like that.

3. Don didn’t appreciate Jen working on little chores for the children because he was busy all the time with work and Jen felt exhausted after looking after children all day, having no time to bathe even only when Donny is napping or something like that.

4. Jen started getting cranky and wanted Don to put all his stuff in the garage kitchen, and Don felt disconnected from Jen, and probably sometimes mocking Jen about being so obsessed with healthy food —( and Jen felt “ashamed” like she said in her OLW vid ) because he wants to enjoy good food with his kids but whenever they have family meal time (i.e. Disney, That Breakfast Pancake Restaurant vlog) Jen would order something not on the menu like Stir fried Tofu Steak, ordering Oatmeal at a pancake restaurant.

5. Don and Jen started getting more disconnected and even when they went out to the movies hiring nanny for the night they would have awkward date night, Jen talking about how we can get enough protein from hemp seeds and Don complaining about his back pain in the theater seat.

6. Jen started having “doubt” about whether Don is someone she can really connect with (the doubt chat about ‘interpersonal realm’ in 2019 April)

7. Jen would read Glennon Doyle and get convinced that it’s best to leave Don as a journey to give herself self-care time and relationship she deserves, talks to Don about it, “if I have to take care of kids 24/7 like this, I think it’s better to split parenting time and get divorced” Don gets hurt and shocked, he thought he gave her everything she wanted, decides to move out and fuck bunch of women from dating apps.

Don’s family is in shock and etc., Jen has “conversations” with her loved ones about choosing me. (2019 Aug)

8. In the process of consulting with divorce lawyers, Jen finds out that she might have to leave the Ross Manor 1.0 and find her own place with budget under 800k (2019 Oct when she was talking about anxiety in her vlog)

9. Jen made up her mind, meticulously planned out “HH aka house hunting” to be finished as soon as possible after filing for divorce on Jan 8 (2020 Jan)

10. Jen found a house near kids school with huge pompous “Clueless movie” staircase and finished basement, says yes to the bid and immediately purchases the house.

11. Because of Covid, the court shut down, divorce process gets delayed, the kids have to do learning via Zoom. Jen is waiting waiting waiting until the court opens again so she can get the divorce done ‘officially’ so she can finally take off the wedding ring. In the meantime, she wanted to “keep the traditions” so she bakes Paska bread with vegan substitutes for Suze but did not get invited to Emily’s Easter Party. (2020 Apr)

12. Jen is busy deciding new furniture to buy for her kitchen and bedroom, while spending more on junk like a wooden pizza pan for the kids, and BLM related books (2020 Jun)

13. Jen is excited to go to Utah and show off her hot body since Don is trying out his new bearded hip single guy in his mid-30s phase that Jen never happened to see during their marriage, she wanted to compete and act snotty with bikini in size Small. (2020 Aug)

14. Divorce is almost finalized, Jen makes sure it’s settled with her divorce lawyer to make custody share almost half and half so she can get more me time, yet she feels guilty at the same time whenever she sends her kids off to Don. (2020 Sep)

15. Jen didn’t get invited to orchard outing by Suze, she’s perplexed as to if this is really what she wanted out of divorce. At the same time, she decides to maximize self-care time by demanding a complete week free from everyone even her kids to finally taste the freedom and pampering she’s been longing for 4.5 years after the kids were born. (2020 Oct)

14.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow Thumb :7043: on seeing that all written out. Jen's got 99 problems and caring about others ain't one!

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She really believes she’s convincing her readers that she’s referring to them, but the phrase she underlined proves it’s All About Jen. She’s so transparent.

(Also, it reads like a really bad Google translation. LOL)

29CEAEF3-F5B9-4F7F-910C-AF5675045ECD

934 replies since 21/10/2020, 23:40   109588 views