« Older   Newer »

1. HappyasaPeach
        +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foodpimp @ 24/1/2021, 00:57) 
    I really enjoy watching Amy (and her all idiocracies) for "American" cooking; it is so very far removed from what and how we eat but I find it wonderous; although the amount of processed food and cheese is an absolute mind blow for me; in saying that I have implemented a number of Amy's very good ideas and because of her I finally used my pressure cooker (I was frightened of it lol). I am learning a lot about American food products but it's difficult with measurements because America is the only country left in the world still using the imperial system; at least I now know what a stick of butter weighs in grams LOL.

Im not even American and know this is not how Americans eat! Going to a discount store and buying a 20lb roll of “meat” is not a daily routine in anybody’s schedule other than these quaker types with huge families or auditioning for 600lb life. Im sorry you have begun to use this as your roll model; but you need to investigate a little further youtube wise because there are tons of people with videos on using your pressure cooker.

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123848 views