« Older   Newer »

1. BeachBum
        +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foodpimp @ 24/1/2021, 11:31) 
    Wow, this seems to be is a bit of a hate-fest against Amy eh!. I am primarily interested in feeding large families on a budget, Amy's recipes or variants of them are replicated all over YouTube by many other American home cooks which is easy to see when you are not American; but I love it!. What amazes me is the small amount of money needed to feed large amounts of people and this is because the products (high in sugar, fat etc) are mind-bogglingly cheap; which is a food manufacturing issue nothing to do with Amy Maryon. Amy doesn't promote the idea her recipes are healthy unless she is actually doing a healthy cook; so there is no misrepresentation there as far as I can see, plus I have a brain and can actually cook!. I note a lot of the negative posts are about food hygiene etc; believe me, I have seen a lot worse on YouTube but I always remember that these are home cooks that are sharing not professional chefs.

No not a hate fest. Just because we say what we think has nothing to do with jealousy or hate. It makes me sick how people can do anything on YT and their minions defend them.

:strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123847 views