Amy Maryon: Fragments, Moldy Cheese & Pureed Bologna... It's All Good Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1. Avocado Toast
        +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I actually used to like watching Amy back when she was Plain and Not So Plain. Back then, she didn’t post daily. It wasn’t the same thing over and over. The girls helped her more, which was fun to watch. She seemed like she actually wanted to help people. She didn’t grind up all her leftovers to stretch out her meat. She didn’t make popcorn on a Friday to last the kids an entire week.

Once her channel started gaining traction and she started posting daily, it became obvious that she cooks for the camera. She has so very little to offer her audience, but is too greedy to stop her daily vlogs. So, we are stuck watching her cleaning toilets and cooking dinner at 7 AM. Quality over quantity, Amy.

She may be a home cook, but food hygiene is just as important at home as it is in restaurants. There are definitely worse on YT (Jammy). I will say that Amy does keep a pretty clean kitchen - even if I don’t believe in her magical Norwex cloths. But letting food sit out all day? 🤮

I don’t care if she buys junk food. I hate that she only buys it because it’s cheap. She rarely buys anything because she knows it is something that her kids like. I hate that she buys bags of mystery food because it is cheap. She would rather save a buck than make her family appetizing food. I would rather spend a little more to give my family fresh meals that I know they will enjoy.

Sorry for the long-winded rant. No one here is jealous of Amy, and I don’t think anyone here cares enough about her to hate her. We just like to call it as we see it

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123852 views