« Older   Newer »

1. Chickendance
        +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The first 15 minutes of her talking...after the quick clean segment she was...manic!

She is such a control freak that she's working herself into such a state over the overwhelming dirt accumulating in the house because of the pool...she's so upset over it.

This woman clearly needs a xanax!

Seriously she does the same cleaning routine every day on remain floor. The downstairs has the kids space and she has 3 older teens, one college age, 2 highschool....why does Amy the martyr have to control everything like it's a boot camp??

She's not chasing toddlers, having to watch kids, changing diapers, her children are all self supporting ...yes the youngest is 9...but seriously she's up at 6 she lets them sleep till 10-11... So she can do everything ...it's not a big house I'm just not getting it.

I raised 5 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats, a few geanie pigs, owned a business with my spouse, and worked full time outside of the house...

Yet I never acted like that! She's overwhelmed because she for some CRAZY idea absolutely has to have everything done ASAP!!!!!! The dishes, the cleaning , the lsundry, all the days meals cooked by 8 am... Organized whose doing what, when... She puts this pressure on...
    At this stage of her life...25 years in....relax already. You have a smaller house, 3 kids have moved out, kids have grown more independent..it's suppose to be getting easier not more difficult.

She's a serious control freak and needs help.

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123831 views