Amy Maryon: Fragments, Moldy Cheese & Pureed Bologna... It's All Good Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    QUOTE (Grifter Detective @ 31/5/2021, 07:14) 
    I cannot even believe it, ShE of all people wrote that?? ... oh gosh ha ha ha

1. Poop donuts, bread and tortillas, pillsbury rolls, frozen pre done cookie dough, pasta literally every meal.
    2. My kids aren’t drinking this sugary lemonade because it’s in a bottle so I’m going to dump it in a jug.
    3. Frozen takis and corn dogs..enough said
    4. I am sorry but buying vats of coconut oil snd using triple the amount does not equal healthy.
    5. I’ve never seen her even mention Himalayan salt.
    6. Makes a whole video of like a dozen treats and snacks..gone in 3 days.
    7. Chik fil a, McDonald’s, pizza...and sadly it’s likely healthier than what she makes.
    8. Canned garbanzo for poop donuts x 12 cans, taco seasoning by the litre and ranch powder she just threw in her pasta salad...ummm lol
    9. Grocery budget goes to packaged crap sand if some leftover gets some bagged salads; which she makes sure get moldy and water logged.
    10. The only thing she’s ever gotten organic is from that butcher box or hello fresh which she still injects her spices or processed jars of crap. We all say that soup where she doesn’t even have a fresh onion...I can’t be the only one who doesn’t have at least a couple onions floating around in my produce bin...that and potato’s , some carrots etc. She doesn’t have a friggin onion??? And did you see the junk she threw in there along with her arm literally shaking from having a bit of pasta left in the box...you could see she just couldn’t not add it.

Strange strange woman!

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hold up she’s preaching one thing then doing the reverse isnt that hypocritical ?? Lol

Also how do they not have fresh fruits and veggies i have one child and some weeks we go through 3/4 heads of lettuce alone not adding in sides of meals or snacks . What child doesnt like knawing on a carrot or an apple .

She needs to learn to eat properly the biggest issues in food is salt and processed food where over half the label is scientific names not clear english . Shes going to become very ill very soon .

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For a stay home mom she certainly takes a lot of short cuts in the kitchen. I get it when you have a lot of babies/toddlers and small children who need constant supervision...but her kids are older now 3 cook for themselves, 3 have moved out, the other 4...the youngest is 9.

So why all the junk food? Processed foods? Pre packaged foods?

She has all day. She bakes sugary, boxed prepackaged garbage...why not bake from scratch healthier? Cut down on on carbs, refined sugars ect...? And the salt...Crazy amounts of salt in her chicken powders and msg etc...

She claims she loves to cook??? That's not cooking...that's throwing store bought items together like a first year college student experimenting in their dorm.

I get trying to save a dollar... It not at the expense of my children and their health.

4.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    IMO she's pretty sick and tired of being a mom. She acts like she's just over teaching them, over cooking for them, caring how they look. I mean Steven (I think that's his name) ran around in pjs last year for a week or longer.

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread.

Amy Maryon: Lying, Schilling, and Everything is Delicious Here In the Mountains Pt 3: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62157515

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123830 views