Amy Maryon: Fragments, Moldy Cheese & Pureed Bologna... It's All Good Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    sabrina T. I have a fancy insulated french press. I find K-Cups wasteful. It takes a little bit of time to warm up the water in my electric kettle and put it in my press but my environmental footprint is small. Most of the k-cup flavors sound gross to me, just give me coffee!

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I had a coffee bar installed when we remodel our kitchen, I have a regular Cuisinart coffee maker, Kurig and a French press, let's add the Ninja coffee system my mom just had to get me! Lmao,, yes they're all on my coffee bar with a milk steamer /frother and a bean grinder.do I use them all ? I do, just depends what om in the mood for, 3 were gifts, I use the reusable filter for the Keurig, those pods are pricey. Ive not bought a coffee out in 3 yrs, I make it at home take it with me.

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lenore @ 1/17/2021, 10:45 PM) 
    sabrina T. I have a fancy insulated french press. I find K-Cups wasteful. It takes a little bit of time to warm up the water in my electric kettle and put it in my press but my environmental footprint is small. Most of the k-cup flavors sound gross to me, just give me coffee!

I agree. I have a Bonavita that hubby and I both make coffee in and I also make some decaf in a french press. I just appreciate good coffee.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Me too! I usually pick up a good local coffee, until I can roast my own again. I am a true Oregonian that way.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Amy Moron when she tries to pronounce words. Always makes this face.
    Attached Image
    Amy-maryon-needs-school

6.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Amy!
    Attached Image
    Amy_maryon_sexy_fragments

7. Lyonnscub
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Omg!!!! Too funny!

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    ohh my gosh where are you guys finding these pictures....what is she thinking?? the tits one??

Amy just likes stuff...anything anyone will give her...then he realizes she doesn't use 3/4 and throws it away on "cleaning day"...I have really limited the amount of appliances I have and try to get 3 in 1 etc type stuff

and then preaches less stuff more life or whatever that generic saying she has

9. Lyonnscub
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I watched a little of Amy today...she's really trying to convince herself and us she is liking her new coffee maker...something tells me any type of change is not to her liking she's a control freak.

And watching her organize her laundry space...how confusing...control control control.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lyonnscub @ 1/18/2021, 10:31 PM) 
    I watched a little of Amy today...she's really trying to convince herself and us she is liking her new coffee maker...something tells me any type of change is not to her liking she's a control freak.

And watching her organize her laundry space...how confusing...control control control.

Yea, that was comical. She talks about eliminating chemicals but buys those "smelly things" for the clothes. She contradicts herself constantly. Just like the Norwex cloths. She was all over them when she was getting them free from that woman. Now that the Norwex gravy train has closed, she's buying regular cloths on Amazon. Such a hypocrite.

So oldies but goodies of Amy Moron. And she worries about transgender kids in schools. lol
    Amy-Mayron_cuts_breast_holesAmy-Mayron_cuts_breast_holes2
    Amy_maryon_shows_her_nipples_copy

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sabrina T. @ 19/1/2021, 03:08) 
    Amy!

Funny!!!!!! I'm dying here🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mr. Mcfeely will LOVE that shirt! special sexy time lingerie

12. Lyonnscub
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Gropey Greg gives me the creeps!
    :animated-smileys-hug-011:

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Amy's fridge is hopefully a stasis pod and not a fridge. The length of time food sits there before being frozen can not be healthy! 4 days in the fridge and then put in the freezer, just to be cooked and left out all day before eaten?? Most of her cheap and healthy options have barely been touched since Friday. Why not freeze them then, instead of waiting until now. I just don't get it?

14. Lyonnscub
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Watching Amy cook today...
    Number one...is "moisturate" a word? She said to make sure to move your Insta pot out from under the cabnets so the steam doesn't moisturate them... :5153:

And that boiled hamburger meat concoction....why??? Nevermind boiling it, not draining it, but adding old wilted veggies, and basically fridge trash to it...is beyond disgusting.

:sick:

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That boiled hamburger is the cheapest variety which means 30% fat. All of which amy moron leaves in the food. Can you say cholesterol Moron? I don't call that healthy.
    She actually called herself a good cook today. Lmao.
    And the moisturate comment. Don't moisturate your cabinets! She's such an idiot with no vocabulary.

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123849 views