Amy Maryon: Fragments, Moldy Cheese & Pureed Bologna... It's All Good Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder what kind of "friends" with food sensitivities would possibly come to her house to visit. She sounded as if they were staying with them. That means garbage food and dirty sheets. Since she only washes sheets once a month, I guess guest sheets get washed once ever two years since they have to be used thirty days to be washed.

I found it interesting that Evan has his own laundry supplies. lol He already buys his own food. I'm sure he buys his own clothes. I hope he moves out soon to a hippy commune and has a happy life.

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yuk🤢 that hamburger garbage is nasty!! Prison food💩

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The only ground meat I cook ahead is taco meat and the only vegetable in it is onion .. I like to have a few containers in the freezer. It makes for a quick lunch or casserole. I don’t know why anyone watches her nasty food.

:sick:

4. Lyonnscub
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BeachBum @ 20/1/2021, 14:02) 
    The only ground meat I cook ahead is taco meat and the only vegetable in it is onion .. I like to have a few containers in the freezer. It makes for a quick lunch or casserole. I don’t know why anyone watches her nasty food.

:sick:

Same! I love precook some lean ground beef, with onions sometimes peppers some taco spice etc...have it in the fridge and freezer for, taco salad, quick wraps taco burgers topping on a baked potato etc..
    But never would I cream veggies to add to it, use it to clean out my fridge , hide old food in...and it's never green!! :nervous:

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s so gross. Add puréed veggies to your spaghetti sauce or something. I just don’t see the need for her to purée it when her kids willingly eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Don’t make them suffer with your heinous green meat concoction because you buy shit on impulse just because it is a dollar, then realize you have no use for it. If it is too rotten to serve your family whole, please don’t purée it, so they are none the wiser.

Also, why is she still feeding her family like there are 12 at home on a single income? They seem to be doing pretty well now and they are down 3 kids. Plus, it seems like Evan buys a lot of his own stuff.

We were a family of 7 with very little money. My mom never cooked us anything like what Amy does. She made pretty good meals. There were never any mystery bags of cheese or green meat in our house.

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Avocado Toast @ 20/1/2021, 17:39) 
    It’s so gross. Add puréed veggies to your spaghetti sauce or something. I just don’t see the need for her to purée it when her kids willingly eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Don’t make them suffer with your heinous green meat concoction because you buy shit on impulse just because it is a dollar, then realize you have no use for it. If it is too rotten to serve your family whole, please don’t purée it, so they are none the wiser.

Also, why is she still feeding her family like there are 12 at home on a single income? They seem to be doing pretty well now and they are down 3 kids. Plus, it seems like Evan buys a lot of his own stuff.

We were a family of 7 with very little money. My mom never cooked us anything like what Amy does. She made pretty good meals. There were never any mystery bags of cheese or green meat in our house.

:7043:

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thursdays with Amy Moron.

Amy_maryon_foams_at_mouth

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sabrina T. @ 21/1/2021, 20:38) 
    Thursdays with Amy Moron.

Amy_maryon_foams_at_mouth

Ah! Cleaning with Amy. She looks like a rabid dog!

9.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I'm guessing she doesn't swallow! :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

10.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ohhhhsnap @ 1/21/2021, 09:54 PM) 

😜😜😜

11. Lyonnscub
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Ohhhhsnap @ 21/1/2021, 21:54) 

Dyin!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Today Moron went over her gluten free dishes for the time she had guests. She seemed really surprised the first night when her children enjoyed the hamburgers. Well duh dumbass! It's the first time they have had hamburgers that have not been sitting in the oven since 7AM in years! Imagine how they would react if she actually took ground beef and formed it into patties, seasoned it with something other than msg powder and cooked it at dinner time!

She was equally surprised that they liked potatoes. AGAIN that was because they had not been sitting out all day. Of course Amy Moron said her favorite day was the Mexican day when she served nasty fragments from the week chopped up. When she chops up hamburgers and cooks them with other crap it turns my stomach. Amy even brought out the fancy white platters she got from Lauren's wedding reception.

You know she was tired of that crap of having to prepare three meals a day even if lunch was only sandwiches. She didn't get to make them weeks in advance. She'll be ready to sling a bunch of slop together at 6AM Monday.

13. Lyonnscub
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I will never understand her and her need to cook all the days meals by 8 am. Everything is rush rush rush...besides sitting by the pool in the summer does she ever just enjoy the moments as they happen?

Why cook all the meals for the entire weekend Friday morning at 7 am?
    I get maybe organizing, taking meat out of the freezer, marinating something chopping veggies...but she goes way to far I don't want to eat Sunday night's dinner that was made Last Friday morning! Again why so rushed? And s l o w down when you talk ffs!

Can't stand her.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don’t believe for one second that they had guests. Her mom had to sleep on the couch when she came to visit ... there are no beds.
    I think this was part of her new “software” she’s using to create a theme. I noticed she hasn’t mentioned Collin and his girlfriend or fiancé at all.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBum @ 1/22/2021, 08:37 PM) 
    I don’t believe for one second that they had guests. Her mom had to sleep on the couch when she came to visit ... there are no beds.
    I think this was part of her new “software” she’s using to create a theme. I noticed she hasn’t mentioned Collin and his girlfriend or fiancé at all.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

It was very strange. She kept talking about them like it was at least three people. You are right. Where the heck would they sleep?

I don't know what more Moron thinks she can do with her slop and toilet cleaning videos. Editing software can't help that look any better.

You have a good weekend too!

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123847 views