Amy Maryon: Fragments, Moldy Cheese & Pureed Bologna... It's All Good Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foodpimp @ 24/1/2021, 21:10) 
    Not really on board with what happens in this community yet because I am new here

Please do not come out with the “haters” insinuation...nowadays any form of criticism is made like there is jealousy behind it. We post here because many of us used to enjoy amy and after we had made a comment on her video she didn’t like she blocked us.

Amy DOES promote healthy; she is always talking about home cooking and weight loss. She has books written about how to lose weight...and plus her idea of a healthy recipe is shoving a bunch of pureed spoiled vegetables in with whatever she is cooking.

The hygiene yes is a huge yuck!

The “less is more” garbage she always promotes is pure irony because all she does is want want want...christmas is disgusting how they just buy to wrap a gift with no meaningful thought and throw it all away in a organizing video a year later.

And one more issues i have is the holier than thou routine she pulls by blessing a business by using their carwash...what did she except it free because she is an “influencer”.

Amy will be promoting Adam and Eve and showing dildos/vibrators next if she can make a buck.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just because she is giving her advice for free, that doesn’t mean people can’t complain. She isn’t doing it out of the kindness of her heart. She’s doing it for the paycheck. She doesn’t care about her followers. If she did, she wouldn’t try to sell them every product from companies that give her a little money.

And Jammy is far from awesome. The only advice she has to offer is to buy expired yogurt for half the price of unexpired yogurt. That leaves you enough money to buy “fresh” everything else because you can’t be bothered to take care of anything you own. Next, throw together anything you have in your home, no matter how vile it looks and to freeze it. That way, you can sit on your ass all day instead of making food fresh. Oh, and lest we not forget, spend thousands to start a homestead that fails miserably. Uh-huh. That’s all her momma advice. Yes and amen

3.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    ....and just one more piece to add to Jammy.

When people start realizing the homestead failed...get pregnant and pop out another for more views.

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HappyasaPeach @ 1/24/2021, 05:16 PM) 
    ....and just one more piece to add to Jammy.

When people start realizing the homestead failed...get pregnant and pop out another for more views.

Omg yes. She "homesteaded" last year just for views. She didn't care if it was successful. Which is why she said she may not even plant a garden this year. She spent all that money for plowing from "Mr. Farmer Man", seeds, etc, and doesn't even plan on using it again? She's gross in every sense.

I did enjoy watching Amy at first. She was more of an anomaly to me. I had never seen anyone throw massive amounts of food into a blender to make really weird concoctions. But once I realized that her food is mostly revolting because she leaves it sitting out all day, I couldn't watch anymore.

These YT kids must have built up immunity with all the Ecoli and Salmonella they are exposed to on the regular. Otherwise, they'd be barfing and having the runs constantly. You know anytime one of these moms like Jammy or Amy complains that everyone has a stomach virus, it's actually food poisoning.

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Goodness me; Amy must be making a substantial amount of money (direct and passive) from YouTube to attract this type of negative attention eh - why don't you all start your own channels, you also sound like you also have a lot to share. Can I just say it's very low vibrational to make comments about people's looks. I think both Amy and Jemerill are inspirational; the can be stay-at-home mums as well as entrepreneurs and the inverse is true for women who choose a career but can also manage their families, children and homes; surely this is what feminism is about!. I watch because both ladies are authentic; not perfect; things go wrong, the recipe doesn't work, they make mistakes, they apologise; this is why viewers relate because they're not perfect either!. I always laugh when they say the recipe calls for this but I haven't got it, so this is what I'm going to do - it's basically reality TV but on YouTube!. In addition; neither of them is nasty!

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You don’t have to agree with us, but it is pointless coming here to defend YT. You won’t change our minds. Many have tried. If you don’t like what we have to say, you are welcome to avoid reading here. Have a great day.

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Foodpimp I would say we have a completely different definition of inspirational. I started out watching Amy's channel and liked her. However, like many YT personalities, after watching for a while, I began to notice the truth. The truth I came to understand is that Amy is a hypocrite. She tries to pretend to be some great teacher. She pretends to be an expert on everything. If anyone tries to correct her or tell her she's doing something wrong, she blocks them or is a bitch comment wise.

I have a problem with her trying to be a role model for people when her habits are deplorable. She wrote a damn book about home economics and practices in the kitchen and she doesn't even follow it! She leaves food sitting out all day! Enough said on that. One week she will be preaching about her weight loss and telling everyone to eat 360 shakes all day (because it WAS free and sponsored) and a few weeks later, she'll be buying the worst processed junk on the planet to stuff down her throat and her children's "belly". She has the money to feed them properly. She is just a crazy woman going to that discount store buying anything for a dollar.

So yes, I think she's a bitch to know better and promote crap to people that might not know better, but mostly for feeding her kids that junk because she is LAZY!

PS. Wanted to add that I have no desire to put myself and my family on YT for $$$. When you decide to sell your soul, you have to realize that people are at liberty to say and think what they will about the things you do for $$$.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foodpimp @ 25/1/2021, 02:30) 
    Goodness me; Amy must be making a substantial amount of money (direct and passive) from YouTube to attract this type of negative attention eh - why don't you all start your own channels, you also sound like you also have a lot to share. Can I just say it's very low vibrational to make comments about people's looks. I think both Amy and Jemerill are inspirational; the can be stay-at-home mums as well as entrepreneurs and the inverse is true for women who choose a career but can also manage their families, children and homes; surely this is what feminism is about!. I watch because both ladies are authentic; not perfect; things go wrong, the recipe doesn't work, they make mistakes, they apologise; this is why viewers relate because they're not perfect either!. I always laugh when they say the recipe calls for this but I haven't got it, so this is what I'm going to do - it's basically reality TV but on YouTube!. In addition; neither of them is nasty!

Excuse me but none of us care how much Amy makes from YT or from what people send her. We are just saying what she puts out on YT.
    Have a nice time watching who you want on YT and stop commenting here.

:45:

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Isn't it amusing when people come here to criticize us "haters" by telling us to make our own YT channel? That's completely missing the point of why most of us are here.

I can only speak for myself, but I would never exploit my family on YT for any amount of money. I value my privacy and I think it's despicable to show underage children on YT for monetary gain when they are not old enough to consent or understand the circumstances.

There is nothing inspirational about showing the fact that you cook garbage/processed meals for your family every day. My great-grandma, who I was very close to before she passed away, was an amazing cook. She had 11 children and 6 step-children. She didn't have the option to go to the store and get all this premade crap food. And yet, she cooked 3 meals a day. She butchered chickens and canned all her own food. Today we can't even comprehend the work that went into taking care of your family without modern conveniences that we all take for granted.

So no, I have no respect for YT "mamas" who take shortcuts, buy expired foods, and cook meals to leave them out, unsafely, to grow bacteria for hours so they don't have to bother with cooking fresh food.

Amy and Jamerrill are very inspirational, I'll agree with you there Foodpimp. They inspire me to do the exact opposite of what they are doing.

10.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foodpimp @ 25/1/2021, 02:30) 
    Goodness me; Amy must be making a substantial amount of money (direct and passive) from YouTube to attract this type of negative attention eh - why don't you all start your own channels, you also sound like you also have a lot to share.

Im sorry but i don't believe there is one comment here talking about the “substantial amounts of money”...i dont care what she makes!

If this is you Amy (or Jadyn 😏)and tried to get on here and sway others opinion of your lies and poor excuse of cooking, cleaning and homeschooling. Move On! Go write another book!

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was going to say, who do we think this is lol. Grabby pervy Greg, Jayden, brain dead Amy, or jobless Lauren

12.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Goodness, me, it's YouTube yall, lol; it's fortunate I suppose that the majority of people who watch don't "obsess", but if it is this concerning for you why don't you just report her to YouTube, Food Safety or Child Services! or you could go and work for YouTube, Food Safety or Child Services or you can continue to post your judgements to social media platforms which are permanent by the way - any solution you find for yourself works for me; because I don't care LOL!.

13. Lyonnscub
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Goodness me! I'm going with it's Amy! Look at the typos, mistakes. Definitely Amy. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lyonnscub @ 25/1/2021, 05:46) 
    Goodness me! I'm going with it's Amy! Look at the typos, mistakes. Definitely Amy. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

I think the same thing .. it’s Amy or one of her kids.
    :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Foodpimp I happen to like that what I post is permanent. That makes me very happy.

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123849 views