Wipe your face Amy.
    Amy_maryon_youtube_cooking_freezer_0

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Friday Funnies! lol This is from her weight loss video. She really thinks highly of her cooking. Gag.

amy_maryon_youtube_weight_loss

3.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She is just so gross to me. Everything about her especially her voice disgusts me.

4.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I wonder how many sins she commit by doing YouTube or how many unspoken moral rules all humans live by shes ignored . We all know shes disrespectful iv said it before but 10 kids that means the likely hood of one being LGBT one having mental health issues are possible and im pretty sure one child will end up with an eating disorder of some kind once there free . I highly suspect the eldest two who ran away sorry moved back to there home states are low contact . I wonder which one will be the first to disown her . Should we start a bet on that one . Sorry for rambling i blame wine haha

5. MizzyLizzy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I'm glad we're not seeing much of Lauren anymore. If that's her husband's doing then I applaud him but I hope it was more of a deliberate move on her part. Surely the more she sees of the world the more she realizes how wrong her mom is on so many things--particularly the way she cooks and runs her house. Lauren seems like a kind and genuine person. She won't stay that way if she accepts her mom's influence.

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would feel terrible as a mother if I sent my kids out into the world and they were overweight or obese. It has to do with the way she feeds them. The older girls have some weight on them and the younger ones won't have much of a chance. And she doesn't even encourage them to eat healthy, just slop all the time. Even when they ate at panera, she was like meh... It's called fresh....

And she was def piggy backing off the binghams with her kids spouting off her into. It came off so rehearsed and insincere.

7.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nancy.Botwin @ 17/4/2021, 14:19) 
    I would feel terrible as a mother if I sent my kids out into the world and they were overweight or obese. It has to do with the way she feeds them. The older girls have some weight on them and the younger ones won't have much of a chance. And she doesn't even encourage them to eat healthy, just slop all the time. Even when they ate at panera, she was like meh... It's called fresh....

And she was def piggy backing off the binghams with her kids spouting off her into. It came off so rehearsed and insincere.

A lot of people would be pissed at you for saying it but I'm glad you did and that you feel that way. I was the fattest kid in my class and held that title until I finished high school. I was bullied mercilessly and it really does fuck up a person to be "the fat kid". I only got control of my weight after I had a gastric bypass at 18. Do you know how big you have to be to have that surgery a week before your 18th birthday? Spoiler: Very. I was enabled for so long just like her kids are. And Jamerrill's. I'm a healthy weight now because I control what I eat. I had to basically eat like a normal person. Like I should've when I was a toddler. My eating habits are incredibly disordered because of it all. And all this because my parents didn't want to put in the effort to actually cook healthy food or challenge my brother and I's "picky" taste.

Letting your child get overweight is neglect. Letting your child become obese is neglectful child abuse. There's ZERO reason any child should be obese. Even if they are physically disabled. See a dietician, learn the amount of calories they need. It's literally NOT difficult at all. The ONLY exception for an overweight child would be Prader-Willi kids/adults because I understand that's an incredibly hard issue to deal with. They are basically constantly ravenous... But that's pretty damn rare. And her kids certainly don't have it. She's a lazy, quarter-assed mother who pops out babies like a pez dispenser then does nothing to actually nurture them or help them grow.

The worst thing? I could post this in at least four forums I follow on here and wouldn't have to change a word.

8.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This woman is insane..she gets hello fresh and takes all the meals, doesn’t even follow the instructions properly, and makes them all at 10am on Friday!!!! I don’t know about anyone else but it’s hard enough not to dry out chicken but then to reheat it all the way through Monday....she will be saying next week “yeah my kids don’t like chicken”. She never understands that NO , your kids don’t all hate everything it’s because you wreck every ingredient/meal you get your greedy hands on.

And the ground beef took to long to cook?? Umm no it’s because your kid didn’t want to be filmed. (But to bad for him because you are the breadwinner right?).

That’s bothers me her kids offer to help here and there and she critiques them (and insults them) and always takes over. She thinks she is so perfect.

And Roger Sterling .. sorry to hear you had to go through all that! I agree that there is no good reason why children should be overweight...it is abusive. Her kids as soon as they get to teenager stage you can just see the weight add on.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hope somebody realizes the side poles of the pool are supposed to go through the white strapping.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Haha I saw that and said .. hope they don’t see the poles not in the straps and it rolls down the hill.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeachBum @ 19/4/2021, 19:16) 
    Haha I saw that and said .. hope they don’t see the poles not in the straps and it rolls down the hill.

All those kids in the pool at the same time that will probs happen.

12.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did she say ''she is a much better speaker than a writer''? LMAO! Watching her vids is like having a person who has just snorted an eightball of coke tell you all about their day.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That pool rolling down the mountain with Amy in it would provide months worth of laughs.

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope it would end her channel .. I know wishful thinking on my part.

:b_wink:

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    RogerSterling I wanted say thank you for your post. So sorry you went through what you did. I agree completely that allowing your child to become obese is neglect. Even a while back when Amy was trying to lose weight, she would eat the semi healthy stuff and still feed the junk to the kids. I don't get the selfishness of parents. You realize what is healthy and choose not to feed it to your kids. I wonder if she takes any of them to the doctor for blood profiles and such. Their cholesterol can't be good.

But she's the breadwinner and has to make that youtube $$$. Guess she's found that baking tons of twinkies, donuts and sweets for your kids makes $$$.

I now understand why she has not made a huge deal about the pool. She didn't get sponsored for a big in ground pool so she went with the cheap model because she had to actually purchase it. She talked about it like it was disposable - like all of her free vacuums. Can't wait for ignored Ruby to take a big bite out of it to get back at Amy for locking her out of the house.

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123830 views