Amy Maryon: Fragments, Moldy Cheese & Pureed Bologna... It's All Good Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh and on her post today about doing youtube, she said that 99.5% of people have nice things to say, but she included "People not being nice" and the number three consideration in doing YT. So that sounds like more than 99.5%. lol Or maybe she is referring to the Bakery.

2. MizzyLizzy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Wanna make some money, sell muffs! :hearty-laugh:

3.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    she is making more bloody donuts!!!...STOP overdoing the same foods! you are at home all day = experiment...look around since you are on the internet b24/7...et your kids to join.

Greg better get that wood working shop making some heavy duty lawn chairs for her and her evergrowing ass. She blames ruby for the destruction of the the zero gravity chairs -> i think it was just Amy stretching it out while sitting on her butt for the rest of the day after she pumps out 40 "meals" (i say that lightly) by 9am

4.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    and did I just hear her right? She has "10" kids and she doesn't have any fresh fruit in the house. I don't know about anyone else but I always make sure my family (5 kids and a husband) have some sort of fresh fruit or veggies. I always have cut up stuff in tupperware in the fridge to promote that. If you give kids the option and have stuff nicely cut up (not moldy or old) they will grab that faster than any bag of chips.

well maybe not Amy's kids....do they even know what a just a fresh piece of fruit is and eat it...banana, apple, orange?

nope Amy has went through easter treats, 2 batches of "healthy" donuts (they are not that healthy), easter meals dessert, cookies, cake, went out for ice cream and STILL continues to pump out the crap. We may be the evil folk on the Bakery Here but I at least am not single handedly perpetuating the obesity epidemic.

5.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is zero reason she can't put in an order and spend $60 every two weeks for fresh fruit and veg. The only fresh I ever see is bowls of bananas, cucumbers, celery and baby carrotts. All gone after a week and she will only shop once every 4-5 weeks???????

There is no reason she can't put in even one order mid month for some fresh produce!! I mean yes she's a mother of 10 but 3 have moved out...she has 3 older teens, some working...then 4 younger but all older than 9....so it's not like She's changing diapers etc...

All her cooking is done by 8 am. So order some fresh food and the days she hauls her ass down of the mountain pick it up!!! Or get grabbby Greg to get it on his way home? Or Even? Who has his own car....it's just laziness and she doesn't care.

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Totally agree Saltfree and Chickenanddance ...not having fresh fruit or vegetables is mind blowing as she so labels herself “homemaker”.

I mean Jaydn is working under the table at that food place and she goes to pick her up...can she not “bless” one of the local markets near her and pick up some produce?? Does everything need to come off walmart and Amazon??

I admittedly buy from both mostly because of availability but i always give my local grocer some business. I mean queen Amy is she that special that everything has to be delivered...can she not walk her ass around a store? The whining that took place after walmart heaven forbid was delayed at easter!! That rocked amy’s world they weren’t at her beckoning call.

My family #1 always has fresh veggies, fruit and milk...the crap she feeds her family is despicable! Thats the sick thing with youtube its almost like a fetish that people have watching food prepared and people eating on camera...i see you Amy with this new found trying out of food on film. Got to cater to those “feeders” of the Internet for coin. You are disgusting!

7.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I don't understand why she doesn't have a small garden or something with all that property she has. Plant some tomatoes and stuff in buckets so your kids have fresh fruit and vegetables at least during the summer. What does she actually do all day other than make a bunch of food and freeze it one day a week? I have never seen anybody bake pies and brownies and stuff and freeze them for later. It's so freaking gross. 90% of stuff isn't good after it's been frozen. I made freezer meals one time and they were all pretty nasty because they're not good after you freeze them. I feel bad for these kids that are forced to grow up eating freezer meals.

8.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She gets up at 5 am, cooks the days meals by 8 am. Home schools 4 days a week for a few hours, makes a list of chores for the kids..then from noon on.....does nothing. Summer she sits by the pool all day.

She grocery shops 1 day a month, does freezer meals 1 day a month, bakes 1 day a month. Everything she does has to be big fast.

Today's video...you can tell she HATES cooking, baking feeding her family...most mom's have their teens helping prepare dinners ....teach them to cook...but she cooks dinner at 7 am, or makes Sunday's dinner Friday morning.

There seriously something wrong with this woman.

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I honestly don't understand the pre-making meals thing. It's not saving her anytime.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have a picture from a few days ago. She found corndogs in her freezer. The container (shoebox that is not meant for food freezer storage) was all cracked and the corn dogs had ice all over them. What did she do? Transfer them to a ziploc bag and she will be feeding them to her kids in the next six months.
    amy_maryon_freezer_burn_cooking
    Same day she was taking out twinkies and pies for snacks for her poor children.

amy_maryon_youtube_cooking_0

Today she made MORE SWEETS. More damn donuts. I'm so sick of her talking about the "healthy" bean donuts. I took the liberty of putting the ingredients in my nutritional calculator so that she can be enlightened. This does not include the glaze she dips them in or the sprinkles she puts on top.

amy_maryon_bean_donuts

And this is what the AHA says about sugars.

amy_maryon_cooking_youtube_freezer_0

You are hurting your kids Amy. It's not cute. It's all for money and views. I feel so bad for Lauren and Jayden. They have never been taught how to eat healthy. Lauren also thought the donuts were healthy.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I must correct myself and add in the glaze for the HEALTHY bean donuts.
    Here is the updated nutritional value. This does not include sprinkles because I wasn't sure how many she used.
    70 freaking carbs per donut and 50 grams of sugar!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210421-171658_MyFitnessPal

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh and if your sugar cookie dough isn't sweet enough here's what you do. Roll them out and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Bake. When done add a powdered sugar glaze! Yum! SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR cookies.
    Attached Image
    Amy maryon 421_172248

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's clear she's overweight, a few of her older kids are and Greg...I mean what should that tell her??

She's the one doin ALL the " cooking"... Perhaps reign in the junk food and spend the money through the month on fresh produce?

My kids ate frozen grapes, home made frozen sugar FREE yoghurt, Ice pops, home made muffins with egg whites, REAL berries, fruit with every breakfast...not just bananas... Oatmeal coconut cookies ...healthy choices healthy varieties!

Sure sweets once in a while... But there's a difference between a treat and a snack

Treats are a sometimes thing....a snack...most kids eat daily to tide them over between meals, kids are active need food...but good food! Not that junk.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Agree Chickendance Buy some fresh fruit for your family Amy! Walmart pickup offers fresh fruit in their selection. Wanna get some walking in? Go walk down the produce section of your grocery store. Or, hit up a local farmers market! Agree with the person that mentioned teaching the kids to grow some veggies.

amy_maryon_baking_cooking_youtube

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That whole family needs to eat fresh or frozen vegetables .. salad and grilled or baked protein everyday. No carbs no sugar no salt. I don’t like to tell people what to eat but since she thinks what they eat so good .. I want to be harsh. Hope you read this Amy!

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123829 views