Cupcakes w/candy on top
    Rice Krispy treats
    9 banana cakes
    Sugar sugar sugar cookies
    Chocolate chip cookies
    Pumpkin bars
    Blueberry donuts
    Chocolate bean "healthy" donuts
    Energy bites (junk that contains chocolate chips)

She said these snacks would last them a week. OMG.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sabrina T. @ 21/4/2021, 23:19) 
    I must correct myself and add in the glaze for the HEALTHY bean donuts.
    Here is the updated nutritional value. This does not include sprinkles because I wasn't sure how many she used.
    70 freaking carbs per donut and 50 grams of sugar!

You really should figure in the sprinkles. Maybe a teaspoon for each donut. Really now, what is a healthy donut without the hard chemical colored sugar pellets. Lol

Edited by stopyouareannoyingme - 4/22/2021, 03:46 AM

3.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I hate to say it but it’s all about money..just look at the views on her videos. “Clean husbands shop” = 9.6 thousand views ...“the potter and the clay” = 2.3 thousand views...”air fryer egg rolls” and “gather your stupid fragments” ~23,000 views.

Someone said a ways back that her husband is fiddling is his shop..he does a nice job but a business like that is not lucrative. He does everything by hand and which is lovely but everything is time consuming and your profit margin is minimal. No sane person is going to pay significant money for a sign no matter how nice it is. The wood alone is terribly expensive right now. Amy got herself pretty deep into YouTube; instead of it being an additional source of income it is now the majority sake. I suspect that’s why Colin ditched Greg and headed back to get a real job.

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sabrina T. @ 4/21/2021, 07:59 PM) 
    So today she made:
    Cupcakes w/candy on top
    Rice Krispy treats
    9 banana cakes
    Chocolate chip cookies
    Pumpkin bars
    Blueberry donuts

These are not snacks. They're desserts.

We snack sometimes but it's usually cheese and crackers, a handful of almonds or peanuts, fruit, a banana or apple with peanut butter, a homemade lunchable, or popcorn.

I have no problem with desserts but I don't make them very often and when I do, I make them fresh, we enjoy them and then they're gone. I love a good chocolate chip cookie but I want them to be fresh, not baked and frozen to be thawed months later.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Ohh and when I actually used to be a viewer of Amy’s I asked that exact question why she doesn’t have a garden or even compost because I was shocked with the waste (like paper plates, etc) and I remember her answer was distinctly “NO” she did not have the time.

..I think it’s more of a reason that she is clueless on plants and she doesn’t like anything that isn’t able to be done quick snd easy. I mean would anyone paint their house and leave this mess..I feel bad for that house!
    Attached Image
    0BB131D0-097B-410D-BE08-2B979885EA39

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HomeInTheZoo @ 22/4/2021, 03:41) 
    QUOTE (sabrina T. @ 4/21/2021, 07:59 PM) 
    So today she made:
    Cupcakes w/candy on top
    Rice Krispy treats
    9 banana cakes
    Chocolate chip cookies
    Pumpkin bars
    Blueberry donuts

These are not snacks. They're desserts.

We snack sometimes but it's usually cheese and crackers, a handful of almonds or peanuts, fruit, a banana or apple with peanut butter, a homemade lunchable, or popcorn.

I have no problem with desserts but I don't make them very often and when I do, I make them fresh, we enjoy them and then they're gone. I love a good chocolate chip cookie but I want them to be fresh, not baked and frozen to be thawed months later.

It's disgusting to make all that stuff ahead of time. Eww! None of that stuff is good after 3 days and it's even worse after it's frozen.

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Answer me this how the hell is she still gaining subs/views .

I know social blade might not be 100% but 1k subs in a short amount of time .

Suspicious much
    Attached Image
    CCD4F4A9-6F3C-481E-9ED6-67A1614851F2

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another day of doing nothing but talking about how long her day of baking sweets was the day before. Oh and opening all the free kitchen gadgets and gifts her idiot viewers send her. If you land here viewers, please donate to a shelter. This crazy woman does NOT need anything FREE.

amy_maryon_youtube_videos_cooking

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The first 15 minutes of her talking...after the quick clean segment she was...manic!

She is such a control freak that she's working herself into such a state over the overwhelming dirt accumulating in the house because of the pool...she's so upset over it.

This woman clearly needs a xanax!

Seriously she does the same cleaning routine every day on remain floor. The downstairs has the kids space and she has 3 older teens, one college age, 2 highschool....why does Amy the martyr have to control everything like it's a boot camp??

She's not chasing toddlers, having to watch kids, changing diapers, her children are all self supporting ...yes the youngest is 9...but seriously she's up at 6 she lets them sleep till 10-11... So she can do everything ...it's not a big house I'm just not getting it.

I raised 5 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats, a few geanie pigs, owned a business with my spouse, and worked full time outside of the house...

Yet I never acted like that! She's overwhelmed because she for some CRAZY idea absolutely has to have everything done ASAP!!!!!! The dishes, the cleaning , the lsundry, all the days meals cooked by 8 am... Organized whose doing what, when... She puts this pressure on...
    At this stage of her life...25 years in....relax already. You have a smaller house, 3 kids have moved out, kids have grown more independent..it's suppose to be getting easier not more difficult.

She's a serious control freak and needs help.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBum @ 22/4/2021, 08:45) 
    That whole family needs to eat fresh or frozen vegetables .. salad and grilled or baked protein everyday. No carbs no sugar no salt. I don’t like to tell people what to eat but since she thinks what they eat so good .. I want to be harsh. Hope you read this Amy!

It doesn't even need to be salad. A vegetable salad-esque roast is a good option. All you do is throw a bunch of vegetables on a pan with seasonings and just enough oil to cover everything then throw it in the oven. Add a root vegetable and maybe corn for a starch/carb. Beans are a better option if it fits the dish. And no, Amy, throwing a bag of a frozen vegetable mix in a dish then in the oven doesn't count. Salt is fine when you eat fresh, Pre-packaged stuff is insanely high in sodium, but we do need salt to stay healthy. Obviously it's important to check spices mixes since they often include salt.

This can't be frozen or turned into mush though so Amy wouldn't even consider it.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    If I was Hello Fresh I could not imagine watching Jammy and Amy and being like "oh what a great person to sponsor! We love people that feed their family moldy cheese and expired food, they would be a great voice for fresh food!". I am sure they just look at the numbers like the other sponsors and do not actually watch their videos. Amy's viewers need to stop sending her shit. Honestly if I was a YT I would have people give things to a shelter because I really do not want things that I do not need.

12.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lenore @ 23/4/2021, 03:02) 
    If I was Hello Fresh I could not imagine watching Jammy and Amy and being like "oh what a great person to sponsor! We love people that feed their family moldy cheese and expired food, they would be a great voice for fresh food!". I am sure they just look at the numbers like the other sponsors and do not actually watch their videos. Amy's viewers need to stop sending her shit. Honestly if I was a YT I would have people give things to a shelter because I really do not want things that I do not need.

I will never try hello fresh after seeing who they use as sponsors. I have zero respect for that company

13.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm SOOOO sick of her trying to say the word gnocchi seriously!?!?!?!?! She has to say over and over different ways stammering like an idiot STFU!!!!

And please....the great grilled cheese debate of 2021!! Does she add bacon or doesn't she??? Will the children like it?? Or hate it????

Solution: ASK them at lunch time when you should be making them!!!!!!

Not at 8 a.m when they are sleeping....why for the love of God...does she have to cook lunch for the 4-5 kids that are their for lunch at 8 am!?!?!?!?!?! She has the griddle that clearly makes 6 at a time why not just take the 15 minutes and cook it for the kids at lunch time why make it 4-5 hours before?????????

S l o w the F u c k down!

She is constantly in every single video where she cooks saying my kids hate this food, don't like that food, won't eat this...
    Eg: lasagna, turkey, chicken, potatos, meatloaf, .....perhaps it's not the food itself but YOUR cooking!! Try cooking food when it's to be eaten....not 8 hours before then shoved on warm in the oven! Or cramed into the magic airfryer the next day!!

Obviously she loathes cooking...there's that expression "love" is the special ingredient .....there is ZERO love in anything she makes...it's all such a bother to her. She cooks everything at once, fast fast fast...if she doesn't have the ingredients she doesn't care, she makes no effort, it's just fast assembly line cafeteria food shoved in the oven on warm.

It's sickening.

Thank God the girls are going to their sister's for a girl's cooking day! That's what mom Amy should be doing...making those moments with her kids a couple meals a week... Include them! Ask them! Teach them! Enjoy their company and cook together!!!!!!!

Fuck this woman is an absolute moron.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 4/23/2021, 06:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (lenore @ 23/4/2021, 03:02) 

I will never try hello fresh after seeing who they use as sponsors. I have zero respect for that company

Same here.

15.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I shared her last gnocchi cooking vid with a bunch of family and friends who live in Italy. They all wondered why she couldn't say the word gnocchi, two syllables and easy to pronounce. When it came to the way she cooked them they thought she was nuts and a terrible cook. You cook gnocchi fast, they rise to the top of the pot and done, you remove them quick. You never add them to anything that must simmer or boil for any length of time. One response was, "Why didn't she just add rubber bullets instead, they would have become more tender." LMAO

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123776 views