Amy Maryon: Fragments, Moldy Cheese & Pureed Bologna... It's All Good Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She took frozen meat balls she made in a " stroganoff " sauce and mushed them up in the bag..to fool the kids who for some reason don't like her home made meatballs or hamburgers BUT still like ground beef!? How perplexing ...do you know why???

BECAUSE YOU add rotten veggies that you blend up and have green meat!!!!! Your kids like food that tastes good. Your food tastes like ass. Open your eyes Amy seriously.

You cooked that stroganoff concoction Friday morning boiled egg noodles mixed it together and then put it into the fridge for SUNDAYS dinner!!!????????

Are you serious? Those over cooked egg noodles will absorb all the liquid till they're mush....and it will be one huge clump...and knowing how you cook...you'll be like..oh it's fine just add water, and heat of up.

This is why your kids hate so much food...it's not the food it's the way you destroy it!

Oh yes...all the hinting of what she doesn't have...and how stuff magically appears in her P.O. Box....classy!

What was it today? A silicone spatula and.... Something else...

Do people not see through her?

Edited by Chickendance - 23/4/2021, 18:11

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did you guys catch her “until they show up in my PO Box” comment after her spiel about needing a new flipper, but always forgetting?? No shame at all.

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I never heard anyone ever calling a spatula a flipper except Amy. I looked for Collins FB page today and couldn’t find it. Maybe he deleted it. If anyone finds it let me know please.

Have a great weekend!!

4. MizzyLizzy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

This woman has no respect for food. It's all fast, frozen, cheap crap. She has the means to do better but not the desire. It's time to re-brand. She doesn't have that many people to cook for anymore. She needs to step back and adjust. SHE HAS TIME TO MAKE FOOD FRESH!!! She is stuck in a holding pattern. Is this how she responds to her kids growing up? She's said before she's not sentimental so instead of keeping physical keepsakes, is she continuing to do things the way she did when she had several who were running around in diapers? Is this her way of living in the past? I'm sure there's an audience for her out there who would enjoy seeing her adjust to a new lifestyle. All these mega mamas (myself included) will eventually have an empty nest. Prepare for it, Amy, or you are going to be lost.

5.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chickendance @ 23/4/2021, 18:06) 
    She took frozen meat balls she made in a " stroganoff " sauce and mushed them up in the bag..to fool the kids who for some reason don't like her home made meatballs or hamburgers BUT still like ground beef!? How perplexing ...do you know why???

BECAUSE YOU add rotten veggies that you blend up and have green meat!!!!! Your kids like food that tastes good. Your food tastes like ass. Open your eyes Amy seriously.

You cooked that stroganoff concoction Friday morning boiled egg noodles mixed it together and then put it into the fridge for SUNDAYS dinner!!!????????

Are you serious? Those over cooked egg noodles will absorb all the liquid till they're mush....and it will be one huge clump...and knowing how you cook...you'll be like..oh it's fine just add water, and heat of up.

This is why your kids hate so much food...it's not the food it's the way you destroy it!

Oh yes...all the hinting of what she doesn't have...and how stuff magically appears in her P.O. Box....classy!

What was it today? A silicone spatula and.... Something else...

Do people not see through her?

OMG! She did that with meatballs and egg noodles? Someone call the police and CPS That woman is abusing food and her kids trying to feed them that monstrosity 🤣

6. MizzyLizzy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I don't know why I'm doing this to myself. I had stopped watching this woman but today I keep going back and watching the new video a bit at a time. I can't watch a whole one without breaks. Soooo, she's never had lemon in a soup before and she's never zested a lemon??!! Good lord, what frozen, processed hole does she live in? And she sets herself up as an example for the rest of us. Arrogance defined.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I understand. I can't watch it all at once.
    Today was [SPOILER][/SPOILER] ANOTHER NASTY COOKING DAY! I just chalk it all up to pure laziness. The things she cooked could be cooked just before they were eaten. LAZY! And now the kids don't like meals made with ground beef. It was chicken before. And any other thing YOU cook Amy.
    Amy_maryon_meal_cook_food_youtube_6

She butchered Italian Wedding soup tossing those huge discount store meatballs in it. It's one of my favorites that I take pride in making the tiny meatballs. She's so gross. Look how many of those sweets from a couple of days ago have been eaten. Large family is the correct term. These kids don't have a chance.

She's going to Lauren's for dinner tomorrow. All she really had to do was cook dinner tonight at a proper time. I didn't see one vegetable in the mix today (oh wait- an onion and a few carrots) for her gross soup. Oh and it's a restaurant quality grilled cheese because she put butter on it? WTF?

Someone asked about Collin's Facebook. Looks like he deleted it. Amy probably gave him crap for living in sin with his fiancé.

Friday funnies here at the bakery!
    amy_maryon_cooking_freezer_spank_greg_0

Edited by sabrina T. - 4/23/2021, 03:33 PM

8. MizzyLizzy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Please, Greg would love a good spanking. :)

9.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MizzyLizzy @ 23/4/2021, 21:05) 
    I don't know why I'm doing this to myself. I had stopped watching this woman but today I keep going back and watching the new video a bit at a time. I can't watch a whole one without breaks. Soooo, she's never had lemon in a soup before and she's never zested a lemon??!! Good lord, what frozen, processed hole does she live in? And she sets herself up as an example for the rest of us. Arrogance defined.

I do the same thing! You just cant look away! I watch others to learn things but Amy i just watch in amazement that someone can just brutally wreck every item of food one by one. The kids are sick of chicken now so she send lumpy lauren a bin full. Id say feed it to the dogs but poor ruby already deals with enough i cant put that on her.

Did anyone else strike that as odd that weird bit about the lemon..she literally opens up the door of her fridge (she’s probably opened 40 times that morning) and is surprised she had a lemon..it was right in the front??

Yeah obviously we know she reads here and has instructed collin to remove his Facebook or private it..cant mess with mommys “perfect” portrayal.

And use up butter?? She went through that whole container and a stick on a loaf of bread?? Butter is shelf stable you moron..its not something that needs to be “used” up!

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    HappyasaPeach I noticed that totally staged lemon from the refrigerator act. Please! Like she didn't know she had it! That bitch knows everything she has in there - because she wants to "use it up". And yes, the using up butter thing. What a joke. I've heard her say she needs to "use up" her candles. It's sick. And she put SO much butter on that bread. She really is trying to fatten up those kids. Seriously, she's like the witch from Hansel and Gretel. Maybe she's going to chop them into pieces on that free cutting board and use them in a fragment video.

Which is another beef I have with Amy. She's not using any fragments. She's taking groceries she bought from her freezer and pantry and making a dish with it. A nasty dish but still. The only time she uses "fragments" is when she takes the moldy soft veggies from the "frigrator" and grinds them up to go in the discount store tube of meat.

One last thing. Did anyone catch how miss homeschooler of the year had no idea how many cups are in a quart. She seriously didn't know and was asking the camera if it was 2 or 4. She didn't know until she poured some out into a measuring cup. How can you be a teacher, cook or adult in general and not know how many cups are in a quart?

11.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Oh don’t get me started about her “teaching” skills. I mean come on she started her video with “a lot more happier”?!! Those kids are not only going to be obese but illiterate as well.

The lemon bit was strange...not sure what she was trying to do there.

And pasta pasta bread and more pasta...she sticks it in every dish. I thought chicken salad (which her kids told her not to make by the way) was actual chicken salad. Nope...got to stick even more pasta in that. Can she not just eat a vegetable, meat, etc by itself? I was actually shocked she made popcorn (with a mass of coconut oil I might add) without sprinkles or chocolate or some strange jello/peep mixture.

She has an obsession with using everything up the second she pumps it out. Like those awful donuts. And she said she was bringing the pumpkin dessert, Rice Krispie square and whoopie pies to Lauren’s?? I think Lauren wants to host dinner and make stuff...do you need to infiltrate all your crap over there too? If she was smart she should try to contact a convenience shop where she could sell all this food she makes for filling purposes...but then again who in their right mind would buy it.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Grifter Detective @ 4/23/2021, 10:51 PM) 
    Oh don’t get me started about her “teaching” skills. I mean come on she started her video with “a lot more happier”?!! Those kids are not only going to be obese but illiterate as well.

The lemon bit was strange...not sure what she was trying to do there.

And pasta pasta bread and more pasta...she sticks it in every dish. I thought chicken salad (which her kids told her not to make by the way) was actual chicken salad. Nope...got to stick even more pasta in that. Can she not just eat a vegetable, meat, etc by itself? I was actually shocked she made popcorn (with a mass of coconut oil I might add) without sprinkles or chocolate or some strange jello/peep mixture.

She has an obsession with using everything up the second she pumps it out. Like those awful donuts. And she said she was bringing the pumpkin dessert, Rice Krispie square and whoopie pies to Lauren’s?? I think Lauren wants to host dinner and make stuff...do you need to infiltrate all your crap over there too? If she was smart she should try to contact a convenience shop where she could sell all this food she makes for filling purposes...but then again who in their right mind would buy it.

:hearty-laugh: That seriously made me laugh. I've often thought about where she should work so she can make this level of gross food. It's far worse than hospital food so she can't go there. And her level of cleanliness would never go over there. She does have an obsession with gas stations though. She got all excited when she got those "gas station" hot dogs and the "gas station" pump coffee creamer.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A gas station or corner shop in a food desert wouldn't even take what she makes. They know it's inedible and don't need the lawsuit.

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Dessert= Rice Krispie, donuts, cookies, popcorn, pumpkin cake, whoopie pies, banana bread

Food = grilled cheese (2 loaves), beef stroganoff, full sugar pop and tea, chicken salad (with noodles), breakfast burritos, French toast, crepes, sausage red beans and rice, meatloaf cheesy potatoes, garlic bread, Italian wedding soup (botched), orzo soup, breakfast sausage, ribs and chicken from smoker.

I keep telling myself this woman couldn’t lie?? I mean she preaches the bible everyday but yet she spits stuff out like “I have to make smaller portions because we won’t even be here to eat at all”....like what is it? I have never seen so much food in my life!!

I can just see those kids...aww yes she threw those damn meat balls away...open stroganoff...aww Jesus she just mushed them into this...F****!! LOL! Yep you really tricked those kids Amy.

And by the way...that show off of her carb infested fridge...there was not ONE vegetable in those bins!!

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How has she never zested a lemon before ??

Her over use of the word delicious is criminal !!!

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123832 views