Amy Maryon: Fragments, Moldy Cheese & Pureed Bologna... It's All Good Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    The way she pre-makes everything is downright criminal. Who makes grilled cheese hours before anybody's going to eat it? So gross! Why can't she just make food before they're going to eat it? It's so strange to me.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TeaOneSugar @ 4/24/2021, 12:59 PM) 
    How has she never zested a lemon before ??

Her over use of the word delicious is criminal !!!

DELICIOUS. Over use is correct. It's the only word her small brain knows to describe something- even though we know it's a lie. She always says "I know it will be delicious." even before she tastes her food. Here's a new word Amy- DISGUSTING.

There is a reason that all of her kids stop eating her food and buy their own stuff once they start earning enough money.

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    It’s not like she’s out of the house all day working, even IF she’s busy home schooling she’s still in the house, why would she ever need to make toasted sandwiches in advance ?? Slice the cheese, even butter the bread earlier in the day if you’re really pushed for time maybe but you’d never toast then ahead of time, greasy and soggy 🤢

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 4/24/2021, 07:09 PM) 
    The way she pre-makes everything is downright criminal. Who makes grilled cheese hours before anybody's going to eat it? So gross! Why can't she just make food before they're going to eat it? It's so strange to me.

Amy who is sponsored by Hello Fresh.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 24/4/2021, 19:09) 

Odd is right! She takes a whole day to make a bunch of literal crap that goes into the freezer or fridge to “save time” because she is so BUSY! It takes literally 10 minutes to make some grilled cheese that actually tastes decent...she goes to have to warm it up anyway. It makes zero sense! Soup..I get it...I make soup when I want to use some vegetables up etc and may freeze some (if it’s not a cream soup) and I make a large amount. But premaking crepes, grilled cheese and meat on a grill? You have just ruined simple things that take minimal time.

What does she do all day???

6.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Grilled cheese is literally our meal that we make when we don't feel like cooking because it's the easiest thing on the planet to make. I could see her pre-making ramen at 7am and putting it in the freezer for the kids to thaw out for llunch 😂 My kids would disown me if I tried to Make them a grilled cheese at breakfast time for lunch later in the day.
    My two kids I still have at home are 10 and 14 and they make their own grilled cheese. Why in the world can't her kids make their own? The only meal I make every day is dinner and I make it fresh at dinner time like a normal person does. Myvkids are responsible for making their own food the rest of the day.

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is why I don't watch her channel, I can't make it through without cringing.. There are some things that you just don't make ahead of time like grilled cheese. I can't imagine giving my boys reheated soggy grilled cheese I made hours ago because I don't have 10min to make them fresh. I just don't understand her viewers that think this is a good idea. GROSS!

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she taught her kids how to cook, they could make their lunches themselves when they felt hungry. Fair enough if Amy makes dinner but her kids are definitely old enough to know how to make a grilled cheese sandwich for themselves. Yes, she has a lot of kids but there's zero reason for her to cook the way she does.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So the kids came back from Lauren's house and complained that she had fresh fruit like berries and such. Amy also cooked herself a breakfast of seeded bread, avocado and eggs. Funny she didn't cook those and freeze them when she is making food for herself. On the other hand, she set out week old crepes, sugary strawberry stuff and Cool Whip for the kids- even though they were not even out of the bed at that point. She really likes herself.

amy_maryon_cooking_freezer_homeschool

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I must of missed the ASMR part of that video. ASMR isn't about turning the volume of your recording device to max. Jeez.

11.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think her wiping the counter slowly with the sound on was supposed to be ASMR. Just a feeble attempt for more subscribers and money. I could barely stand watching her, so I didn’t see anything else she thought was ASMR but wasn’t. I have misophonia, and certain sounds, like loud chewing, can send me into a rage, so I can’t wrap my head around ASMR. Watching her fast-forward clean is boring enough, but slow and deliberate is painful.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CariH @ 4/27/2021, 12:51 AM) 
    I think her wiping the counter slowly with the sound on was supposed to be ASMR. Just a feeble attempt for more subscribers and money. I could barely stand watching her, so I didn’t see anything else she thought was ASMR but wasn’t. I have misophonia, and certain sounds, like loud chewing, can send me into a rage, so I can’t wrap my head around ASMR. Watching her fast-forward clean is boring enough, but slow and deliberate is painful.

I cannot stand the sound of kissing. If you are watching a program they always make the kissing louder than the talking. Goes up my spine. I watch thinking "OMG, please don't make out, Please." Sort of glad it is a thing because I thought I was weird.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sabrina T. @ 4/26/2021, 02:14 PM) 
    So the kids came back from Lauren's house and complained that she had fresh fruit like berries and such. Amy also cooked herself a breakfast of seeded bread, avocado and eggs. Funny she didn't cook those and freeze them when she is making food for herself. On the other hand, she set out week old crepes, sugary strawberry stuff and Cool Whip for the kids- even though they were not even out of the bed at that point. She really likes herself.

amy_maryon_cooking_freezer_homeschool

Taking a page from Jordan Page's cookbook I see.

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG, I didn't know misophonia was a thing. I've always thought I was just weird. Yeah, I hate the sounds of kissing and I can't stand to hear people eating. Like I seriously have to leave the room if we're watching certain things. Gum chewing on camera is another YT thing that makes me super uncomfortable.

We have big dogs and when they lick, as dogs do, I have to leave the room or make them go out into the yard. It seriously makes me cringe. And they always want to lick vigorously when I'm working on an important project. :cry:

15.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I thought I was insane until I read an article about misophonia. I did a 23andMe dna test recently, and the traits section stated that I was likely to have it based on a certain genome I inherited. Welcome to the club, stopyouareannoyingme and HomeInTheZoo.

1084 replies since 27/10/2020, 23:12   123829 views