Anonymous
    Here you go

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh my goodness. I watched her for a bit but couldn't stand her videos. She just has long streams of consciousness where I think she doesn't breathe.

It also bothers me that she feeds herself so much better than her kids. She buys so much processed food nonsense for her kids. I know she lost a lot of weight by eating better and I wish that had translated to helping her kids eat better too instead of encouraging the nonsense in her kids. Our Tribe of Many has almost as many kids, about the same food budget, and feeds her kids infinitely better. She homeschools her kids better as well.

Amy Maryon is just too annoying.

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think its gross when she grinds up all of that lunchmeat and freezes it for sandwiches.

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I generally like her, but it is annoying how fast she talks. On numerous occasions I've just had to turn her off because it makes my head hurt! I believe she is just thinking a mile a minute because she constantly has so much to do.
    I find value in her content, because while I wouldn't do everything the way she does, watching her feed 10 children has given me new ideas and makes feeding my own 5 children seem like a breeze!
    Lately, though I'm not enjoying her as much because she is promoting more products and I just hate it when you tube moms do that. That's the point when I will usually tune them out. And I can do without the intros showing her making coffee and working on her computer. I liked it when she just got down to business! If you end up reading here Amy, I like you for your content. Stay true to yourself, because the rest is just fluff! I hope you don't change. I liked what you were doing from the beginning.

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't like how she refers to her husband as "daddy" all the time I don't know it just bugs me. :cant-find-it-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Thanks to the person that started this thread on Amy!
    Has anyone noticed that as one who homeschools, Amy has a problem pronouncing simple words? If you are unsure of how the word is supposed to sound, for gawd's sake pull out a dictionary or use google! Quit sounding illiterate.
    Not long ago in one of her videos there were bugs flying out from one of the jars she opened from the pantry. I about puked, but she continued dumping crap into the electric pressure cooker....several commented, so she must have seen it if we did! I thought I had saved the episode, but can't find it. 😠

Edited by MimiMimi - 10/7/2019, 02:59 PM

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MimiMimi @ 7/10/2019, 21:41) 
    Thanks to the person that started this thread on Amy!
    Has anyone noticed that as one who homeschools, Amy has a problem pronouncing simple words? If you are unsure of how the word is supposed to sound, for gawd's sake pull out a dictionary or use google! Quit sounding illiterate.
    Not long ago in one of her videos there were bugs flying out from one of the jars she opened from the pantry. I about puked, but she continued dumping crap into the electric pressure cooker....several commented, so she must have seen it if we did! I thought I had saved the episode, but can't find it. 😠

I saw that!!! SO GROSS!! It is the September 19th video! Even my kids saw it!!

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Holy eep, I just went back to watch that video and it’s not even just one or two bugs, it’s crawling with them! I mean it’s not dangerous, I’ve eaten insects (roasted and spiced, not random live ones), but it’s just so gross. I would be fumigating my entire pantry, that’s an infestation just looking to explode in there.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Day Drinking from a Sippy Cup with Jeni in the Wastelands of Nevada

Status
    www.thespruce.com/what-is-a-weevil-2656439

Well, I guess at least her kids are getting some whole protein instead of all that processed crap she usually feeds them.

Damn, the link isn’t working for me now but what she has is a classic case of rice weevil. They actually lay their eggs inside the grain of rice, they can live for a long time and they lay eggs by the thousand. And yes, they can fly so her entire pantry will be infested.

Truly disgusting. I havent watched Amy for a long time, I think she almost made me vomit a while back so I unsubbed.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I like her, and her children. They seem to be a very kind and loving family. Greg? is always hitting on Amy😅

11.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The month she made all her freezer meals as some kind of burrito or enchilada ... made me want to gag.
    I would definitely never eat at her house. The pureed lunch meat and veggie concoctions are disgusting.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I used to watch Amy but the free stuff she got & she shilled combined with sponsors turned me off. One company sent her a can opener she couldn't even figure out how to use & she had a lot of trouble opening the can, but wanted you to buy it. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon I never saw her use it again.

I wouldn't eat a single thing from her kitchen. Plus the talking, talking, talking. Lord, take a breath.

13. costco turkey burgers
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I recently found her channel and I want one of her discount grocery stores where I live!! However, I'm not sure if some of her food tastes good. I don't know that I would want to eat at her house.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The way she defrosts and then refreezes food is disgusting. She also leaves it on the counter all day - even chicken 🤢

The first time I saw her purée lunch meat I literally gagged!

I’m not surprised her food is full of bugs, she denied it in her comments, saying it was just the camera lol she feeds her kids stodgy trash but gives herself healthy salads 🙄

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twingalingdingdong @ 9/10/2019, 11:05) 
    False claims of homecooking while dumping powdered chik bouillon in meals like crazy... She feeds those kids disgusting slop. Just like that toad Jamerill.

You just ended half of the large family YouTuber's career. Just get microwave dinners. You're already a step away from it and probably taste better and take as much if not less effort.

959 replies since 7/10/2019, 14:36   161649 views